WELCOME BACK!

DAZED AND CONFUSED

“God, can you guys get a room?”
I guess I was sleeping, but someone is talking.
“Huh?” I said as I rubbed my eyes.
Yup.  I fell asleep.
“Do you guys have to be all couple-y in the plane? It’s pretty gross.” Sally said with a grin.
“What are you talking about?” I said.
I looked around and say that I was just a little too close to Jiyong
“. Did I borrow your shoulder again?” I asked Jiyong
“It’s cool.” He said.

I must train my head not to shift to the side anymore.

Seriously.

I stood up abruptly and started to find my belongings.
I’ve realized that I have been very busy lately for no apparent reason.
“Myung, I never knew that you were that close to Jiyong.” Sally said.
“I’m not.”
“But your head was on his shoulder.”
“I don’t remember that.”
It was true, I really didn’t remember any of it.
If I did, then I would probably prevented myself in doing so.
“Sure.  So…when are you guys going to be official?”
“Never.”
I walked away from her.
It was getting tiresome arguing with her.  
Because a part of me wanted that to happen.


“UNNIE!!!!!”
“Jenny?”
Jenny ran over to me and literally knocked the breathe out of me with her hug.
“I missed you so much.  I thought that I was going to die this week.”
“Oh.  I missed you too.” I said and I squeezed a hug back to her.
“Let’s go.  So unnie, do you have anything interesting that happened to you?  Anything worthwhile while you were at Bora Bora?” Jenny asked as we were walking over to the car.
I looked on over to where Jiyong was.  He was walking with Daesung and Seungri.  They were laughing and joking around.
“No. Nothing worthwhile happened.”
I linked arms with Jenny and hopped in the car.

Nothing happened.
Nothing happened.

But of course, when we were all in the car, Sally had to open her big mouth. Again.
“Jenny!  Did you know that Myung and Jiyong are an item?”
Jenny’s eyes went big.
“What?!  Unnie!  You told me that nothing worth while happened!” She shrieked.
“Nothing happened.  Sally is just saying that.  Jiyong oppa and I are not an item.  There is just a misunderstanding.”
“They talk to each other late into the night and they sat next to each other in the plane.”
“The plane part is because we had our seat numbers next to each other.  It was not our choice.” I emphasized.
“Oh really?” Sally said with her eyebrow raised.
“Then how come I saw Jiyong trading his plane ticket with Taeyang?  Hm?”
“Because!” I yelled back and was about to finish the sentence when Jiyong shot me a look that signaled that no one knew about Taeyang and Amy.
“ARRGGGHHH!!!” I just growled in frustration.
Whatever.

“Unnie.  It’s okay to admit it.  We think that you guys match well with each other.  You guys are both attractive, stylish, kind, have leadership qualities, funny, sweet, and caring.” Jenny said
Sally nodded along.
“God.” I sighed.

I just gave up and put on my earphones.
I might as well just drown out all the nonsense and listen to some good music.
But as I put my ipod on shuffle, Big Bang’s song just happens to come out.
“!” I yelled out.
Everyone stopped with what they were doing and just stared at me.
“Oh.  Sorry.  My ipod’s just going a little crazy.” I awkwardly chuckled.

Even my ipod was teasing me.