And the interim...

East meets South

##Kris POV##

I crashed my lips down to hers. It was a petty thing to do but how dare she call me pathetic and spinesless. I will show her how wrong she is.

"You are hurtin-", she managed to sputter out when she pulled back from my death grip, but I pulled her right back in. 

She stopped fighting me. I was surprised as I waited for her to kiss me back but she didn't. She just stood there, no wonder hoping I'l get tired of this 'game'.

But I'm was too fargone to do that.

I couldnt think straight and to my shock, I did not want to let this girl go. And I wanted her to kiss me back so bad that it hurt me that she wasnt.

I just met this girl! Get a grip Wu Yi Fan!

With the last ounce of my resolve I broke apart and looked at her.

"A-Are you crying?!" I gaped at her. She had tears in her eyes.

"How could you do this to me?", she said as she tried to wipe the tears away,"I was saving that for someone speacial, you monster, HOW COULD YOU?", she broke down in sobs, covering her face in her hands.

I was stumped. She was crying, and it was her first kiss?! She must be younger than she looked. Oh lord, what did I do to this child?

I wanted to hug her and say its okay and that I'm sorry. God knows why. I was just about to do that when she peeked through her fingers and started cackling madly.

UH...what again?

##Ari's POV##

I cackled, I really cacked. I was that amused, his expression was priceless. You found it adorable...admit it, my sub added.

I ignored her and turned to him,"You bought that crap? Seriously? Wow, you really are too dumb and gulliable."

"Wh-What...you we-weren't jus-?"

"Nah, I'm playing with you man, chill-o", I grinned at him. "But what's with the dramatic smoochies, anyway, think we're in a Korean drama or something?" I glared at him. 

"Nah, I wanted to see if that mouth was as good at kissing as it is at making up stories", he shot back.

"And...?"

"And what?"

"And was it... as good?"

He blushed, "Now that you are not a blubbering mess-"

"I was not a blubbering mess, you fool, you bit my lip which made my eyes water. And after that it was my awesome acting skills", I retorted.

"Whatever, as I was saying we got some damage control to do", he muttered as he pushed at the button to their floor.

"Yea fine. Bye bye dinner then", I pouted.

He looked at me and his expression seemed to soften,"We'll have it later after this mess is sorted out."

I turned to him, "Okay then, on that note, I'm Ari, Ari Bharadwaj. I'm from India not middle east and I'm here on research", I held out my hand to him.

He observed my hand for a second and shook it, "Kris. I don't really think I need to be introduced", he smirked as I rolled my eyes.

Then he added, his voice barely audible,"And thanks for back then, you are not as dumb as you look."

And you are way cuter than you actually look, my sub and I thought together.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for that puny chapter folks... I'm a bit under the weather today :'(

But will update a looooooooooooooong chapter by end of tomorrow :D