And the lives interweave...

East meets South

##Kris POV##

The kids were staring at us, incredulously. 

Finally, Xiumin spoke up,"That probably was the only way out of that", he turns to the nightmare, "Khamsahamnida, Ari ssi, though it creates certain complications, it was you who saved duizhang from a possible scandal, and for that we are really thankfull."

She grins at him,"I know right! Say that to this pillar beside me."

Pillar? Oh she means me. And wow, this girl does NOT have one ounce of modesty in her tiny little brain.

I glare down at her and am about to snap back when Chen interrupts, "Yea, Noona, that was the feasible move you pulled off there."

She suddenly frowns at him,"Noona?! Please no noona business. Just call me Ari or Aria. No aghassi or ajhussi or noona or whatnot." 

Everybody in the room, including me stare at her sudden out burst.

"I'm sorry but I'm pretty new here and all the noona, oppa business just weirds me out", she shrugs sheepishly as a way of explaination.

I wonder how old she is, but I'll be damned if I have to ask her that.

Thankfully Baekhyun, who has been pensievely quiet, asks her the question all of us are wondering," Its a norm here, Ari ssi, to call older girls noona", he says seriously, but adds with an impish smile,"but now I see we should call you ajhumma then?"

She gives him a wry smile but says,"I'm a rooster, so probably younger than most of you here. But even if I'm not its okay to just call me Ari."

Rooster?! She is younger than she looks. 

Which is exactly what Tao said,"So you are as old as me? I thought you were aroung Kris ge's age. Daebak! And you also don't like to use honorifics! We'll get along well", walking over and giving her a hi 5 which she returned with a grin.

Why does she smile so much?

"I'm calling manager hyung now, so keep it down, you imbecicles", I said, breaking their mini party.

Both of them turned and stuck their tongues out simoultaneously. Kids.

##Ari's POV##

Kris went out into the balcony to talk to his manager about the mini fiasco I created and the other fiasco I abated.

I looked at his retreating back, his demeanour shifting. His duizhang mode, I mused. You mean, his smoking hot duizhang mode, my subcon added to my musings.

I turned back to the four growl boys and regained my head which was swaying very close to restricted areas.

"Sooo... what's up!", I said.

"Why dont we introduce ourselves properly", Xiumin suggested. 

I nodded,"I'm Ari or Aria Bharadwaj. I'm from India. Came here on a research project, got fired for being non-korean journalist and now got into this mess somehow when I came to relax. And I know you all because well, you are EXO", I finished with a wink.

Chen smiled at me,"You talk fast. Nice to meet you."

I smiled back and said in a deadpan tone,"You have killer cheek bone structure. And nice to meet you too."

At that Xiumin, Chen and Baekhyun just stared at me but Tao started cackling madly along with me.

This is how Kris found us when he came in, in crazy hysterics.

"What's gotten into them?" he asked the rest three as they looked on with a mixture of amusement and exasperation.

When finally we settled down, Kris spoke in a serious tone, "Manager hyung is furious, ofcourse, but he said he'll see what he can do to kill this and help."

We sighed in relief, and I stood up to leave because I was in the clear, thank the gods, "So now that I'm in the clear, real nice to meet you all, but I have to leave. My frie-"

He cut me off, "Yah you said you needed a job, right? Would you be interested in working for us?" he muttered.

His mutters are also y, my subby quipped.

I looked at him like he's gone crazy. "Am I interested in wh-what now?"

"Manager hyung suggested that you might as well work for us or you will be a liability and cause a scandal or something", he continued as if he never heard me.

At that, Xiumin wondered,"Manager hyung said that?"

I was too deep in thought to bother about what they were talking. I was out of job and I do need to find a job to retain my visa. This is even first hand experience of the other side of media...and that too with E freaking XO.

"You don't need to take it though...or whatev-", he began to say but I cut him off, "Nah, I will take it"

I smiled at him. He looked at me strangely and continued, "But th-"

I cut him off again, "But ofcourse I need terms of employment, what my job role would be, the contract, my limitations and yes, my pay. I'll need to clarify all those before final confirmation."

I looked up to see him again after my rant and he was now looking at me with mixture of you-are-bonkers and what-in-the-holy-world.

##Kris POV##

Damn this girl could drive hard bargains. I was a bit dissapointed when she just agreed to my proposal of working with us but then this girl goes on and talks all professional, damn.

Xiumin almost ruined it but I guess she was too flabergasted at the offer to pay attention.

"You will have to go back with us to the agency and have a meeting. We can discuss the terms there. But now I think its about time we had dinner", I sighed as I got up.

"Okay, take my number and give me a call whenever that will happen, I'll be there. And I want a good pay", she said. 

What? After all that drama about dinner, she won't stay? I half suggested dinner idea for her, that ungreatful nightmare.

"I'll see you guys around then", she shook hands with Baekhyun and turned to Tao.

"Ari, you can join us", Tao said not leaving her hand.

"Yea, it would be good to know you better, since you will be working with us now", Chen added.

"Yah, nothing's really been confirmed, so do not go spouting nonsense", I yelled.

Xiumin must've been annoyed with all the bickering so he spoke up,"Ari ssi, please join us. I need them to shut up", he sighed.

"Um... Can I call my room mate and her boyfriend over too? I wouldn't ask you guys this, but they've been waiting for me for ages", she turned to me.

She turned to me, not Xiumin, not Chen but m- GET A GRIP KRIS WU YI FAN!!!

So I just gave a exasperated shrug,"Whatever."

"I know a very quiet but brilliant place here, khaja!", Baekh suggested a place as the nightmare finished texting those friends or something.

One by one we started filing out of the room till it was her and I left. I noticed her staring up at me.

"What?" I asked.

She smiled then, the widest I've seen so far,"Thank you", she said, genuinely it seemed, and walked out.

As I followed out after her, I  caught my reflection in the mirror.

He was smiling too.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good? Bad? Okay?

Comment people!!! Wont cost you nothin', I say!!! 

 

AAAAAAAND eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee subscribers!!!!! 

SO. HAPPY.

 

And my first five subscribes!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I LURVVV YOU GUYSSS !!!<3<3<3