And so the... Chanced Meeting!

East meets South

 

##Kris POV##

“Natasha”, I called out to her.

With a start she turned around. She looked at me with confusion, “Yes..?”

I slowly pulled back my hoodie, untied the bandana and removed the mask. In one instant her expression shifted from confusion to recognition and the shock.

“K..Kev?” she raised an eyebrow, her voice barely a whisper.

I smiled at her, I could not help it. To be honest, I expected the surprise. After all, she was the looker in our relationship. I was the basketball captain and a pretty impressive guy with my height and everything but Natasha was the better looking person when we were together. My five year of training to the bone, healthy diet and all those BB creams changed me quite a bit. I knew what they called me, my fans. I was the dragon, elegant god like creature with immortal beauty… or something like that; which was exactly what Natasha was thinking, if her awe-struck expression was anything to go by.

“Kevin Li, What in the world are you doing here?” she came towards me now with a small smile.

“They call me Kris these days, if you didn’t know that already”, I answered back.

“Yes, yes I knew that. It’s been a long time. How have you been?” Natasha held out her hand for a shake.

I looked at that hand considering taking it, but at the last moment I placed them into the pockets of my jeans and fixed her with a cold stare, “Yes, long time. I’ve been just peachy, considering my girlfriend of 4 years left with nothing but a phone call.”

“Kev, listen, I ju-“, she started to explain.

“You just what, Natasha? Now that you see me all glamed up, bet you wanna go back, eh?” I snapped at her.

She withdrew her hand at that, “Well, nice to see that the change is just skin deep, Kevin. Your mood swings have not changed all that much, I see”.

I let out a sardonic laugh, “So is this the part where you explain to me why it had to happen over a measly phone call exactly a week after I left?”

To her credit, she looked like she genuinely felt bad about it, “Well, I should not have done that, obviously. It was very rude to begin with, I agree. But I had to, Kev, becau-“

Suddenly I heard a rustle behind me.

 “Uh, I’m sorry to interrupt but uh, there’s a slight problem”, says a girl stepping out from behind the sheet I was standing with my back to, looking directly at me.

##Ari POV## 

Holy molly, it was that boy from that growl band, EXO. It seemed like they were talking about their relationship and looks like our idol hotshot here had been dumped and not the other way around. I racked my brain for any news that hinted EXO was taking a holiday or travelling to Jinhae. Nothing, I’m pretty sure they had no schedule here, at least as far as was known to the paparazzi. He does sound like he came all the way here just to talk to her!

Ari! You should not be listening to that conversation, my subconscious screamed. So I turned and started walking away as quietly I could. I was almost out of that sheet maze when my phone started vibrating. I thanked the gods that it was on silent mode or I’d have been caught eaves dropping, on Wu yi Fan’s love life, no less. How mortifying! I opened to check the string of notifications, wondering if Jen wanted me back for something. I stopped in my tracks when I saw who they were from.

So, journalists here have a mutual agreement that if there is some juicy story, they would share it with their fellow paparazzi. The founder of the story gets the exclusive tag and the rest of the journalists get their scoop. It’s a win-win for us, er, I mean them. And I was one of them till 5 hours ago, so I was still on that group activated for notifications. And Reporter Choi has sent out a shout out to the gang. And at least five of them were heading here.

Crap, crap, crap. It’s none of my concern. Just walk away Ari. I scolded myself.

But if they catch those two, that man’s career is OVER. Imagine the scandal. And if Choi is involved, you know he’ll screw the EXO guy over, my sub-con nagged.

No he can’t. EXO is under Lee Soo Man. He’ll be fine. I snapped back at my meddlesome head.

No he won’t, the damage will be done. Imagine the headlines, EXO’s Kris- Secret Affair with a photographer, I’d like to see him and his band recover from THAT one. Well my over involving sub conscious is annoying but it does have a point. I should go back there and warn that fellow, which is why I did what I did next.

I pushed the sheet aside and stepped in beside him.

 “Uh, I’m sorry to interrupt but uh, there’s a slight problem”, I said looking directly at his incredulous face; which is when I heard their murmurs far off but not by much behind us.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooooooooo a cliff hangerrrr *Cackles Madly* 

See you next Time

We are Watching You. Muhahahahahahaha

Nah, Im Kidding...

 

BUT ............. AM I........

.