And Rock, meet hard place..

East meets South

##Ari's POV##

I could hear people walking towards this place. I was hoping it wasn’t the media.

Why the hell are you hoping anything, crazy woman? I mentally shouted to myself when Growl guy spoke up.

“Who the hell are you?” he sputtered. You can’t really blame him considering you are the crazy woman who just barged in from nowhere, my sub-con quipped.

And who mind bullied me into coming here, I snapped back at her.

To him I answered, “Not important. You are in tro-”, I started to say but he cut me off.

“The hell is it isn’t. Who are you? Did you follow me? You are a stalker, aren’t you? The things desperate people do these days”, he rolled his eyes, “Look just take an autograph or whatever and leave.”

I can’t believe this man’s ego. Ok now I’m annoyed!

I turned to the girl what’s-her-name, “Natasha, right? You need to leave. NOW”

She just stared at me so I added, “Unless you want the headline tomorrow to carry the story of your affair with him. There is no other way they’ll interpret this”, I jerked my head at the jerk.

She seemed to catch on with me. Smart girl and beautiful too, my subby commented.

Natasha turned to him, “We’ll talk later. It was good seeing you after all this time. I’ll call in sometime.”

 “Thanks. I hope you have a plan”, she added to me as she started walking the in the opposite direction.

“Wait, what the hell is going on here. Why are you leaving”, the still clueless pop-star-heodong wanted to know.

Ignoring him just nodded at her and turned back to check if anyone has caught up with us.

When I turned back, I saw the fool following her again. So I grabbed him by the hand and yanked him back with all my strength.

##Kris POV##

I don’t get it.

Natasha seemed to, but I don’t. I was still trying to get my wits around from when this random woman appeared suddenly. She isn’t even Korean for christ’s sake. She seemed middle-eastern. But why is she even here.

I asked her that if she was a stalker. I’ve seen the types on our tours to other countries. I love my fans but these kinds can be so annoying; especially when I was finally this close, seriously THIS close to getting an explanation from Natasha.

I was still processing all this when Natasha turned to me and said, “We’ll talk later. It was good seeing you after all this time. I’ll call in sometime.”

Then she turned to the girl and asked about some plan.

“Wait, what the hell is going on here? Why are you leaving?” I asked.

The girl just ignored me and nodded to Natasha and the next moment Natasha was walking away. As an impulse, I started following her again when a hand yanked me back with force. I lost my balance as I turned around and fell… right on top of that annoying girl.

 “Ouch ouch ouch, geroff me gerrrof me, ugh you brute GERROFFF!!!” she yelped as she wriggled out from under me and picked up two phones which must have fallen down when I accidentally knocked her down.

Surprisingly she holds out a hand towards me, presumably to help me up. She hands me over my phone.

“Okay. So you wanna tell me what in the world is going on?” I say as I dust myself.

She gaped at me as if I have grown two heads, “Papparazzi”, she muttered as she dug into her bag for something.

Just then I see a couple of reporters and camera men a few miles behind her. I look back at the tiny girl in front of me as her expression suddenly changed from exasperated to one of the most winning smiles I have ever seen. I’ve seen that expression before. She must be a reporter too. But why would she tip us off only to interview me about it.

As if reading my mind she explains, “I sent away your girlfriend to avoid suspicion and the only way I cannot involve myself directly is by being me.”

But that does not answer my other question, WHY ARE YOU HELPING IF YOU ARE ONE OF THEM?

Again she replies as if she could hear what I said, “I’ll explain later. They will ask you some uncomfortable questions, I’m pretty sure they won’t let this go easy. So just follow my lead”, with that she closes her notebook and turns around.

In what must be one of the best acting scenes I have ever seen someone put up she gives the reporters a startled smile and says, “Ah Reporter Choi, long time, no see.”

I notice she is standing directly in front of me. If I didn’t have my doubts I’d say it looked like she was trying to defend me.

“Ari ssi, ege boanungoyeyo chigum?” the man called Choi asks. (What are you doing here?)

But I could tell something was off, which the girl- Ari? picked it up too.

She just smiles at him in response to which he asked again, “Editor Ahn said he was going to let you go a week ago. You haven’t been er…fired?” he lets out a fake sympathetic cough.

The girl’s smile slips a little. I could practically see the wheels in her head turning for a solution. The reporter who came along with him also seems to notice it and asks, “And if you are fired what are you doing in a holiday destination, alone with an idol?”

I am too amused in some masochistic mute way to do anything but stand there and wonder how this will unfold. I think about Baekhyun who begged me not to go fearing something like would happen. Well he said I might get into scandal with my ex but oh no, this, this is much worse, I guess. I think about what would happen if this goes the wrong way, will I be able to recover from the rumors?

 But for some strange reason my mind seemed to entirely focus on the girl in front of me. She clearly thought she’ll pass off as a reporter and ‘deflect’ uncomfortable questions. But she had been fired? It does not make sense any which way I put it. Why would she try to help when she could’ve walked away when these reporters were far enough? I can’t wait to see how she will try to get out of this.

Just then her phone starts buzzing in her hand. She takes a look at the caller ID and says, “Excuse me, I need to take this.”

 Is she seriously taking a call in this situation!?

After a few seconds she hangs up without having uttered one single word. She looks up to the reporters, “Mianhae, wrong number”, she explains. She took a call that was from an unknown number in this situation?

What she says next gets leaves me reeling with shock. She must have gone crazy.

“Jhesungeyo ajhussi, I’m with Kris ssi because I’m researching EXO for my new book, aniyo Kris ssi?” she turns to me with an expecting glance.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hfcghvcjhvvhgkjcv@#$%^&** is SHE EVEN SAYING!? :D

Now I know where this is going, atleast I THINK I Know.

AAAAAAAAAAAAANDDDDDDDDD 104 Views PEOPLEEEEE. 

At first I was like...

And then I was like...

And finally I was like...

Thank you. Thank you. I LOVEEEE YOU ALL WHO READ IT <3<3<3

I'd absolutely really realllyyyyy appreciate if you guys try and leave a comment too. PUHLEEEEESE

Does not have to be good. Just yunno, where I can improve or how the scene wouldve been better or How much you love it? :P

Pretty Please? :D