And the weekend Part 1

East meets South

Ari

"Aww, sleeping together already?" a voice cooed irritatingly close to my ear.

I snapped up to see, Junho grinning like a fool, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

I blink twice and get up.

Well I try to get up. I fall with a loud thud, losing my balance. Now fully awake, I see Kris blinking slowly as he looks around. He sees me on the floor, my legs slip still entagled with his legs, in an awkward position.

He looks at my expression and then at Junho. And the two fools start guffawing like I'm the funniest thing they've seen in their lives. I roll my eyes and drag Kris down with me. Looking at his startled expression sends me and Junho into peals of laughter. After glaring at us for a second, Kris also joins.

"Okay then...", Jen enters the room, looking at us weirdly, "It's 4 am. What the is he doing here?" she eyes us suspiciously.

Kris stands up and smiles at her, "We went drinking with Manager hyung last night and had quite a few drinks."

I nod vehemently and join Kris, "Yes, and Kris came to drop me off safely, but he was also pretty far gone, so uh...he stayed over?"

But that come out more like a question than an explaination. I look at Kris to confirm because I do not remember jack from last night.

You are a y drunk, my subcon gives me a disgusted scowl.

Kris rolls his eyes at me, "We had coffee and fell asleep on the couch reading", he points to two different novels on the coffee table.

"Seperately ofcourse", I add at Jen's narrowed eyes.

Kris smirks at that.

I scowl at him.

Jen looks at us for a beat.

"Well, there's still time for dawn and its a weekend tomorrow ... so uh Kris, you can stay over here, if you want", she sighs.

Kris gives her a grateful smile to which she just nods.

"Okay. Godd night. Toodlies" Junho yawns and makes his way to his room, pulling Jen. She gives me one final glance and turns around.

"Sooo where's our room?" the unnaturally tall man pedo-grins at me.

I walk closer to him and get the satisfaction of seeing him startled. I shove him onto the couch, "My room is over thereYour room is right here."

I strut back to my room like a boss.

 

Jennifer Song

I saw Ari shove Kris onto the couch and make a remark. I saw her walk into her room. And I saw how they looked at each other.

To say I was worried would be an understatement. 

 

Kris

"Wake up, crazy", I screamed as I walked into her room. 

She snapped right up as if someone shoved her off the bed. Too soon.

I wanted to see how she looked in her sleep. Creepiness of that aside, I wanted to clarify if she looked like an 'angel'. It's a ridiculous thing I say when I am asked about my ideal type, but I really had no idea what an 'angel' looks like.

And this arabian nightmare, with her hair royally messed, eyes still half closed was nothing like an angel, If there was ever any.

But if there was one thing she was right now, it was hot.

Who thought there would be a day where I found short, annoying, always smiling people hot? I scoffed mentally and plop down at the edge of her bed.

"Uh... Kris. What time is it? You need something?" she croaks, still trying to blink away sleep.

I smile at that and before I can stop myself, my hand reaches out to ruffle her bed raggled hair.

"No. It's just 7 am. I'm leaving. So thought I'd say bye", I said as I stood up to go.

"Oh", she simply says.

But as I turn around, she clears , "Or you could stay for breakfast or something. It's usually a big deal in the house."

I turn back to her, she looks at me expectantly.

"Big deal?" I ask.

She nods, "Yeah, weekend's the only time when three of us have enough time to make and eat breakfast together", she looks at me, "atleast since I've com here."

"Would I be intruding?" I hesitate.

She shrugs as she gets out of her bed, tying her hair which looks like noodles, "Not really...But you can go if you are uncomfortable."

I look at her, as she goes around the room, picking up a towel and heads towards a door which I guess is the bath.

Before she enters the door, she turns back with a grin, "You can go if you like but today is Junho's pancakes day. Just know that Junho's pancakes? Yeah, they are the best in Seoul."

With the she walks in and closes the door while I sit there, a small smile slowly creeping its way onto my lips.

She thinks saying that would definitely convince me... If only she knew, I was convinced the moment she looked at me with those sleepy chocolate eyes.

