And back to real life...

East meets South

###Kris POV###

"So..."

She turned to me, "So?"

"It is colder than I thought", I said conversationally.

"Mhmm", she replied. She seemed to be in a deep thought.

Well so much for being so hot. Either she is ignoring me on purpose or she is not into guys.

We walked on in silence. I could fell her glancing my way every few seconds. I stopped in mid stride and she almost ran into me.

"What?" she asked, startled.

"You keep looking at me", it was a statement more than a question.

"Well, you said yourself that you were handsome or dazzling or what not. Think of it as fan service", she said matter-of-factly.

I rolled my eyes at her and resumed walking.

After what seemed like an eternity, we reached her cottage. 

"Thanks for the um..walk?" she smiled at me.

"Pleasure", I said and she raised her eyebrows at that. I meant to retort sarcastically but it came out like I meant it.

I turned back to leave when she called out, "Um... listen..."

"Yeah?" I said glancing back.

"Go on a date with me. Now", she said out of the blue.

"What?" I whirled around to see if she was joking.

She just shrugged, "Well yunno, like a celebrity date or whatever you guys call it."

"Are you seriously joking right now?" is all I could manage to ask. She is crazy.

She looked at me with a thoughtful expression, chewing her lip again. It's distracting me.

Then she smiled, suddenly, "Yep. It was a joke. Wanted to see how an idol reacts at being asked out. Good night"

With that she turned and walked into the cottage, without so much as a glance back towards me.

This girl. She is weird and a bit too unhinged. And interesting enough to drown me in that weirdness. Beware Kris Wu yi Fan. This wont do. I told myself as I started the walk back which seemed somehow longer.

###Ari's POV###

Loud ringing woke me up. At first I thought it was an alarm, but it turned out to be my phone ringing.

Ugh, its too early, go back to sleeeeeeep, my sleepy sub muttered.

But the ringing persisted. I reached blindly for my phone and answerd, my eyes still shut.

"This better be important or Imma go Hulk. Smash on you", I mumbled, annoyed.

I heard a slight chuckle on the other end. That's not Jen, my sub kindly added to my still muddled brain.

"Hello?" I said, trying to sound a bit awake.

"Ari ssi, Seok here", the chuckling voice said, "I'm wondering when can we pick you up. We are gonna start in another hour or so."

Seok...Seok..! I'm supposed to go with them.

"Ah... I'm almost ready", I lied.

"Sure. We'll see you in a bit", I could hear laughter in his voice.

I hung up. And dashed into Jen's room. "I'm going. You guys should spend sometime here. There's still 2 days until Monday. So byeeeee!" I half sang half shouted.

Jen woke up and said groggily, "Hey, are you okay?"

"Okay for what?" I blinked.

She hesitated, "About last night.."

Thankfully a pillow came flying at me. "Aria Bharadwaj, get out!" a half Junho yelled.

"Jeez boy, you have pants on, chill-o", I threw the pillow back at him and left to get ready.

I was already standing there when we reached in M's van. Jen and Junho were there, on the insistence of Jen, to see me off.

Everybody waved at me except Kris and Seok.

Seok actually got out to open the door for me. Kris just nodded to me and turned away.  

 

###Kris POV###

I could not sleep last night. And because of the nightmare I had dark circles down to my chin.

On top of that Natasha had called me this morning asking to meet once we both are back in Seoul. I still did not know what to make of Natasha. I guess I should hear her out and then maybe we could talk about what can happen. If she was indeed love of my life or just a first love, like Ari asked.

Damn. Not Ari again. Natasha-That is your priority Wu Yi Fan. Not some crazy girl you just met. Is she interesting? Sure but she's also unhinged. There is something unsettling about her.

So when I saw her this morning, I just nodded at her. This girl makes me feel trapped... or something.  She got into the car and waved back at her friends.

"I'll see you guys in two days", she said to them and added, "Be nice and keep your hands to yourself."

Baekhyun started giggling and fist bumped the nightmare.

Kids.

 Park Jun ho glared at them. But Jennifer was looking at me... frowning. When she caught my eye, she looked like she would say something but just waved back at all of us.

I smiled at them for a second before th engine revved. Ari was smiling at something Seok just said and cracked a lame joke at which Baekh and Tao started laughing. I saw the nightmare studying me in the rearview mirror. She did not turn away when I locked my gaze with hers. I could not either. Finally she pulled away and turned to stare out the window. I put on my earphones and did the same.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooooo WHATSUPPP! :D

Thanks to my awesome subbies. I love every single one of you to pieces!!!!!

And allll the readers too!!!!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAYYYYYYYYY!

<3 <3 <3

 

Please do comment, Subscribe and Upvote. Puhleeeeeeeeese :D