And the weekend Part 2

East meets South

Ari

These guys can eat, I thought as I watched them hog on every dish on the table. 

I did try to cook... Kris even helped. But we ended up burning the toasts and setting off the fire alarm.

Our landlord barging up to the door complaining about the nuisance was when we realized our cooking was a lost hope. So instead Kris just ordered some take out. 

"Hi, yes.. you have my number registered. Yes it is ------. We'll have 7 mega pizzas, chicken and salami. 5 pastas- conch pesto and 13 colas. That's right. Okay. Thanks", Kris hung up after ordering.

"So much food?" I asked, looking at him like he went bonkers.

"We are growing boys and we happen to be perpetually hungry", he grinned.

"Aha... but I don't eat chicken or salami", I shrugged.

He raised an eyebrow at that so I continued, "I'm a vegetarian."

"Oh... do you want me to order something else?" he wanted to know.

"Nah... Imma make some noodles", I grinned.

 

So that was how EXO- all 12 of them- came to be in my kitchen. Hogging down food like there is no tomorrow.

"So Ari, how have you been?" Tao spoke beside me as he chewd on his pizza.

I nodded while slurping down my noodles. "Great! Thanks for agreeing to help me", I smiled at him.

"Kris ge can be very pursuating when he wants", he smirked at Kris, who threw him a dirty look.

The blode kid, Sehun spoke suddenly, "I really do not understand why we are dragged down here on our off day", he spoke through gritted teeth.

Suho shot him a look before smiling apologetically at me, "I'm sorry. We rarely get an off day so they are kind of crabby about waking up before 3.00 pm."

I nodded at him smiling, "No I totally get it. That's why I'm so thankful."

"No need to be thankful, Seok and Kris both wanted this to work as best as possib-"

But Sehun spoke again, sounding pissed, "Seok? I knew it was his brained lousy idea to get this random girl on board", Sehun suddenly bristled, "I bet she's sleeping with him or something."

Everyone gasped. I stared at him, not able to believe he just said that.  

"Watch it", Kris warned Sehun.

But Sehun was still angry, though it was so sudden, I had no clue why. 

"Oh Kris hyung, dont tell me she's sleeping with you too?" he scowled.

All I could do was try to comprehend what the he meant by that. I looked at Kris, hoping for an explaination but he had his fists clenched.

"Sehun, Out. Now", Suho dragged the younger boy ouside before Kris could react.

I stared at Kris and then the rest of them, "Oookay. What was that all about?" I asked, curious.

"Never mind, Aria. Ignore him", Kris spoke as he came to stand beside me.

Xiumin clapped his hands, "Okay, should we get started now?"

"But Sehun and Suho...?" I started but Kris cut me off, "We'll start", he turned to me and grinned, "ready for the work, nightmare?"

"Yea you retard", I grinned back, deciding to leave the bizzare maknae's topic. For now.

I turned to the rest of EXO and Xiumin was looking at us with a curious smile. I raised an eyebrow at him to which he just shook his head and indicated me to start.

"Okay. So I will give your intros. Tell me if I miss anything", I said, grabbing my pen and notepad.

I started with Tao who was on my left.

"Tao- full name Huang Zitao. Marketing highlight- martial arts. AB style for his multiple personality disorder. Loves Gucci. Needs someone to take a shower with him. Whaat??" I burst into laughter as I read the description.

"Rumor", Tao grimaced.

"No its not!", the rest of them shouted at once which made me laugh harder.

"Move on, already", Tao pouted.

"Okay fine. So next up.. Xiumin", I continued, still giggling, "Quiet, neat, helpful... diets a lot?" I raised an eyebrow. Xiumin's expression darkened a bit but he just nodded. 

I went along, "Dieting is good. I respect you bro! I can't control myself and look how I pigged out", I pretend to blow up which makes him smile a bit so I continued, "Woah I'm about to burst. RUN, HIDE...TAKE COVERRRR", I drawl which makes him smile a little more and then they all dissolve into another round of giggling fits.

 

Kris

I watch her intearct with us, one by one. I realize she's natural at this. She is subtle with her pursuasion and has a knack of making people open up. 

I tensed when she brought up dieting infront of Minseok. It was always a sensitive topic with him, but she covered it right up by making a lame joke, which I'll admit was funny.

After Xiumin, she went to Luhan.

"Deer? Weird. And also like to be manly?... Really?" she smirked looking at him.

Luhan raised an eyebrow at her not-so-subtle insult. His demeanor shifted.

"Listen, Ari... right?" he said, "Whatever you did for Kris and EXO was cool, but this extended charade... do not expect me to play along. Sehun was wrong, yes. But all this pretend play is just way too much", he said and stood up looking around, "Kris, count me out of this".

With that he walked out of the house.

I looked at her, she was still staring at the space Luhan was sitting in. There was a fleeting expression on her face, something dark and depresseing. But it went away as fast as it came, I wasn't really sure it was there in the first place.