 

Ari

Oooh, someone wants someone to stay, my subconscious drawled as I tried to concentrate on brushing me teeth.

I scowled at my reflection as I thought back to my conversation with idol boy. Realizing I was thinking about him, I quickly forced myself to concentrate on something else...anythingelse. In no time I was singing Pocket full of sunshine on top of my lungs.

By the time I finished my shower and stepped out, I completely forgot about him. Which was a very good thing, except for the fact that I was in my bathrobe, drying my hair with a towel, humming that stupid song. And he was still there.

 

Kris

I could hear her singing... no, wailing. And that too a Natasha Bingefield song, no less. It was amusing to hear a person, especially a girl goof around like that. I'd expect it from Chanyeol, or Chen or even Baekh. But her? Not so much. 

I looked around the room. It was messy. Too messy.

Like in the living room, one whole wall was covered in polaroids. Everyone of them had different people and everyone of them had her. Smiling, derping, grinning, pouting, glaring. 

To the other side, there were roof high shelves of books. They were the only things that were well organized. Travellogues, tour guide manuals, novels... So many novels. I browsed through them. Most of them were different types of fiction, not something I would read much.

I heard a click as she came out, still humming that song. I turned around to look at her to ask about the books but when I saw her, I forgot what I was about to ask. Hell I even forgot how to speak!

She seemed to realize it too.

"Dude...WTF. Get out!", she screamed at me.

Even though I was freaking inside, I tried to remain calm, "Woah there. You have a robe on you. Chill!"

She looked down at herself and seemed to regain a little composure. She nodded and pointed at the door, "Okay, I'm chilled now. So...getout!"

I smirked at her and walked out but not before dragging my feet just to see her huff up in indignation and scowl at me.

I settled on the couch and continued the book we left of yesterday.

"Morning bro", the guy- Junho came out of his room, fully dressed.

"You too, man", I nodded.

"Where's Aria?", the girl, Jennifer said as she came out, fully dressed too.

"She's showering", I said.

"And you din't join?" Junho guffawed at me. I could not see myself but I am positive I turned pruce colored right there.

Jennifer sent a glare at her boyfriend all I could manage was a awkward smile and a grimace.

"Join who in what?" the nightmare's voice came from behind  As she came out of her room.

Junho wagged his eyebrows suggestively and I could not help but laugh.

The nightmare just looked at us like we were crazy and proceeded to the couch beside me, "I'm hungry, Juho. Whenyu making pancakes", she asked but she looked at Jennifer and added, "Wait, why you both dressed?"

"You expect us to walk around , now?" Junho gave a pedo-grin.

Jennifer smacked him in the head (Junho: owww, babe) and smiled apologetically at me, "Well, I was called for a last minute shoot so Jun's driving me there."

I just nodded polietly but the nightmare spoke up, "But it Saturday, Jen!"

Jennifer came over and ruffled the nightmare's still wet-from-the-shower hair, "I know, kid, we'll make it upto you tomorrow, okay?"

"Bu-but...", the nightmare pouted.

SHE'S FREAKING POUTING NOW? Dear god have mercy on me!

Surprisingly it's Junho who said in a patient voice like a dad explaining why he has to go out to his daughter, "Ari, tell you what I'll make you girls rasp tart fro yo with pancakes tomorrow."

The nightmare smiled at that, "Okay okay faine...go now."

Jennifer turned to the girl beside me and said, "Call me if you need anything", and with that the couple left the apartment. 

"Okay then, you must be getting late too. Bye", the nightmare turned to me.

I looked at her, "Uh what? Half an hour ago you were begging me to stay."

"No I was not", she scowled.

"Kris stayyyyyyyyyyy, tasty breakfast, yummm, stayyyyyyy is what I remember you saying", I smirked.

"I DO NOT sound like that and I MOST DEFINITELY DID NOT say that", she stood up in a huff, "Door's that way, by the way."

I smiled at her childish behaviour. Whiney, cutsey girls are the worst but it was fun watching a straight shooting brusque woman like her acting like a 5 year old, "Hey... don't be like that."

