Lust

[Hollow] A Ruki Story

Hollow Chapter: 9 Lust
It wasn’t till I made home that did I notice just what the hell I go myself into. Maybe I should just call it off… but if I do that he’ll probably find some way to get revenge. I guess I have no choice but to go along with it.
That next morning I had the day to do whatever I want until 6. So for the most part of the morning I played some Halo with Shinji. Since his accident it seems all he does is play video games and watch TV. I played on the computer, ate a little, that kinda thing, when I finally started to get ready I chose a flower patterned dress with red white and black flowers. Along with some black jewelry, purse and heals. Once I had some make up on and stuff and waiting out in the living room.
“Maybe I’m over doing it.” I say to myself.
“Where are you going all dressed up like that?” Shinji asks.
“I’m just going out.”
“Got a hot date?”
“I wish…”
“Are you that deperate?”
“Shut up I am not.”
“Sure?”
“Yes, Shinji im sure.”
Then I hear a knock on the door. I go up and open it. There stood the boy I despised so much. He was wearing black skinny jeans with and his favorite black sneakers topped off with a black and grey button up shirt. Not to mention his newly dyed blonde hair all slicked back.
“Ready to go sweetheart?”
“Don’t call me sweetheart.” I say walking out the door.
I hear the door shut behind me and I am amazed when I see a fancy red car in front of me. My mouth literally drops open.
“What. The. Hell.”
“You like it?” He asks.
“Who did you steal this from?”
“Let’s just say I browed it form my dad for the night.”
“Oh so you didn’t steal it?”
“Come on babe, I’m not that bad,”
“Whatever you say.” Ruki opens the door for me and I get in the car. I didn’t know he could drive. Should I be scared?
“Where would you like to go my dear?”
“Drop all the pet names would you?”
“Why did you agree to come with me anyway?”
“I was board was all.”
“Sure.”
“I’m serious.”
“Sure sure.” With that we head out to a place for dinner. It was a super nice restaurant where the hell is he getting this money? None of this makes any sense. No the less I guess I and to indulge in the wonderful looking chocolate cake. My favorite.
“Mine if I try?” he stabs a piece of cake with his fork. I glare at him, but I guess I had no right since he bought it.
“Mmm chocolate.” He gives me that smirk of his and we continue feasting on the cake until gone.
Once we leave the restaurant, he drags me now to the movie theater. Once we sit down and the movie starts I feel a hand creep over and hold mine.
“Your hands a freezing.” He whispers.
“So?” I whisper back. He puts my hand agents his cheek. As much as I wanted to move it away, he was so warm. Soon I came back to my senses and pulled away.
Once the movie is over, we begin to walk to the car.
“Say, you know Panky?”
“Yeah, the sock puppet right?”
“Nah.”
“What do you mean?”
“Never mind you’ll meet him someday.”
“Ok?”
“You about ready to head home?”
“Sure.” I say.
“I must have started to dose off in the car because when I woke up I was in Ruki’s arms in a house.
RUKI’S POV
“What the?!” She says as she falls out of my arms.
“What the hell are you freaking out about?” I say quietly.
“Where the-“ I put my finger over .
“Be quiet!” you’re going to wake someone.
“Where are we?”
“My house. My Room”
“Oh…”
“Your so cute when your embarrassed.” I say pulling her chin up. She pulls away and stands up.
“Hey,” I say. I push her back onto the bed and climb on top of her.
“Look, I’m tired of these foolish games. Why are you so tough to crack?” I say.
“Your just…”
“Your so beautiful and perfect. Why won’t you fall for me… you make no sense…” I kiss her but she doesn’t return.
“NOTHING?” I say shaking the bed. I my lips. This so weird, I want her so bad… but at the same time not enough strength to sink completely. I sit on the edge of the bed.
“Takanori…” How the hell did she know my real name?
“Takanori…” This time it wasn’t Moka’s voice. This was the voice of a man. No, of my father…


Next Chapter: Agony