EXTRA EXTRA

DAZED AND CONFUSED

 

MYSTERIOUS WOMEN SPOTTED WITH TOP STAR G-DRAGON AT AMUSEMENT PARK.



That is what it said all over the news the next day.
At first, I guess some spoiled little brat put a picture of us online and then the news hit the nation by storm.
But the news didn’t really bother me.
What bothered me were the freaking people commenting about the news.  Or…more about me.


SHE’S UGLY.


G-DRAGON YOU CAN DO BETTER.


MARRY ME G-DRAGON!!!!


SHE’S UGLIER THAN THE LAST GIRL HE DATED.


SHE IS TOO SKINNY.

SHE'S TOO FAT


COME ON G-DRAGON.


NO! YOU CANNOT LOVE HER!


YOU SHOULD DATE SOMEONE AS FASHIONABLE AS YOU JIYONG OPPA!

 



There were about a million of the same messages of how I’m ugly, that jiyong could do better.

Well. All I can say is.


you.



I was just sitting in front of my mac looking at all of this with Jenny.


“Unnie…it’s okay.  This happens all the time.  Most of these people have absolutely no life and just comment on other people’s lives.  Besides…there’s nothing between you two.”
“Yeah.” I sighed.
It was true.  There is nothing going on between me and Jiyong.  Not at the amusement park.
I guess Jiyong saw the news too because soon after he called me.
I was still in front of the computer.


Ring Ring Ring


Caller ID: Epic Man


“Hey.”


“Hey.”


“Did you..”


“Yeah.”


“Oh.”


Silence.


“I’m sorry.”


“No.”


“I didn’t think…”


“It’s fine.”

We were both pretty awkward about this.


But I could tell he was really sorry.


I couldn’t take the silence.


“Dude.”


“What.”


“Don’t worry about it.  They don’t know who I am.  And there is nothing really going on between us, so I’m totally fine.  But what about you?  None of the hot girls are going to come to you now. “ I joked.  But my heart started to sting a little.


Silence.


“Hello?” I said.


I looked over at Jenny and saw that she was watching me like a hawk. She just sat there and listened intently.


“Jenny..would you mind checking the laundry?”
I said shooing Jenny away.


“Fine.”
She pouted and left.


“Hello?” I said again.


“Amelie."

“Yes?”
I said absentmindedly.

 

....

 


“Wait..what?” I said.


“I know.”


“Know what.”


I was getting a little hot and faint.

 


“I knew that you were Amelie when I first set my eyes on you on your first day of work.  I just-“
Wait.  Did he just call me by my name?  What is this?  What?  I-…I don’t even know what to think.  My head is spinning….I need to lay down.
“Amelie?  Hello?”


I just dropped the phone…


I was afraid of what he was going to say.  I tricked him…and everyone else.  And he knew about it this whole time.
So many questions were rushing into my head.


1.    How did he know?
2.    Why didn’t he tell me before?
3.    What’s going to happen now?
4.    Is he angry?
5.    Why is he telling me right now?


I didn’t know what to do.


I just walked into my room and locked myself shut.
I don’t know how long I stayed there, but I was planning to stay there for a long time.
But of course it was cut short.

 


Knock Knock Knock.

 


“Jenny I’m busy.  Can you come back later?” I said with myself in a corner all curled up.
“Unnie…Can you open the door?  Jiyong oppa’s here.”


What?  He’s here?


.  What was I to do now?


“Tell him I’m sleeping.”
“Uhhh..”
“Tell him!” I yelled.


Then another voice started to talk.


“Amelie.  Open this door.  Let’s go out and talk about this.”
.  It was Jiyong.  What was I to do?
“I’m…really tired right now.  Can you come back…some other time?”


Like never?



You can think that I am a fool, and blowing this out of proportion, but I never thought that he would have found out.  I thought I changed myself quite well.  And he called me by my fake name for a very long time now.  
Plus…above all…I tricked him.  When all this time he knew.  He must be so disappointed.  He must be so angry.


“If you don’t open this door right now...I’m going to open it by force.” He said in a calm voice.
I stood up from the corner and walked over to the door.
“Oppa…I’m afraid of talking to you…I know you must be so angry with me…and I’m so sorry I tricked you…but I had to…I didn’t know…I wanted to start over…but I didn’t know that I would be working for you…and I couldn’t quit…and I wanted to…and I didn’t want to…”
I was completely babbling by now and tears just enveloped my face.  I was a wreck.  I felt like a kid that just got caught stealing from her parents.
“Amelie.  Just please….open the door.” He said in calm voice.
I was breaking down on the other side of the door.  Not knowing what to do.  I didn’t want to face him, but I wanted to see his face…even for at least one more time.  This was happening all too quickly…I didn’t want it to end….it ended abruptly before…I didn’t want it to end now…
It pained me just to be there.  My vision was completely blurred and I no longer was able to speak because the slight lump in my throat swallowed me whole.  I was shaking all over, but it felt like it was 110 degrees.


My shaking hand grabbed the doorknob and opened it slightly.
Tears streaked so quickly down the floor…and I couldn’t bear look up at him.  I just stared at the ground with the small puddle that was created from my tears.
“Amelie.”
I was crying.  I didn’t want this to end.  Soo Much.  I still…I still…

 


He gently cupped my chin with his hand and made my gaze meet his.
Tears were still falling down so much.  I couldn’t stop them.  My heart was broken already.  I felt so horrible.

 


I looked at him, and I saw…
A look that I couldn’t describe.
It wasn’t of hate.  Or disappointment.
It kind of looked like a look of relief.

 


And then…

 


Then…

 

 


He embraced me tightly.
And gently whispered...

 

 

 

 

 


“I missed you Amelie.”

 

 

 

--------------------------

A/N

!!!!!

 

Does this mean that Jiyong and Amelie will finally unite? Is there love coming true??? Stay tuned to find out!!!

 

 

 

----P.S thank you all for subscribing and giving me such wonderful comments!!! it's really encouraging that you guys all like it!! thank you again!