But she simply turned to walk away. I caught her wrist to stop her but she turned around at the same time and ended up falling on me.

"Ugh, so clumsy", she muttered and turned to me, "I'm sor-"

 

Ari

"I'm sor-", I stopped midsentence when I saw how close we were to each other. He had one hand still around my wrist and one hand around my waist to balance me. My palms were pressed against his torso. He realized I stopped flailing and looked at me. He was on the couch and I was on top of him.

My heart literally skipped a beat. 

"Um... clumsy me", I muttered.

He just looked at me for a long moment before answering, "No, it was my fault, I tried to stop you... and I'm sorry, I did not mean to offend you. You did not sound like that."

I smiled at him, "I know I did not. But it was fun watching you sound like that."

He grinned, "So you really want me to leave now?"

"Well, I can't make breakfast cuz I have to review your files. I'll have my first meeting with whole EXO tommorow", I said. Even to myself I sounded panicked.

"Oh yes. You already know me and a few others. Why do you sound so stressed about it?" he wanted to know.

"Uh... Kris?" I bit my lip trying not to laugh.

 

Kris

"Uh Kris?" she said biting her lip distracting me effectively.

"Yea?" I cleared my throat.

"Why are we whispering while I'm crushing you into the sofa", she said as she burst out laughing.

I realized we were still in the position when she fell on me. 

"Right, yeah...," I mumbled as I let her go, "so anyway, why the stress?"

She stood up and settled on the couch next to me facing me.

"Well... its EXO for starters. And then there will be so much to do. I'll have group meetings with you guys and then personal meetings. I need to store so much data for both the book and the image plan for your 5 year anniversary. I just..", she bit her lip again. But this time it looked like she was about to cry.

"Hey... what is it? Just what?" I asked her softly. 

She looked at me slowly, "It's just I don't wanna let Seok down. He's been so good to me and even gave me this job. God knows my research would've been sacked without him."

It felt like a cold splash on my face when she mentioned Seok. But she really did seem bothered about it so I tried to not let it show.

"And then there's you. You've had to go through so much because of me and my meddling. I'm just... I guess I just don't want to let myself down in the end", she sighed.

"Listen Aria... I'm not sure you will succeed or not, nobody can be sure about stuff like that", I shrugged, "but the important thing is you are trying. Yes you were meddlesome but that did save me from questionable news that day. So I guess its all cool."

She was looking at me strangely. "What?" I asked self consciously.

She shook her head, "Nothing."

"No, tell me", I insisted.

"You just called me by my name for the first time", she said. There was a tiniest smile playing on her lips that was more beautiful than her usual wide smiles.

"Haha, you noticed, eh? I was trying to make you feel better, I guess." I shrugged.

She just shook her head.

"Talking about making you feel better... do you wanna meet the kids now? Today? You know unofficially... so you can get to know them a bit better for your profiling?" I asked suddenly.

"Is that possible?" she turned to me.

"Sure. They should be free. Well most of them, anyway." I nodded.

"If you do that Kris Wu, I will forever and ever love you!" she smiled excitedly.

"Don't make promises you can't keep", I smirked at her enjoying her smile turn into a scowl.

I turned away to call Tao.

 

Ari

He turned away to call someone. Probably one of the guys.

I was still dwelling on his comment. I did not mean to say I will love him 'forever and ever'.

Sure you didn't, my subby snorted sarcastically. I just shushed her.

I did not mean it literally but his comment definitely caught me off guard.

He came back with a smug grin on his face, "Oi nightmare, you better know how to cook cuz 11 really hungry boys are going to be here in an hour."

He must have seen the look of horror on my face because he started rolling on the floor like a buffalo and laughing.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update after a long time folks. I'm so sorry. I was just so busy with my other story and my TOEFL exam and my upcoming GRE test and Work everyday!

I wanted to show how sorry I am... hence the loooooong chapter.

Expect another update in one or two days!!!  ;)

Soooo Hows it?
 

Don't forget to Comment, Subscribe and Upvote! 

I'm counting on you guys! *Hwaiting!*