Questions

[Hollow] A Ruki Story

Hollow Chapter 12
Man, I can’t wait till Christmas break. School will be the end of me. I got up went through my usual routine and headed off into the snow with my brother. Once again I see Ruki and the guys crazily drive off to school with girls in the back.
“Looks like you have competition sis.”
“Shinij…”
“I’m done.”
“You better be…”
I got to school and headed to home room and sat in my seat.
“Hey since when do you ing think you can ignore me?”
I look and see someone. I took me a whole minute to process and figure out that that was Ruki!
“What the? You dyed your hair blonde!”
“No Sherlock!”
He face palms and shakes his head.
“Hopeless.”
“hehe.”
Nothing more interesting happened during the day except the cake Kai made tasted like heaven. Then 8th period.
“Class this is our new student I was telling you about yesterday. Please introduce yourself.” The teacher says.
“Ok, I’m Lish.” Said the new girl. she was dressed in a black leather jacket with a gothic looking t-shirt. Her pants were holey and she wore converse. This outfit meant only one thing. She’s a Yankee.
“Go sit by Moka back there.” She says. 
Why do I always get the trouble makers?
“Hey, Moka I’m Lish let’s get along ok?” she says smiling a sincere smile.
“Sure.” I say smiling back.
For the rest of last period me and Lish talked or I guessed passed notes. Quiet the interesting person. Finally the bell rang. We walked to our lockers and I saw Ruki and his minions.
“Uruha!” I hear from behind me. Just then, Lish comes out of now wear and kisses Uruha.
“Ehhh?”
“Right, you didn’t know there were going out?” Ruki says butting in.
“She just got here! Damn you playboys!”
“No he knew her before she came here. Moving here was just a bonus for her.”
“Well, aren’t we just the informed one?”
He glares at me. I put a er in my mouth.
“So are you and Ruki going out?” she asks.
“EHHH?”
“Why as a ing matter of fact-”
I shove my er in his mouth.
“We are NOT!”
“Ah I see.”
“EHHH! Strawberry!” he says spitting the er out.
“Awww  you two would be cute together.”
“Carful his head is already big enough.”
“HEY!” he says.
“Well I’ll see you guys tomorrow!” I say walking away.
I was never so glad to be home. Too many weird things happening. I was sitting in my room listening to music. Everything was actually nice for a moment. Until I heard,
“Moka! Your friend that is a boy is here!”
“I’m not here.” I say.
“She’s right here.” Shinji says.
“Damn you little brother.”
He comes and sits beside me.
“What do you want?”
“I came to ask you a question.”
“A question?”
“Yeah.”
“Ok.”
“What’s your favorite color?”
“Baby Blue, why?”
“Thank you, babe.” He kisses me on the forehead and I flinch and move.
“Wait!” I say grabbing his hand. He looks back at me.
“Why?” he gives me that signature smirk.
“Winter was always my favorite season. I could focus on the snow outside, and it’s cold.”
“Ruki?”
“Wait and see.” He says. And he walks out the door without another word.
That was too weird. He rambles about winter asks me my favorite color then leaves? What the hell?
LISH’S POV
Boredom is what struck me tonight. I decided to text Moka and see what she was up to.
“Hey Moka-chan!”
“Hey Lish-chan”
“What are you up to?”
“Nothing much.”
Then Uruha texted me.
“Hey lollipop, wanna come over? My dad is outta town tonight?”
“Sure can Moka-chan tag along?”
“Anything you want lolli.”
“Ok, be there soon ducky.”
“Ok can’t wait.”
Yes we had nick names but, what the hell.
“Moka, you should come with me to Uruha’s to hang out?”
“I don’t know.”
“oh come on it will be fun!”
“oh, fine”
“Yay J I’ll come get you!!”
“Ok c ya then.”
And with that I began to walk over to Moka’s house. When I got there and she came out we started walking to Uruha’s.
“so, why are we going to Uruha’s?” she asks.
“Because I was bored and I didn’t wanna go alone.”
“Are you scared or something?”
“Nah not really, but he sounded kinda loopy if you know what I mean.
“You mean wasted?”
“Yeah a bit.”
“So your dragging me down with you.”
“Nah everything will be fine…”
“Sure.”
We got there and I just let myself in.
“Uru baby! You here?” I say.
“Right here babe.” I hear from the other room.
We walk in and I see two shirtless men (Ruki and Uruha) smoking cigarettes and just a plus and 6 pack sitting by his bed side.
MOKA’ POV  
This is the most depressing scene I have seen yet.
“Moka, how’s it going!?” Uruha says.
“ok.”
“Good.”
We both sat on Uruha’s bed.
“So what are you two fine ladies up to tonight?” Uruha says. His breath reeked of Alcohol.
“Nothing much.” Lish says with a smile.
Moments later Lish and Uruha started making out and Ruki just sat there taking in long deep inhales of his cigarette. I just sat there and hugged my knees.
“Ducky you know something fun we can do?”
“What is it babe?”
“Skate board.” She says taking a drink.
“Sounds like a ing fun time. I think I have one lets go.”
So with that, Uruha and Lish head out to the garage and me and Ruki drag behind. Ruki puts his shirt back on and heads out with me. Once they find the skate board Uruha places it on the side walk and he says,
“Watch me babe.”
“Ok.” Lish says cheering him on. Uruha jumps on the skate board and starts rolling. He attempts a kick flip, but only falls on his .
Me and Ruki burst out laughing and Lish goes to help him, but she is chuckling as well.
“You ok Ducky?”
“Yeah, let’s go again!” I laughed again. I thought it was kinda weird that Ruki hadn’t talked to me yet, but whatever. After a couple more attempts of skate boarding we head back inside.
“Why don’t I call the guys?”
“Sure.” Lish agrees.
Several minutes later the rest of the gang arrives at his house. Added with a total of five wasted men, one girl, and me.
This is how desperate I was. I was texting my little brother I was so bored. Believe me as much fun as getting wasted sounded it wasn’t for me.
“Who are you texting?” Uruha says taking my phone.
I sprawl myself over the bed and yell.
“Give it back!”
“Hey, Moka nice red thong.” Aoi said.
I felt my face go bright red. I sat up and pulled my shirt down. I look over and see Ruki with his hand over his mouth and staring at the ground. His face was about as red as mine.
“Give it back.” I said holding my hand out.
“Who’s Shinji?” he asks. I swiped the phone back and said,
“My little brother.”
After a couple more drink from the other guys, things started to get weird. Even Ruki was acting different. They starting singing all of a sudden and Ruki came over and sat by me.
“Hey y lady.”
I just glare at him. His face was bright red. Yup defiantly drunk.
“How you doing?”
“Well, I was ok.”
“You look so ing y tonight.”
“Thanks?”
“that  shirt looks very uncomfortable. You should take it off.”
“In your dreams.”
“Your damn strait.”
“I could have went my whole life without knowing that.”
He started to un button his shirt.
“What the hell are you doing?”
“You like it?”
“sure.” I say sarcastically.
“Oh.”
He then reaches for the buttons on his pants.
“Whoa whoa.” I grabs his hands and pulled them away.
“That’s a no no.” I say.
“So you wanna save me for later?”
“Let’s go with that.”
I decided it was time for me to head home. So I got my things and walked home. Today was very interesting and also… odd. Oh well it was kinda fun…
End of chapter:
Next chapter: Visions…