And a week later...

East meets South

###Ari's POV###

It all went in a blur. My interview, my employment letter, my first week at SM. There was just so much to do. I was initiated into the image co ordination team and the rest of EXO back stage team. I was given super fast downloads on how stuff works, what goes on, formats, styles... it was enough to make even my head ache. Seok was, thankfully, very helpful. He would always find me at the end of the day when EXO's done with their schedule and join my briefing. 

I have not met the EXO idols once after we entered the SM building. It has been a week and I did not get a peek of them anywhere. Apparently the image/strategic teams never do except for very rare ocassions. And it was not as if I had time to linger on EXO or that particular one in EXO much as I my eyeballs deep in my work. But whenever I did think of EXO other than during work, I felt a weird pang of dissapointment. 

He has my number, he couldve atleast checked... I would often think that.

Puhleese, why would he? He was safeguarding a liability, is all. My sub con would get me back on track.

"Penny for your thoughts", I heard Seok's voice behind me.

I was standing on one of the smaller balconies of the co ordi staff room. 

"Penny? More like a euro", I smiled.

"How come you are still here? Go home, it's the weekend. I'd advice you to bask in holidays when you get them, cuz there wont be any after a while", he sighed.

"Is that why you are always here?" I asked.

"Well, that and after a point this becomes your life. And the social world out of work becomes a scary myth", he sighed again.

I could not help laugh at that, "Yeah Rrright.

"No, really! See now, I'm free for a whole evening after 3 months but I do not feel like leaving this building. And I am pretty sure I'll just end up in the dorm after the kids sleep." 

"You, mister, talk like an old old man."

"It won't be long before you turn into an old old woman", he winked at me.

"Well we can not let that happen now, can we?!" I grinned, "Khajaa!"

"Uh...where?" Seok looked at me all blank.

"So long as there is white sail and wind, we can go anywhere", I said.

At that he burst into laughter and said, "Khaja!"

###Kris POV###

It has been a week since the nightmare got into the company and I week since I saw her. It was crazy as usual, schedules and schedules and more schedules. From what I've heard she was busy too.

I have considered calling her, to check if all's fine but I would make it too obvious. Having to pay her salry out of my cut was suspicious enough. But Seok went along with it. And except for him and Junmyun nobody really knew.

"Hyung, pammogulle?" Lay asked, getting me out of the thoughts.

"Oh, we are going somewhere?" I asked.

"Mhmm, Seok hyung said we could go out and eat somewhere" he nodded.

"All of us?" I asked. 

"Yea."

"Lay a, I'm tired, I'll head back to the dorm. You guys go eat", I told him.

"Chincha? You want something to eat when we come back?" he asked.

I just nodded as he left the locker room with others, all muttering byes tiredly.

I waited till they left and went out upstairs. Passing by co ordi division would not be so bad. I mean, it has been a week.

I rounded the corner just as I heard Seok's laugh. He is loud.

He said, "Khaja!" and he came out of the room. With her.

I could barely register her smiling face and Seok looking at her with an almost tender expression, when she looked ahead...at me.

Her smile vanished as if someone switched off the light. Seok turned his head too.

But all I could do was stare at her. Because I saw something in her face that made me want to jump, laugh and dance.

And then, it was gone. Just like that.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry folks. I was working this weekend to update the story :'(

Have I mentioned I hate working on weekends? :l

So if you hate studying and/or working on weekends, please comment, subscribe and upvote :)

Teehee ^_^