So They Call You Ruki

[Hollow] A Ruki Story

Hollow Chapter: 2  So They Call You Ruki?
I tried to forget that kiss, but I was my first after all. That jerk! Why would he do that? It’s make no sense, we have never even said two words to each other. I walk in the door and Shinji says,
 “Hey where were you? I had to leave without you?” he says.
“Sorry, I was… busy.” I say.
“Ok, did a boy already ask you out?” he says with a smirk.
“NO!” I say back.” I walk into my room, and lay down on my bed. I still don’t get it. Does he think that since he may “Rule the School” he can kiss whatever girl he wants whenever he wants? Maybe if I just ignore him.
Before I knew it the second day of school had already come. Shinji and I walked to school again. When we get there I feel like every girl within eye distance of me is shooting me a dirty look. What did I do? I head to my first class and take my seat next to the kiss stealer. He just has the same dumb far of gaze, if he’s such a douche then why isn’t he acting like one? This guy has a completely messed up personality.
Once class was over I head to my next one where one of the other “Gang members” is. English. It was the one with the lip piercing. He didn’t pay any attention the whole class. He just kept waving at various girls. Then 3rd hour. Why would one of these guys be in home ec? I really do get them. There so confusing. Damn it all, why did I have to be his partner? For a guy who doesn’t talk much when he’s not around his buddies, he’s is a damn good cook I will admit that.
“Hmm I’m surprised Takanori has taken an interest in you. I mean he usually goes for the “easy” girls.” He says. I can only look in his direction before the bell to go to next class rings.
“What he mean interest?” I think to myself. Finally one class I could relax in, Choir. I loved to sing and none of those s where there that’s why it was so relaxing. The rest of the day went by normal, I guess. I wasn’t really making friends, but I didn’t care I was probably better off alone anyway. I walk out of the school and am greeted by the gang member with the long blonde hair.
“Hey, can I use your cell phone?” he says. I didn’t know what to say, but sometimes I can be stubbornly too kind. And this was one of those times.
“Sure.” I say handing him my phone. He talks to someone for a moment then hangs up. “Thanks.” He says handing the phone back.
 “Can I walk you home to pay you back?” he says. I was a little skeptical. I mean what if this is all a trick to get me alone with him and then he and his friends can jump me and me? I’d like to think they are somewhat decent.
“Ok.” I say and we begin walking in the direction of my house.
“Hey,” I say. He looks over to me.
“Why did your brown haired friends say something like, “Hmm I’m surprised Takanori has taken an interest in you.” I ask.
“Cause its true why do you think that he kissed you yesterday? That how he steals a woman’s heart, and all the girls fall head over heels for him. I don’t blame him for getting board.” He says.
“So he wants me to play hard to get and fall in love with him because I looked like it didn’t work out so well for his previous girl friend.” I say. He pulls out a cigarette and lights it. He takes a long drag then says.
“She was out of the question, according to Ruki.” He says.
“Then why did he ever date in the first place?” I say.
“Who knows? I mean with his parents being so strict and stuff I don’t blame him for being so rebellious. His parents abuse him, but he doesn’t mind, because when he comes here he feels like a king, he can have any girl he is interested in.” he says.
Some things were starting to make sense, but I think it just left more questions then answered ones.
“One thing’s for sure though, with the way he kissed you yesterday, he’s not going to give on you easily like the other girls.” He says. Damn it all you mean this guys is going to freaking stalk me?
“Wonderful.” I say in a sarcastic tone.
When we arrive at me house I thank him, and say, “By the way I never did catch your name?” I say.
“Well, my real name is Takashima Kyoyou, but you can call me Uruha.” He says.
“Ok, Thanks again Uruha!” I say.
I have come to one conclusion; they are a bunch of heartless bastards…
“I’m home!” I say walking in the door.
“Out late again are we?” Shinji says.
“Just because I come home later then you do doesn’t classify as late.” I say.
“So, there’s a rumor going around the school that you kissed that delinquent boy?” he says.
“WHAT?!” I yell.
“Yeah.” He answers.
“HE KISSED ME!” I yell.
“Calm down sis, it was just a kiss…” he says.
“THAT BASTARD!” I yell as I storm off to my room. I didn’t want to go to school easily now that I know “he” is going to be looking for a moment to get me alone. I thought about faking sick, but make up work is the enemy… I guess I had no choice.
He sits in his usual spot in class and I got there early to finish up something’s. I was writing things down when I look over at him. He’s always staring out the window and I can figure out why.
“Why do you always stare out the window?” I hear and then realize that it was me who said it. He turns and looks at me with his same expressionless eyes.
“Oh so you’re the person who sits next to me now.”  He says. What the does this guy do all class period? Does he seriously just stare out the window the whole time? He JUST NOW noticing me?I give him a skeptical look.
“Let’s get along? OK?” he says with a smirk. Who the hell does this guy think he is? If he thinks I’ll really fall for some dumb line like that he’s got another thing coming.
“Ok.”I say looking the other way. Class goes by the same way it usually does until I start to walk home. I’m cornered by the boy with the lip piercing.
“I had to get a look at the girl that he has his sights on now.” he says.
“What the hell is his name even?” I say.
“Looks like we have a feisty one. His name is Takanori Matsumoto, But you call him Ruki.” He says.
“Ruki?” I say. “If this guys is so in love with me like you all say he is then why does he just stare at the sky all day?” I add.
“You don’t know a thing about this guy do you?” he says as he walks away. I needed to know more about him. He’s not getting at my heart without a fight.
Next Chapter: 3 The Guide To The Boy With the Blue eyes…