EPILOGUE

DAZED AND CONFUSED

What?  It’s over just like that?  What kind of lame story is this?  You guys must think.  But it’s not.  It’s love.  This was my story.  And I know it left you completely dazed and confused and that was my point.  Because throughout this whole change of events, that’s how I felt.
I was a girl.  More specifically a fat girl who didn’t think that she would get love and love someone back.  But a miracle happened.  I found him. And he found me.  
And I was in love in the end.
This story was to show that in part, it doesn’t matter who you are.  Whether you are beautiful, ugly, famous, weird, fat, skinny, normal, a failure, or anything in between, you can find love.  Anyone can.  And everyone will sometime in their life.  It may be longer than others.  It may come quickly and leave even quicker.  But in the end, it’s love.
And I found it.
Finally.

Oh. And I almost forgot.
I have to tell you what happened after that romantic evening.
Of course, he didn’t go home.  How could you?  Besides I wouldn’t have left him.
Ew?  No. Romantic? Yes.
I woke up the next morning feeling as if I was in Nirvana and there he was sleeping soundly right next to me.
And then he kisses my forehead and says, “Good morning Love.”
And let me tell you, it is the best feeling in the world.  
My cheeks hurt just thinking about it.

And that’s how it rolled.
Everyday we lived in heaven.  We laughed, we smiled, we lived life together.
 We love us.
Of course, due to his fame, we weren’t able to do the normal things, but it was okay.  We knew that we would have to get through this. And we did.
5 years later and so much had happened.
Bigbang was turning international and as his fame grew, so did our love.  And most importantly, so did I.
I quit being their stylist (although I still help them out once in a while with their shopping).  And yes, Jenny became their stylist.  I never knew that girl had the fashion eye.
TOP and Sally were dating, but they were keeping it a secret.  Taeyang and Amy got married and was expecting their first child soon.  Jenny still had a major crush on Bigbang, and only recently has she told me that it was Daesung whom she was in love with.
And I became the host of Fashion People.  Giyoung apparently took some money secretly from the show and now she was paying for it.  And I also launched my own magazine here in Korea.  
And guess what I called it?
Dazed and Confused.
Of course.
So here I was, a girl who found love, living in her perfect life.

But wait?  What about all those questions?
How did everyone know that I was Amelie?
Well, it was all planned out in the first palce.  Well….sort of.  After Jiyong went to Korea and I was sulking, everyone didn’t think much of it.
And while I was working as an intern, Char did come over a lot to my office and asked how I was.  She even asked me a couple times about Jiyong and all I did was answer with…”There is nothing going on between us.” And she would leave it at that.
I never knew that it was Char who was telling Jiyong that I was very busy.  Not because she wanted to separate us, but because she thought that I didn’t like him.  Well it was my fault.  I tried to erase him as such as possible. But then after 3 years, she still saw that I was still madly in love with Jiyong, so she created a plan of turning me into a stylist under the same entertainment industry as him.
Of course, Jiyong didn’t know.  Nor did any of the Bigbang members knew.
And that was why YG knew everything.  He knew who I really was.   Why I was there in the first place.  He just watched it unfold.
And how did Jiyong and Bigbang knew who I was?
Come on people!  No matter how much you change your physical appearance, you will always be the same inside.  No matter who you try to be in the outside, your soul will always be the same.
And that is what all the members saw.  Me.
It didn’t matter how I looked like.  Or what my name was.  They knew it was me from the start.  

And Jiyong and I?
We’re planning to get married in the fall.
And our love is growing greater and greater each and every day.

“Good Morning Love” Jiyong said as he planted his warm lips on my forehead.  This was a morning ritual I never grew tired of.
“Good morning.  I love you.” I said grinning from ear to ear.