Knight to Queen

[Hollow] A Ruki Story

Hollow Chapter 4: Knight to Queen.
RUKI’S P O V
I’m awoken by my alarm. Even though I hate that thing is my only way to get me out of the house in time before my parents wake up. I get stuff together and walk out the door before I hear anyone else wake up.
I meet Uruha and Reita at our usual spot.
“So what are you going to do? I suppose the usual method won’t work on this one.” Uruha says.
“Nah, quite the opposite, I have to start with the usual stuff then work my way from there.” I say.
“Whatever you say.” Reita says.
MOKA’S P O V
I sigh as I walk through the gates of “hell.” Nothing new or anything. I sat down in first period as always. Then walks in Ruki, only this time he doesn’t head straight for his seat he walks over to me! all of a sudden, he’s right up in my face with a er in his mouth. I could smell the cherry on his lips.
“Hey, Moka.” He says. I’m so confused what is he trying to pull?
“You wanna try?” he says holding out his er.
“N-no thanks.” I say. What the hell am I doing? if I show weakness then he’ll just try even harder. He sits on top of my desk and says,
“Why are you so different from the others?”
“What do you mean? I’m normal.”
“Then why aren’t you falling for me?” he says with a smirk. I don’t respond, but I feel my face go red. Damn him. The bell rings and he goes to his seat and begins his process of staring ou the window.
Late about half way thought the day I’m getting my stuff from y locker when Reita comes up with Aoi and Kai and says,
“Look there is a dance tomorrow and Ruki would be very much obliged if you would be his date for the evening.”
“Then why doesn’t he grow a pair and ask me himself?”
“The point is, is that you HAVE to come or else.”
“Or else what?”
“Just come to the ing dance.” Me not wanting to get squashed like a bug, finally gives in and agrees to show up.
Once I get ready and stuff I go to the place where I am supposed to meet Ruki.  I was a dark feeling ally. I look around until I hear a voice.
“There you are my darling.”
I look in the direction of the voice to see the schools idol dressed in black jeans and button up black shirt with his collar up and with his hair all slicked back. He holds out his hand and I have no choice but to take it. Once we arrive at the dance, I receive many glares from other girls. Probably former girlfriends.
RUKI’S P O V
I pull her out to the dance floor and put my hands on her hips for the slow song. She hesitates before putting her hands around my neck. My hands slowly slide downwards as the song reaches . I see her face turn bright red, but she doesn’t resist. I had her right where I want her. The dong ends and a more rap-ish one play. Everyone gathers in a big circle and starts to dance. I pull Moka along with me and we get in the middle of everyone.
I stand behind her and put my hands on her hips again. We’re really close together and start to sway my hips to the song hinting her to join me.
MOKA’S P O V
Oh my god oh my god, does he really expect me to grind with him? This is too much, I just knew that those three would kill me if I didn’t, so I slowly start to move my hips in sync with his. I couldn’t put a smile on my face, it was too uncalled for. He kisses my neck and it sends shivers down my spine feeling his lips on my skin. When the song ended I made my way to a chair where Ruki soon joined beside me.
“I’ll walk you home if you’re ready to go?” he says. I hop up and grab his arm to drag him out.
Most of the walk was taken in silence, but when you could see my house getting closers he says,
“I had fun tonight I hope we can spend more time together.” He says.
He winks at me and turns the other way seeing as I had reached my destination. I still won’t understand one thing this guy does. It confuses me. I’m not giving in to him and he’s not going to get me.
RUKI’s P O V
“You just let her go?” Reita says.
“Yeah I had nothing more to do with her tonight. We’ll let her soak in what happened.
“Ruki, There was no round two?”
“Nah, it would go over so well.”
“You mean the great Ruki, just didn’t want to?”
“No you er, I mean that I didn’t want to because if she’s the fighting type I could end badly think about it.”
“Right…”
“Tomorrow begins phase two of my brilliant plan.”
“So you screw her tomorrow night?”
“We’ll see probably not, maybe I’ll get lucky.”
We a laugh and head back home. Exactly as I planned. She looked so pretty tonight. like a little angel. And after tomorrow I’ll be able to do whatever I want to her. Because I’m going to get what no one probably could before. Her family’s trust…
End of chapter 4
Next Chapter: First impressions always count.