The Guide To The Boys With The Blue Eyes

[Hollow] A Ruki Story

Hollow Chapter: 3 The Guide To The Boy With The Blue Eyes
Nothing made any sense. So what if I don’t know a thing about him. I do know that he’s after me. As far as I know he’s a player he think he can have whatever he wants he sounds spoiled, but from what that Uruha kid said his parents aren’t the kindest. Hmmm what to do. I think I need to find out a little more about him before anything. There’s only one thing to do at a time like this an investigation Montauge!
So, the next when I went to school I went to my first hour class a early. Like before Ruki was there. I sit there pretending to do my work when I see Ruki walk in with his hands in his pockets and his usual dark choice of clothes. He sits down and starts wiping off the red lip stick off his face. Is he trying to make me jealous or something? Cause if he is, it’s not working. I don’t get him if he’s “so” in love with me like his friends say he is then why is he still with other girls? Why does he act like nothing happened? I DON’T GET IT!
I got to class early before Ruki did. Soon he walks in with pink lip stick on his face. When he sits down he begins to wipe it off on his black sleeve. I f he was trying to make me jealous, it wasn’t working. “I decided to be a bit brave and talk to him a little.
“Do you know who I am?” I ask. He looks at me and realized who he is talking to.
“You’re that new girl with the y smile.” he says giving his signature smirk. Does he think I’m going to fall for something stupid? Sorry pal it’s going to take more than that to knock me down. Coming from the guys wiping lip stick off his face.
“The name is Moka.” I say.
“So you are a fighter like Aoi says.” he says.
“Yeah, so?” I say.
“Oh nothing.” he says rocking back in his chair and putting his head back in his folded hands. And that was the end of our little conversation. This guy is more confusing than a jigsaw puzzle.
Next class, I more to the seat beside Aoi in class to see what else I can dig up about Ruki.
“So the other say when you said I don’t know anything about Ruki, what do I need to know about him?” I say.
“Well, first off you need to know that he doesn’t like to lose, he also doesn’t shut up, oh and no matter what impression you get of him, he’s the type who wants to have the most beautiful and most desirable girls. In other words he doesn’t want the boring guys to get the good girls. So he does his best to keep his image up.  I’m not sure if he has ever been “in love” before, until now. “He says.
“How do you know he’s in love with me now?” I say.
“Because, that day when he kissed you out of nowhere, I have never seen him act so drastic in his life. He wanted you then and now usually if he just wants a “girlfriend” he’s just seductively talk to them until they go out with him, but now he’s acting completely different, I’ve never seen him so messed up. “He’ll never admit it, but he loves you. Make no mistake.” He says.
“So why won’t he talk to me?” I ask.
“Cuz he doesn’t know what to say.” he says.
Next, on my list, Kai, from home ec. I walk into the class room and take my place by Kai. What else could I dig up about Ruki?
“So, what does Ruki like? Dislike?” I ask.
“Hmm, well, he likes girls, winter and drawing. As for dislikes, normal guys, classes, and strawberries.”
“Strawberries? Why strawberries?” I ask.
“I don’t know he just doesn’t like them something about a strawberry trauma…” he says.
“Well that’s interesting…” and he never did ask why I just randomly out of the blue asked him those things. Well last on my list for now is Uruha.
“Hey!” I called to him when school was out.
“You wanna walk home again?” I ask.
“Uh. Sure.” He says. And we begin out walk home.
“What can you tell me about Ruki’s Childhood or his “Family life?” I say.
“I knew there was a reason you wanted me to walk home with you… Well, his childhood was rough his parents forced him into private school and wanted him to be some kinda super genius, but Ruki was too rebellious. I fought with his parents and they beat him when he didn’t do what he was supposed to do. He finally got into public middle school and met Reita and me. We instantly started causing trouble. I once was over at Ruki’s once when they beat him for misbehaver at school. It’s wasn’t pretty I’m sure even now he still has bruises and fractures here and there. Ruki is hardly ever at his house because he wants to avoid his parents. Were all he’s got.” He says.
“I had no idea he had been though that much…” I say.
“Yeah, Ruki once told me that he never wanted to get in a relationship because he doesn’t want it to be about destruction.” He says.
“But, he’s been with countless girlfriends.” I say.
“They mean nothing more than an old toy to him; they are only there to keep him occupied for his short attention span. Ruki’s a B-Type which means he gets board with normal girls really easily.” He says.
“So, what makes me any different? I’m about as normal as it gets.” I say.
“Something or Ruki wouldn’t be treating you so differently.” He says.
I get home and finish what homework I have. I lie on my bed and stare at the ceiling.
“Me? Different?” I kept asking myself.
Ruki’s P O V
I lean agents the clod brick wall while the guys stand around me. I light a cigarette and pop it in my mouth.
“That girl talked about you today.” Aoi says.
“She talked to us too.” Uruha and Kai says.
“She must be getting curious…” I say.
“Just admit it Ruki you “like” this girl.” Reita says.
“What the hell do you know? Keep you damn nose away from my es.” I say.
“It’s not like I want her, she’s all yours, I just think you have feelings for her.” He says.
“Yeah, I sleep with this girl and see her again, big whoop.” I say.
“No, Ruki. You L-O-V-E her!” he says laughing.
“Damn it! I do not! I just want her to be my property! She is my and anyone else who has anything to say about it can my !” I yell.
“Ok ok, I get it!” he says.
“You better ing “get it”.” I say.
“I’m going home.”
“You still call that hell home?” Kai says.
“No matter the situation it’s all I got so, yeah. Tomorrow I catch that girl’s heart then I’ll let it beat alongside mine.” I say.
“You could write a song or something Ruki.” Aoi says.
“Me a song writer?” I say and I walk away back to the hell. I open the door and walk inside to find my parents asleep. I quietly walk into my room and strip down to just my boxers and climb into my bed. I let out a sigh. It’s not every day I got with someone hitting me. I let sleep take over me and all that goes though my mind is that girl… Moka…

End of Chapter: 3  Next Chapter: Knight to Queen...