Before I can dwell on it, she sighs, "Well. Drama drama drama...anyway um.. Beakhyun", she turns to him and smiles. But this was not her usual one, this smile looked empty.

Baekh must have realized this because instead of saying something, he comes around and whispers something into her ear making her grin.

"Yea, yea. Thanks", she rolls her eyes.

After Baekh goes back to his chair, I nudge her, "What did he say?"

She shakes her head, "Nothing", but turns to Baekh and winks. I scowl at them but she continues on.

"So.. next is...Chen! Chen can troll, sing and has killer cheekbones", she laughs. Jongdae grins and shows up a thumbs up.

"Um... Chanyeol? We have not met, hey!", she bows ever so slightly.

He nods to her, "Yes. Hi. Nice meeting you.I'm Chanyeol Park. I derp and overdo my reactions on TV shows in the name of fan service", he shrugs.

The rest of us except the nightmare roll our eyes. It's an inside joke that Chanyeol hates all the 'reaction king' .

But being the nightmare she is, she finds exactly the right thing to say, "Yes. Brilliant marketing idea choosing you, that was. I've never seen a more open face and such cute smile in a long long time", she nods.

Chanyeol seems startled at her open praise but smiles wider seeing that she means it.

"D.O. cooks and has the most beautiful voice?", she says and D.O nods with a small smile.

"Okay and then we have Kai. Man I've seen your dances and may I just say... YOU ARE SMOKIN", she gushes while Kai blushes furiously. 

She seems to find that amusing cuz she raises an eyebrow.

Chanyeol explains, "He is a shy kid once he is off the stage."

"Mhmm, figures, I guess", she smiles at Kai who winks at her, surprising all of us.

"And then there is Sehun... who walked out... why?" she looks around.

I speak up figuring she deserves to know, "Well, he hates Seok. Seok hired you. Enemy's friend enemy...that kind of a thing", I shrug.

"He hates Seok? Why?" she asks.

I look at the rest of them, trying to decide whether or not to say anything.

But Xiumin beats me to it, "Well, long story short, his 'crush' applied for a job as co-ord at SM. Seok got to know Sehun wanted to date her, so he fired her, changed her phone and sent her abroad for work."

She stared at him, disbelief evident on her face, "Are you serious? Seok can do that!?"

I rolled my eyes, "Don't be so dramatic, both of you. Seok just offered her a better job with better pay in Chicago. He did not deport her or anything. She left on her own accord."

She turmed to me, looking confused, "If that is the case Sehun should have issues with the girl. Why Seok?"

Chen replied this time, "Well, he is only 19. And you happen to be technically filling in for that girl's place by the way...so...you get the drift", he explained.

"Holy . No wonder he was so rude", she shuddered.

Xiumin looks at her for a longtime and finally says, "Forget that now, Ari ssi. You should continue with the profiles."

She nods before refering to her note pad.

"Next up Lay- the unicorn?" she smirks, "that is so gay!"

As if realizing what she just said, she shoots a 'oh crap' look at Lay.

He looks at her with an amused expression, "Not gay, definitely. More like a healer unicorn, really" he adds with a laugh.

She stutters. I feel a pang of annoyance as Yixing grins at her flashing his dimples. She blushes light pink before tilting her head down. My annoyance simply reaches its boiling point so I clear my throat.

She looks at me and then goes, "Oh okay... oh..uh... so Suho next", she blinks, "who does not get along with YOU", she turns to me.

"It's not that we don't get along. We just have small differences", Suho says as he re-enters the room, slinging an arm around my shoulder.

We both grin at her baffled expression, "You mean to say even that's a marketing ploy?"

We nod. She whistles, "Nice."

But she gets serious as she turns to Suho, "Sehun?" she asks.

He smiles kindly at her, "He'll be fine. Don't let that bother you."

She nods, "Okay, then I'm done", she looks relieved and squeals, "Yay!" 

"Yeah! Sooo... let's celebrate!" Tao shouts.

"Yeaaa. Good Idea!", she shouted too. And the two kids start jumping around making plans.

I watch the others looking on at them with a mixture of amusement and disbelief as Baekh also joins their noisy bandwagon.

I stare at my bandmates, who seem to have accepted her. Well except Sehun and Luhan, but that can wait for another day, I guess.  

She has a way into people's lives. Just hope that she doesn't have that way into their hearts... into my heart.

 

Ari

Tao suggested we eat out to celebrate. I was excited too. These guys were fun. And Jen's shoot might go on till late night.

After Sehun walking out and Luhan following him, my spirits have gone down a notch and all those doubts returned. But I smiled at their excitement which reminded me of my own craziness when it comes to eating. 

I caught Kris looking at them too. Part amusement and part love. It was a mesmerizing sight. He was mesmerizing. He looked at me staring at him and smiled a rare smile, unlike his trademark smirk. I felt myself grinning like a fool too.

This was definitely a good idea.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I told ya I'll update soon.

It is not as long as the last one but eeeeee! Sub plots introduced!!!

Hope you liked it and hope you keep reading!

So you know what to do...: comment, subscribe and upvote ;)