Chapter 7

Music From the Heart

 

Yerin stirred in her sleep when suddenly, she sat up on her bed, thinking, ‘Omo!  School!  I’m gonna be late!’

 

She looked around her surroundings and saw the digital clock, reading, ‘9:00am, Saturday’

 

‘Oh... it’s saturday. Heh heh ^^;;’ she thought and decided to just get out of bed since she was already awake.

 

Yerin quietly got herself all freshened up and decided to wake up all the other girls. 

 

She noticed that Angel was gone.  She wasn’t in the dorm room at all.

 

‘Oh well, I guess she went out to do something.’ she thought shrugging and woke both Hyunju and Molly up.

 

“Ugh~ ten more minutes~!” whined Hyunju with her eyes closed as Yerin gently shook her by the shoulder.

 

“Yah, Hyunju, it’s 9am already!  Enough of sleep and time to wakey-wakey~!” called Yerin and this time, shook Hyunju violently.

 

“Aish!” yelled Hyunju and grumpily woke up. 

 

Suddenly, she ran into the bathroom and closed the door as she saw Molly wake up also.

 

“Darn it!  I was only about a second too late!” snapped Molly. 

 

After living about a week together, the girls became very competitive about who gets to use the bathroom first. 

 

Hyunju won this ‘bathroom fight’ for today. 

 

After both Hyunju and Molly were done using the bathroom, Yerin said, “Hey girls, I think we should explore the surroundings of our school!  So wadaya say~?”

 

“I have nothing better to do.” agreed Hyunju.

 

Suddenly, someone’s cellphone rang and Molly picked up her phone.

 

“Hello?... Uh-huh... oh... okay.... bye.”

 

“What was that about?” asked Yerin curiously.

 

“I just found out that there’s a Seoul Symphony audition next Saturday!  I better practice!  If I get into this one, I’ll get paid to play!  Yay!” answered Molly excitedly.

 

“That’s so awesome!  So it’s practically like a part-time job if you get in?” said Hyunju.

 

“Yup!  But the audition date is really close and the song for it is really hard... ugh... I’ll be practicing nonstop this whole week!” groaned Molly.

 

“So you’re not gonna join us in our exploration?” pouted Yerin.

 

“Aw, I’m sorry you guys, but this is really important so yeah... but after the auditions pass, I’ll hang out for sure.” smiled Molly apologetically.

 

“It’s okay.  Practice hard and we can all go celebrate that the audition is over!” cheered Hyunju.

 

“Yeah!  That sounds like so much fun!” joined in Yerin.

 

“Well, anyways, we’ll leave you alone with your practicing. Hwaiting!” shouted Hyunju before dragging Yerin out of the dorm room.

 

The two girls were walking around the campus when they spotted two guys coming the opposite way. 

 

Yerin narrowed her eyes as she recognized one of them. 

 

Yes, you guessed right, it was Key, aka the rude guy. 

 

The boys got closer and they stopped in front of each other.

 

“We meet again.” said Key.

 

Yerin just stuck her tongue out at him.

 

“Yah!  That’s rude!” Key reacted and was starting to get mad.  This girl could make him mad so easily.

 

“Ahem!  So, we never really got to introduce ourselves correctly, am I right?” interrupted Hyunju, “Well, my name is Cho Hyunju and I’m 17 years old.”

 

The other guy next to Key introduced himself.  The girls haven’t seen him before.

 

“My name’s Kim Jonghyun and I’m 18 years old.  It’s nice to meet you, ladies.” he smiled and a gentlemanly aura gathered around him.

 

“At least SOMEONE has manners.” clarified Yerin glaring at Key.

 

“I’m Kang Yerin and I’m 17 years old also.” she continued.

 

Key rolled his eyes and said, “The name’s Key.  Just know it that way and I’m 17 too.”

 

Yerin smirked, “Pfft, Key?  What kind of name is that?”

 

Key glared at her and replied, “It’s called a stage name, ee babo-yah(you idiot).”

 

“Yah!  Don’t call me a babo!  You’re the babo who has a stage name even though you don’t even need one!  What do you use it for anyways?  A cheesy nickname?” yelled Yerin.

 

“For your info, I’m about to debut soon so that’s why I have a stage name and no, it’s not cheesy.” said Key angrily back.

 

The fire between the two had started again.  Jonghyun looked back and forth between the two and got worried. 

 

Hyunju noticed and said, “Don’t worry, this always happens.”

 

“Oh, okay.” replied Jonghyun, still a little confused.

 

“Psh!  ‘Key’?!  Come on now, that is so totally CHEESY!!” shouted Yerin.

 

“YAH!! It’s not cheesy!! It’s called a STAGE NAME!! Get it through your THICK SKULL!!” yelled Key back.

 

“MWOH??!!  I do NOT have a thick skull!!”

 

“Yes, you do!  Babo!!”

 

Jonghyun helplessly looked from Key to Yerin, back and forth. 

 

Hyunju finally got fed up with it and yelled, “Okay you guys!!  CUT IT OUT!!”

 

Hyunju’s sudden uproar caused both Key and Yerin to stop and stare at her.

 

“Since we got all the introductions done, why don’t we all hang out and get to know each other better -ahem!” She stared knowingly at Key and Yerin.

 

“I think that’s a great idea,” smiled Jonghyun, relieved that the fight was on pause for now, “So, where should we go?”

 

Yerin lit up, “Ooh!  Let’s go to the closest mall from here!”

 

“That’s not a bad idea... coming from a babo like you.” added Key.

 

“Yah!  What did you just say?!” yelled Yerin angrily.

 

‘Finally, the two can agree on something.’ thought Hyunju and sighed in relief.

________________________________________
 
Notes;;
 
puhahahaha!! i just love how they fight, don't u? >;]
 
P o s t e d : 10. 09. 15