Undecided Fate

[Hollow] A Ruki Story

Hollow Chapter: 18 Undecided Fate…
RUKI POV
I hear footsteps come in the room.
“Awake are we?” I hear that damned voice say.
“None of your actions make sense.” He says.
“Why were you even born?”
“I don’t know dad…” I say.
“You don’t deserve to live.” If he’s going to kill me I wish that he’d just get it over with. Not that I wanna die.
I hear the door shut. I had to get out over here. But with a broken arm and hardly being able to move, it wasn’t going to be easy. I slowly made my way to my feet. At least it was my left arm that’s broken and not the right.
I go over to the window and open it. This was a lot easier when I wasn’t hurt.  I slowly climb out the window. And get to the ground only to fall.
“Damn it all…”
I get up in pain and walk as fast as I can in the direction of Moka’s house.
MOKA POV
I just stared at the roof. Where in the hell could you be? I sigh. Nothing was coming about this, but not’s like I could do anything about it. If I could find him I would have done it by now. I look at the clock that reads 9:34 PM. It’s pretty late. I change into pajama clothes then head out to the living room. Shinji was laying on the couch watching TV. I sat in a recliner and reclined back.
We just sat there in silence till it was too much for me.
“So dad’s coming late tonight again?”
“More like not till tomorrow.”
“I see…” I heard a knock on the door. Strange… unless… I hopped up and ran to the door. I walked up to the door and opened it only to have a body fall on me nearly knocking me over. I regonize the blonde soft blonde hair. Ruki…
“Shinji?!”
“What?”
“Come here.”
All the cuts, all the blood, and his arm… it’s facing the wrong way….
“Oh my god is he ok?”
“I’m not sure.”
“Ruki, can you hear me?” I heard him groan. At least he’s still conscious.
“Shinji help me we need to get his cuts and banged.”
“Right.” While Shinji runs off to get some things. I put Ruki’s good arm around me and walk him to my room. I have him lay down on my bed.
“What in the hell happened to you?” I say worried.
“It’s nothing.” He mumbles
“No that card isn’t going to work on me.”
“My dad…”
“But, he….”
“He found me and brought me back home and did this to me…”
“Sis?” Shinji says peeking his head in.
“Bring it here.” He sets the things beside me and I go at my work.
“Ruki… your arm.”
He stares at me with his brown eyes. So different and scared. His contactless eyes reflect my image back at me.
When I was finally done, Ruki sat up slowly and decided it would be better if I called the guys and told them about Ruki in person. All I told them was that I found him.
“Ruki, I can’t fix a broken arm…”
“Moka….”
“Were gonna have to take you to the hospital.”
“There isn’t any way in hell I’m going to a ing hospital.”
“Ruki you can’t leave it like that.”
“Hmmph.” He says turning his head away. Stubborn as ever.
The rest of the guys come in and see Ruki. They had the same reaction I did.
“What the hell did happened to you?!” they all say.
After Ruki explains what has happened for the 2nd time, I had to bring it up again.
“Ruki, you have to go to a hospital.”
“Moka I don’t have to do anything.”
“Moka’s right Ruki.” Lish says.
“You’re in bad shape as it is.” Akuma says.
“I’m not going!” he declares.
“Taka-kun I only want you to be ok… when you get hurt like this…” I feel my tears run down my face.
RUKI POV
Damn it all. Why is she crying over me? I’m fine. I went to whip he tears away, but only stopping half way and gritting my teeth in pain. This arm thing is getting really annoying.
“Fine.” I say quietly.
“What?” she says.
“Fine! I’ll go to your ing hospital! Happy?”
She cracks a smile and says.
“Yes.”
The guys had to help me because I realized that were walking all the way there.
Once I was in my bed at the hospital waiting for x-rays, Moka comes in to talk to me.
“So he just found you?” she says.
“Yeah pretty much. And I bet he’ll do it again.” I say.
“You know Ruki…”
“What?”
“We, could just…”
“Just what?”
“…It’s nothing…”
“What Moka?”
“Nothing…”
“Ok?”
“I just want you to be alive and well. Ok?”
“I know.”
There was a silence.
“Come here Moka.” I say patting my bed side. She comes over and sits by me.
I pull her chin in for a kiss. Her soft pink lips on mine. A feeling that I had missed much.
“I’m not going to die Moka. I can’t be killed that easily.”
“I’m glad.” She says smiling.
What the hell was she going to say…
End of Chapter: 18
Next Chapter 19: Exact…