Bound

[Hollow] A Ruki Story
Hollow 22 bound...
I got up that morning thinking that I would finally get to see Ruki. It was a wonderful feeling. That thugs were going to be ok and everything will be fine. I went to my closet and pick out a a light blue shirt and some flared jeans to go with my blue necklace that Ruki gave me. But looked everywhere for it and couldn't find it. That's when I remembered that I got so mad I ripped it off of me yesterday. I walked over and bend down to see if I could find it. There it was lying there on the ground I picked it up and put it on. I admired myself in the mirror and then went to put on make up and fix my hair. 
Once I was ready I looked at the time and figured that I'd have time to stop and talk to Lish before I meet Ruki and at least tell her the good news. 
When I got to her house she answered and I said,
 "You'll never guess."
"What is everything ok between you two?"
"Actually I'm meeting him later to talk so we can talk in person."
"That's great Moka!" She says giving me a hug.
"Yeah well I better head that way." 
"Want me to walk with you?" 
"Sure." I say. And we begin in the direction of the train station.
"Damn it Lish we went to the wrong station." 
"We'll let's just ride the train over there then." 
"Yeah." 
Once we're on we take our seats, we talk for a little while before I see someone in front of us stand up. He has a hood on and looks a little suspicious but I didn't think anything of it. I got a text from Ruki saying, " I'm here where are you." I went to reply but not before I hear someone say, 
"Put you hands behind your head and keep them there. Next person that moves gets a bullet in there head." I froze I slowly dropped my phone and put my hands behind my head. I looked over a Lish who was also in a still state like me. The man from earlier was holding a gun and had a wicked sadistic look on his face. Nothing happens after that I figured he'd go around asking us for money or anything valuable, but he just occasionally walked around pointing his gun a people. 
"You." I heard him say.
I didn't look I stood there sweating a bit. 
" I thought I said hands behind your head?" He says to an older man. Before the man can reply, all I hear is a gun shot and a woman scream. 
"You wanna be next?" He says.
I knew this was serious at this point. 
"Girl." I heard him say. I feel him grab my arm and yank me out of my seat. 
"Moka no!" Lish says. 
Once I'm out of my seat he grabs a hold on my hair and pulls me up by it. The train comes to a stop and I'm doing all I can to stop from screaming. 
"Everyone off the train!" He yells. Everyone runs off Lish looks back a me but she must have seen what I wanted in my eyes because she run out and called someone on her phone. Once everyone was gone. He sat me down in a different seat and shut the doors. 
"I'm sure they'll come for a beauty like you." 
I just stare into his eyes with my same terrified look. He smirks and walks up to the control panel. He didn't seem worried about me leaving because I knew that if I tried to make a run for it I'd be shot. So I sat there waiting for him to kill me of for someone to save me witch wasn't looking very good at this point.
RUKI  POV
I saw a bunch of people run out of the train and no one got on. Something wasn't right. I saw Lish running out of the train. I hurried up to her and asked,
"Lish what's going on?"
"Ruki, there's been a train jacking and the guy is holding Moka hostage." My heart stopped. 
"What?"
"I called the police and they said they'd be here any minute." Moka... This was the worst feeling in the world. This feeling of helplessness. That you can't do a single thing to save the girl you love. Nothing. 
MOKA POV
The blood from from the man who was shot earlier was bleeding all over the train. I knew he was dead. The blood wandered along the floor pattern until it made its way to my hand. As much as. I wanted to scream and run I knew better the. To move in a situation like this.  I moved my hand to see the blood that covered it and it moved on to my legs and feet. He finally comes back over to my area. I see police outside the train, but that doesn't make me feel any better. I look and barely in my vision is Ruki and Lish staring inside. My eyes light up and he must notice it. 
"Dont think that just because the cops came means that you safe, stupid ." He says kicking me. I fall into more blood. I push myself back up and whip the blood from my face. If he was going to kill me he should just do it now and spare me the agony... I'm just glad I got to see Ruki one last time before I'm killed...
Next chapter: Insider...