Chapter 16

Music From the Heart

 

“Oh my gosh!  Yes!  School’s over!” cheered Dana as the last bell rang.

 

“Yay~!  Now we get to meet the other members of Jonghyun oppa’s band!” said Minhae excitedly.

 

“Yeah!  I can’t wait!” agreed Yejin and jumped up and down.

 

“Stop jumping, will ya?” Yena grumbled as she tried to settle Yejin down.

 

Yejin pouted, “I’m just being happy, sheesh.”

 

Jonghyun came to the girls and commented, “So, ready to meet the other guys?”

 

“Yes!” shouted all the girls together.

 

Jonghyun chuckled, “Okay then, let’s go.”

 

The girls and Jonghyun walked out of their classroom together and soon arrived at the front of the school’s main building. 

 

Taemin was already with some other guys and girls, talking and laughing when Jonghyun called, “Hey guys!”

 

The people turned to see him and smiled, waving back.

 

“Okay, I want you guys to meet some of my other friends,” started Jonghyun, “This is Dana, Minhae, Yejin, and Yena.”

 

“Hi, I’m Onew and this is my girlfriend Angel.” grinned Onew and pulled Angel deeper into his embrace.

 

“Oppa!” said she embarrassed and lightly hit his shoulder, blushing.

 

The others laughed at the cute couple.

 

“I’m Minho,” stated Minho.

 

“I’m Key,” he smiled.

 

“So, these are my hyungs,” commented Taemin and smiled cutely, “and these are my noonas.  Angel, Onew hyung’s girlfriend, Hyunju, Yerin, and Molly noona.”

 

“Oh, we already know each other.” smiled the girls.

 

“Really?” Taemin was surprised.

 

“Yup!  We met them like on the first day of school!” laughed Yejin.

 

“Awesome.” stated Minho.

 

“The other band members are hot, too.” whispered Minhae into Yejin’s ear.

 

“True.  But I still like DBSK better. Ha ha.” whispered Yejin back.

 

Yena glared at the two girls.

 

“What?” asked Minhae, clueless.

 

Dana stifled a giggle and asked Jonghyun, “I wanna hear you sing!  Could you guys sing for us?”

 

“Hmm, well~ this song is not supposed to be heard yet but we’ll sing it just for you girls.” smiled Jonghyun.

Dana blushed.

 

“Aw~!  Thanks!  Now let’s hear it!” cheered Minhae.

 

Jonghyun counted out the beat then all five guys started to sing.

 

“Noonan nuhmoo yeppeo~ ke-keunyuleul bomeon naneun michyeo~ ha-hajiman ijen jicheo, Replay~ Replay~ Replay~”

 

“Wow... that was amazing...” commented Yejin as the boys finished.

 

“It really was.” agreed Yena and blushed when Taemin winked at her as a ‘thank you.’

 

“Oh gosh, I’m definitely sure that Yena and Taemin like each other now.” whispered Minhae to Yejin happily.

 

“Yeah!  They’re so cute together!” squealed Yejin.

 

“Who’s so cute together?” asked Yena.

 

“No-no one... heh heh ^^;;” 

 

“Hey, we gotta go soon.” said Dana, “Ugh... so much homework...T^T”

 

“Oh yeah!  We do!  We’ll see you guys some other time~!” waved Minhae and everybody said their goodbyes.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

“Taemin-ah~!” Yerin called.

 

“Yes, noona?”

 

“Do you like Yena~?”

 

“Maybe~?” 

 

“Aw~!  My little Taeminnie is so adorable!  Kya!” squealed Yerin and hugged Taemin tightly.

 

“Uh, noona?  Y-you’re suf-*cough*-suffocating me.” choked Taemin.

 

“Oops!  Sorry.” Yerin quickly let go.

 

“You guys sang really well.” complimented Hyunju.

 

“Thanks.” smiled the guys.

 

“Oppa!  You were awesome!” cheered Angel and jump-hugged Onew.

 

He caught her and twirled her around.

 

“Onew oppa is such a nice boyfriend.” Molly said.

 

“Yeah, he is.  Angel is so lucky!  I want a boyfriend that’s as sweet as Onew oppa.” agreed Yerin.

 

“Oh, yeah!  We gotta solve your little problem, Yerin!” Hyunju suddenly said.

 

“Huh?” Molly was confused.

 

“Okay, so, Yerin doesn’t have anywhere to go this upcoming break because her parents are moving to the States and her brother is going on a trip with his girlfriend.” stated Hyunju.

 

“Oh~ really?  Mianhae, Yerin-ah.  My whole cousins are coming over during that break so yeah... there won’t be much room... -___-;;” said Molly.

 

“It’s okay.” smiled Yerin.

 

“What about you, Angel?” asked Hyunju.

 

“I wish Yerin could come with me but my parents are also going to be out of town so I’m going to my aunt’s place and it’s really crowded there, too. T^T”

 

Yerin sighed, “You’re left, Hyunju.”

 

Hyunju sighed also, “Instead of going home, my parents are taking me to go to a Europe tour...”

 

“I have nowhere to go now!” pouted Yerin.

 

“Um... you could ask... the... boys?” suggested Hyunju carefully.

 

“What?!  No way!  They’re GUYS!” 

 

“But they’re the only ones left.”

 

“I guess so... T^T”

 

Hyunju turned her attention to all the guys and cleared , “Ahem, okay, guys!  Listen.  Yerin has nowhere to go for the upcoming break so anybody kind enough to take her in just for that time period?”

“Um, my mom would kill me.... she’d get the wrong idea. -___-;;” replied Jonghyun.

 

“I think that applies to ALL of us except Key.  His parents are really cool.  They’d probably be okay with it.” suggested Onew.

 

“Really?  That’s great!  Key, you can ask your parents, right?” asked Hyunju with excitement.

 

“Uh, yeah, I guess...” 

 

Yerin glared at Hyunju from the side.

 

Hyunju looked and whispered, “Look, he’s your only last hope.  Be happy!”

 

“But we might fight again and it’s all gonna turn catastrophic!” argued Yerin.

 

“Chill woman!  It might not be that bad... come on!  Who else are you going to turn to, then?”

Yerin sighed in defeat, “I guess you’re right.”

 

Hyunju smiled triumphantly.