And the Solution...

East meets South

###Ari's POV###

EXO's manager is a hottie. I did not see it at first but when Jen pulled me back and whispered, "Get a load of that hot stuff."

At  first I thought she was talking about Kris. I mean his hotness was obvious and pretty much undeniable. But she jerked her head towards Seok instead. I was like, "What, the manager?" to which Jun ho, now a little ticked by the number of good looking men distracting his girlfriend retorted, "Yes the manager. Yes he is the same age the oldest EXO guy and YES he is ruggedly handsome or whatever . Now can we go?"

Jen turned to her boyfriend to kiss and assure him that he is the one and only while I walked faster to get away from the mush I knew was coming.

Seok was actually Xiumin's age, which was hard to believe. EXO is very young but they look younger. Even Xiumin looks like he was born yesterday. It's only Kris who looks kinda his age but Seok was a whole different story. He was a buff, with slight beard and blunt features. Hansomely, breathtakingly blunt features, my sub con gushes.

"Seoka, how did you get here so fast?", Xiumin wanted to know, as I caught up with them.

We all regrouped at the hotel conference room again and clarified all over again who's who.

"Well when I got to know Wu Fan's little adventure, I could not help but rush here", he glanced at Kris,"it was a lot of necks on the line."

Kris cast him a dark look before resuming with the coffee table magazine.

"Anyway, what's done's done. You guys go get some rest. We start back tomorrow first thing in the morning", Seok continued. He is ruggedly handsome, my subby drooled.

"Ah Hyuuung, let's play a bit before going", Tao whined.

But Seok was not having any of it. "Yah imma, you'll have a break at the end of the month for a week, then you can go play", he said in a no nonsense way.

Tao was going to say something but Jen cut him off, "We are gonna push off, it was lovely to have met you all but it's late and I have already crossed my daily excitement quota. Ari, you coming?" she turned to me.

I stood up to leave with her but Seok spoke up, "I'd like to talk to Min seok, Aria and Wu Fan. I'll drop her back, so you do not need to worry", he added mostly to Jen.

She nodded but Xiumin muttered, "Seoka I'm sleepy, you guys sort it out eh?" and left the room with the rest until it was just Kris, Seok and me in the room. I wish I could leave too, all I wanna do is curl up and sleep right now.

Seok slided the door close and turned to us, "So first things first, answer me honestly, are you two dating?"

I stared at him open mouthed, all traces of sleep effectively abandoning me.

###Kris POV###

He has gone off rails, Seok has.

I turned to Ari and saw with some satisfaction that she actually turned a slight shade of pink. I was strangely pleased that he thought that we were dating. I guess even I'm going off the rails here.

But Ari recovered, "Really? I'm baffled at your sense of humor", she rolled her eyes and then added wrily," well or lack there off."

She looks at me as if asking me to back her up. What's the big deal, we are actually not dating anyway. But I say for her benefit, "Ofcourse we are not. I mean, look at her."

She throws me a dirty look at that line.

Seok does not look entirely convinced for some reason, but lets it go.

"Okay so I know why you are here and I'm guessing Ari is not the one you came to meet. Whatever happend with whoever she is is your business. All I care is about this cover story business. Now I know what Ari said because Yi Fan fill me in on it but we need to see how best we can weave it." And the Hyung I know was back to business.

"Well there are many ways we can do this. But I think I'll just tell you my qualifications so you guys can maybe suggest something?" the nightmare said without skipping a beat.

Seok again looked at her, impressed. I'm not annoyed, I'm not annoyed.

"Go on", I said, sounding very cool but feeling anything but. This whole scam is dependent on what she is, dayumn my stars today.

"Right. Journalism Undergrad, Diploma in production management and here on a 1 year research for my MBA application on South Korean Media, both sides. Worked in Ilbo for 3 months, got fired, came to Jinhae and well...you guys know the rest", the nightmare shrugged.

"MBA in M, E & T I'm guessing, from where?" I asked, she nodded, "NYUS", she said and Seok smiled. 

"I'm a NYUS alumni", he said, a little puffed up.

"Get out of here! Really? Wow. What batch? How is it? Any tips for an applicant?", Ari asked Seok, looking up at him with litera;;y stars coming out of her eyes.

"We should really discuss this arrangement before you go making life decisions", I snapped at her.

"Oh yeah, right, um, sorry. Continue", she smiled. Again. 

We discussed it, and discussed it and discussed it. For a very long time. And came up with a solution. 

Ari applies for part time as an Image Co ordinator at SM. Seok accepts her application. She requests Seok for permission for a book on EXO. He takes it to his boss. They agree but on condition that the rights would belong to SM EXO planet. The End. Every one's happy.

"You start tomorrow, Ari ssi. You will come back with us for the formal hiring process", Seok shakes her hand, "so well, that's that. I'll drop you off, it's late. Where are you staying?"

"Okay. I'm staying at napagon or para..um...", she chews on her lower lip again, trying to recollect the name.

"Haha, Paragoan Nampo Inn?" Seok grins at her enthusiastic thumbs up.

"So let's go. It's a really long walk. I'll just get my coat from upstairs. Kris, I'll just drop her off and crash with you." 

I just nod at him as he goes towards the stairs.

She comes in front of me, "Thanks. So good night, then?"

I nod again. We wait.

She looks away now and I can't help feel that she is a little dissapointed too, just as Seok comes down, "Ready?"

She nods.

"Hyung, you must be tired from the drive, go on upstairs, there won't be any people out now. It's almost midnight. I'll drop the nightmare off", I blurt out.

Seok looks a bit suspicious but nods, "If it's okay with her?" he looks at her.

"Sure", she shrugs. 

But as she turned, I swear I saw a small smile on her face. 

We step out of the hotel into the chilly night.

It's not gonna be a long enough walk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

A/N New Character Intro

Kim Seok

Ruggedly Manly brilliant EXO Manager. Very Loyal and Very Scary. Friends to Xiumin, Kris and Suho. EXO respects him, except Sehun. (More on which as the story goes)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooooooooooo............I just finished watching Show Time EXO. What an episode. I'll miss the show. All good things come to an end they say.  #bittersweet

Well, here's another chapter gone too.

Please comment and upvote. ;)

Will update soon.  Mwah~!