And then fate happens...!

East meets South

 

##Ari's POV##

We had the most annoyingly slow journey ever thanks to Junho and his by-the-rule driving. I swear I would have strangled him too death if my roommate and he weren’t 10,000 leagues under in love. As soon we reached, I checked into my cottage (I had one all for myself as Jen and Junho were sharing the other). I looked around. It will do nicely. Wasting no time, I grabbed my sling bag, and rushed out.

I walked as I texted to Jen,

I came out roaming, will try to be back by dinner. Call me if there’s anything.

I started wandering around aimlessly around, which is when a man walked past me. He had a black pollution mast on and I could see a bandana covering his hair beneath hos hoodie.

Strange, it isn’t that cold to dress that warmly.

I turned away from him and started heading towards the wooded area when I noticed something stranger. This man seemed to be following a woman and she seemed way too engrossed in her photography to take notice. I followed him following her to see if my hunch was right, which it totally was. I was about to run to the woman to warn her when the curiosity got better of me. I decided to follow them a little longer to see where this is going.

After a while of me following him following her, we came to an isolated area sprawling with huge white sheets hung out to dry. It’s like a freaking white cloth maze, I though as I look around in wonder.

I jumped to hide behind one of the sheets just as the strange man’s voice suddenly called out.

 

##Kris POV##

I was more nervous than I could let on as I headed towards the hotel Natasha was staying. I was of course in adequate disguise that no one seemed to recognize me, which suited me perfectly.

I was just about to enter the hotel when she came out alone, carrying a back pack, camera in hand. All I could do was stop and stare. She was so beautiful, but then again Natasha had always been that stunning. Even back then, our friends joked that if she hadn’t been hell bent on being behind the camera, she would’ve been perfect in front of it.

Surprisingly neither was it hurtful nor did I feel any resentment, seeing her. There was just disappointment and mild regret. I considered greeting her then, but there were too many people around. So I decided to keep my distance for now, if she is anything like what I remember, she would soon walk away to some isolated places to capture her shots. So I fastened my bandana tighter and started to follow her. 

Sure enough, within minutes we had wandered into this huge field covered in white sheets that looked like they've been hung out to dry. I followed her a little more, this time not-so-stealthily hoping she'd take notice. But she ofcourse was too invested in fiddling with her camera that she didn't once look back. So I stepped forward and called out to her, "Natasha..."

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Okay!!!!!! So the story barely moved anywhere. Ugh. Sadnesssss :'(

But I promise next chapter will be like HUSTLINNN YO :D