Chapter 3

Music From the Heart

 

“Aish!  I’m so tired!  Why do I have to wake up so early just to get ready for school?” whined Ashley as she rubbed her sleepy eyes.

 

“Just wake up and get ready.  If we’re late, then it’s all your fault.” said Elaine matter-of-factly.

 

“Whatever.” mumbled Ashley and went straight into the bathroom to get ready.

 

Elaine and Ashley were going back to MyungDong Academy for their second year there. 

 

They were next door neighbors and Elaine always had to come over and wake Ashley up to get her ready for school. 

 

The Academy was only a five minute walk from their neighborhood so they didn’t have to wake up too early but you never knew when Ashley would wake up...

 

“I’m ready!” shouted Ashley and ran downstairs of her home.  She quickly took a waffle and tossed an apple at Elaine.  The two girls walked out of Ashley’s house and made their way towards school.

 

As they neared the Academy, Elaine spotted DBSK hanging out like always outside of the school gates. 

 

She smiled and poked Ashley by the side, pointing out what she saw.  Ashley grinned and nodded her head. 

 

Yes, the very famous DBSK actually went to MyungDong Academy for personal training lessons and college education. 

 

Even though they debuted and absolutely sounded gorgeous singing live, they still had to practice a lot and MyungDong was where they did. 

 

Elaine quietly sneaked up behind Yunho and pushed him forwards.

 

“Whoah!” he shouted as he almost fell.

 

Elaine laughed and Yunho turned to glare at her.

 

“Yah!!  You almost killed me right there!”

 

“Aw, sorry oppa but that was hilarious!”she giggled some more.

 

Yunho rolled his eyes and his laid-back smile returned.

 

Ashley came up and hugged all the guys, happy to see them again after summer break.

 

“So how have you guys been?” asked Changmin.

 

“We were good.  I went to America!  It was so much fun.” answered Ashley.

 

“Well... aren’t you originally from America?” asked Junsu confused.

 

“No, duh Dolphin boy.” answered Jaejoong sarcastically.

 

“Hey, no need to get nasty about it.” pouted Junsu.

 

“I went to China!  I saw all my cousins and it was fun.” smiled Elaine.

 

“So you saw Hankyung?” asked Yoochun.

 

“Yup!  He came back to Korea, too.” she answered.

 

“Oh, I see.”

 

“Oh my gosh, don’t tell me... you saw Henry Lau?!” asked Ashley excitedly.

 

“I did and he is so hot!” squealed Elaine.

 

“Gah!  Lucky girl!  Now I wish I went to China instead of America...” pouted Ashley.

 

“Girls.” commented Changmin and rolled his eyes.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

Taemin was in the dance practice room with Jonghyun when Key and Minho entered.

 

“Hey guys, what took you so long?” asked Jonghyun.

 

“We just had a little trouble coming over here.” answered Minho.

 

“What kind of trouble, hyung?” asked Taemin cutely.

 

Minho looked at Key who just looked away and went to turn on the CD they had gone to get.  Minho just answered, “Nothing serious.”

 

Jonghyun looked at the two suspiciously while Taemin just shrugged and started to move his body to the music that began to play.  Just then, Onew entered and smiled at the guys.

 

“So you guys ready to do some serious practice today?” he asked cheerfully.

 

Everybody else groaned.  Onew ignored that and started to hum the melody that was playing from the CD. 

 

He clapped his hands together and all the members got into their position. 

 

Key switched the track to what they were going to practice and soon, the boys were moving with power and ease, matching the song.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

When Hyunju and Yerin entered their dorm room, the two other roommates were already in there unpacking. 

 

Yerin jumped up and down shouting, “Ooh!  Ooh!  I get that top bunk!” 

 

Hyunju sighed, shaking her head, “Fine, I like the bottom anyways.”

 

The other two girls looked at them, clueless.

 

“Oh right, gotta introduce ourselves.” smiled Yerin, “My name’s Jang Yerin and that’s Cho Hyunju.”

 

“I’m Angel.” said the girl with the fluffy pink dress.

 

“I’m Molly.” smiled the other girl with green eyes.

 

Soon, the girls were done unpacking and had gotten to know each other a lot more now.  They were all seventeen years old and, of course, had the love for music.

 

Yerin was a singer and dancer, Hyunju was a singer, Angel was a singer also, and Molly was a violinist.

 

“I wonder if we’re gonna have any classes together.” said Molly out loud.

 

“Hmm... me too.  I think we’ll have like the regular subjects together I guess.  Because we’re all in the same grade.” smiled Angel.

 

“Yeah... probably.  Maybe singing class too!” added Yerin excitedly.

 

“Hope so.” nodded Hyunju.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

Yejin, Yena, and Minhae were chattering excitedly in dorm room number 306 when the door opened and a girl with a flushed face entered.

 

“Uh, hi?” said Yena, breaking the awkward silence.

 

“Hey.” smiled the girl shyly.

 

“I guess you’re the girl who’s gonna be in this dorm with us.” smiled Minhae.

 

“Yeah, I guess.  I’m Dana and I’m sixteen years old.” introduced the girl.

 

“Oh my gosh!  Really?!  We’re all sixteen, too!” shouted Yejin.

 

“I’m Kang Yena, the girl who just shouted is Kang Yejin, my twin, and this is Han Minhae, our best friend since forever.” replied Yena coolly.

 

“Awesome.” commented Dana.

 

“Did you run over here or something?  Why is your face flushed?” asked Minhae in curiosity.

 

“Oh, well, I saw DBSK by the school entrance before coming in and they talked to me.” answered Dana.

 

“Omo!  DBSK?!  The DBSK?!” spazzed Yejin.

 

Dana nodded her head shyly.

 

“You should introduce us to them.” said Yena and wiggled her eyebrows.

 

All the girls laughed and started to talk some more.

_________________________________________________________________

 

Notes;;

 

here's a chappie

comments please!
 
P o s t e d : 10. 09. 09