Are You Serious?

[Hollow] A Ruki Story

“Class, we have a new student joining us today. Moka Kanaboshi.” I hated introductions. I feel like a complete dumb . I didn’t even stand up when she called on me. I think everyone already knew who I was because I was shoot dirty looks from all the girls in the room. For most of the class I just doodled on a piece of paper. I felt someone looking at me. I glance in the direction of the blonde boy to see him staring at into my eyes. I quickly when back to my paper. I wanted nothing to do with a problem child like him. Plus according to earlier he’s taken. The day mostly went by fast nothing interesting went on. When the bell finally releases to free us I grab my thing and head to my locker. Once my stuff is away I still couldn’t figure out how the hell to get out of this place it is a lot bigger then my other school. I walk by a room where I hear crying. I peak into the room and see a girl crying. She’s standing in front of the blue eyed boy. She runs out of the room and zooms past me.

 “Damn Takanori, How many girls are you going to date for a week then brake up with them?” The brown haired boy says.

“What I do with my love life is none of your ing business Yutaka.” He says. His was so low and different from what I expected.

“How long are you going to stand there?” The black haired boy says. I took me a minute till I realized that that they were all staring at me to notice that it was me that they were talking to. I didn’t say anything.
The long haired blonde and the black haired boy come over and pull me in the room and shut the door.

“Do you know who we are girly?” the long blonde says. I shake my head for an answer.

“We’re the kings of this hole and everyone listens to us.” The black haired one says. I still didn’t say anything. The one they called Akira come up and pins me agents the wall.

“Are you scared?” he says. I could feel myself shaking badly.

“Stop it Akira, be nice to the new girl. She hasn’t even had a chance to fall for one of us yet.” The long blonde says. The one they called Takanori pushes Reita out of the way and looks me in the eyes. He grabs my chin and pulls me in for a deep passionate kiss. His eyes close and his warm plush lips connect with my own. I pull away and run out of the room and most of the way home. I finally stop to rest a bit a catch my breath. I touch my lips, why would he just kiss me out of nowhere like that? Are you serious? Is this really happening?

Next Chapter: So They Call You Ruki?