And the awkward...

East meets South

###Kris POV###

I found her crouched in the cave, or like Baekhyun called it, the mysterious hollow-although there was nothing mysterious about it. Atleast untill now.I bend down to enter that cave and I have have to literally double over to do so. My height may be attractive but it sure is uncomfortable being long limbed at times.

Only when I scooted up beside her did she look up. She looked at me dazed for a second.

"Do I dazzle you that much?" I could not help myself, I smirked.

"What are you? Edward Cullen to my Bella Swan?", she smirked right back. 

 "So... what are you writing so frantically?" I asked.

She looked up at me and seemed to be lost in thought long enough that I wondered if she's even heard me. "So... why are you out here instead of in there?" she finally asked countering my question.

"Why are you?" I asked her right back without thinking.

She smiled then. She does smile a lot.

"Twenty questions then?" she raised an eyebrow and held out her hand.

"Deal", I said as I shook hers, "I noticed you were MIA and came snooping to see if you were spilling beans. Why are you here?"

She nodded, "Okay. I had a sensory overload in there so I came for some peace and air. I'm honestly offended at your reason, really! So... love of your life?"

I was expecting that question but she was so direct, "Well, first love, actually. We'll have to see about love of my life thing, though", her smile slipped a very little then, or maybe I was thinking too much. I asked the question weighing on my mind for a while, "Reason for your rescue mission?"

At that she went into deep thought or atleast it looked like that. Then she started chewing her lower lip and my mind went blank.

###Ari's POV###

He asked me why I did what I did back there with the reporters.

Now that I think about it, I did not have a clue why I did it. It was just one of those knee jerk reactions or may be I wanted to be famous. Oh no! Was I really an attention seeker or something. I couldnt arrive on a reason so I replied cheekily, "Because I'm a kind hearted, amazing person who is amazing?"

But he looked like he did not hear a word of my cheekiness. So I snapped my fingers at him,"Earth to, rockstar."

"It's an idol", he snapped.

Jeez what's with the mood swings, my sub was as startled as I was.

I raised my hands in defence, "Whoa there idol boy, chill", I continued, "the prospective emplyment?"

"Least I could do, even though you pulled me away from a car crash and pushed me down hill", he shrugged, "your back story?"

I jumped up at that, not wanting to take this discussion ahead, and hit my head against the roof of the cave, "Owwiee", I stumbled back. And fell right on top of him. He held me around the waist to steady me and suddely flipped so that I was under him. All I could do was try to not stare at his eyes or lips or any part of his face. 

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TRYING TO DO?" 

We whipped our heads to the entrace where Jen and Chen were standing mouths agape. And with them was a man not much older than Jen whom I did not recognize. But I did recognize the expression on his face and its said: FURIOUS

", Hyung", Kris cursed under his breath and finally I looked at his face, only to find his we-are-royally-screwed expression.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Okay I have had messages saying the story feels like a compilation of one shots. Which it does seem like, I totally Agree.

I just feel these tiny interactions and moments are what make a love story a love story and it would be a shame if it was just wham bham thank you ma'am :D

But yay to 500 views people. I LURVVVVV YOU ALL soooooooooooo MUCH.