And Confessions... hazy Realizations

East meets South

Ari

I was trying very hard to not look like I was swallowing Saw Dust. This is probably my most favourite food in the world and I was in no mood for it. I hate him.

'I'm starting to think you love him', my sub mused at my sour state.

"Ari, this is really good", Seok spoke up before I could mentally kick my sub.

I smiled. Atleast he looked like he was enjoying the food, "I'm glad you liked it."

"You are not eating much?" he asked me, eyeing my food, that was almost untouched.

"Anyo, Sunbae. I am eating. I just had a heavy lunch", I smiled hoping he would buy it.

You are in love with him, you fool. Why else would a pig like you lose apetite otherwise? my sub continued her mental assault the moment Seok went back to his food.

"I am not in love with him. Atleast, not yet", I mutter angrily before realizing I said it out loud.

"What was that?", Seok looks at me strangely.

"No-nothing, Sunbae. Please continue eating", I smile at him.

But he puts his fork down and looks at me, "You are calling me sunbae. You are overly polite. You are distracted. What's up?"

I just force anither smile and shake my head.

But he persists, "You know what I think? I think we should go for an ice cream."

"Huh?" I say to him but he's already leaving a wad of bills on the table as I tried to comprehend the sudden shift. But he drags me out with him anyway.

He drives us to Han river and goes off to buy us ice creams as I sit on one of the steps.

This river looked romantic in movies. In reality its stinky ...UGH, my sub scrunches her nose as I nod vehemently in agreement.

Seok comes back with two cones and hands me one before settling beside me. I smile a thank you at him, but his eyes seem glued to the inky black skyline that seemed to be kissing the river gently in the quiet of the night.

"You aren't afraid to bad mouth me the first time we met, you lie to media like a pro to save a stranger's , you work like a machine, you whine like a baby, you talk to yourself, snap at yourself, have an argument by yourself, resolve it yourself, you smile lika an angel and carry your emotions on your sleeve. Just who are you Aria Bharadwaj?" I hear him murmur softly.

I look up at him, but he was still looking at the horizon. I smile, thinking of how he had noticed that I talk to my sub con/myself so very often and before I can help it I answer him, "I'm just that, Kim Seok ssi... just another girl."

He finally turns sideways to me and tucks a stray curly tendril behind my ear, "And that's why I think I might be in love with you."

*****

Kris

Natasha. As always, one look at her took my breath away. Romantic feelings or not, she looked like a goddess. 

"Kevin", she smiled and hugged me before I could stop her. Within a blink of an eye, I was hugging her back.

"I missed you, nutty", I admitted after we broke the hug. She just smiled, "You too, fanny."

I diected her to follow me. She looked at me puzzled so I explained, "Somewhere private."

She nodded and we went to the terrace of the restaurant which was completely unoccupied. She raised an eyebrow at me.

"John knows the owner, so...", I grinned sheepishly. She just giggled at that, "How is John, now?"

"He's good. We don't meet that often anymore but its still him and I'm still me... I think", I frowned.

She reached out and held my hand in hers, "Hey... what's wrong?"

I looked at her and somehow it all came out spilling. The deal with the nightmare, my new issues with Sehun, my lack of confidence in myself, the irritation I feel when Seok and Ari are together. Everything.

"Remember how I was sure of everything back in high school?" I ask finally, after catching my breath post the long rant.

She nods.

"I'm not anymore. I guess and second guess every ing thing", I sighed, removing my hand away from hers. I was frustrated. Here I was with a woman I wanted to be with for over five years and I'm wallowing over something entirely else.

"Kev, its okay to second guess", she said and gave a wry laugh.

"What?"

"No. Nothing. How have you been?" she shifted her gaze away from me as she spoke.

"What is it, Tasha?" I ask again.

She turns to me, "You know, you never second guessed us. Even when I went on assignments with a whole group of guys, you never ... you were never like this. Maybe that's why I did not want to continue on anymore. It was way too stable with us... way too perfect. I was fighting perfection, I was fighting us. And I think I just did not want to do anything with the perfect fairytale anymore."

I stared at her dumbfounded, "You... you broke up because it was perfect?" Even to my ears my voice sounded hoarse.

She looks at me uncertainly before continuing, "We never fought, Kev. I was so lost, we were always courteous to each other. There was no tension. Just deep appreciation and now I know that's how it has to be. But back then I was young. And stupid."

"Yes you were. And to think I have gone through five years of beating myself up and the only reason you left me over a ing phone call was that our relationship was freaking perfect?" I screamed, not caring about the stricken look on her face.

She reached out to cup my face, tears streaming down her eyes, "Kev, I'm so sorry. I would take it back but we were drifting apart by the time you got chosen and I did not want to be that one girl a famous idol dated back in school. I had my pride. And my fantasies."

I could feel my temper rising and I wanted to smash something. I tried to pull away. But she held on.

Even in my blurry rage I could not help noticing that Natasha almost reached my height.

If it was Ari, she would have had to pull me down and stand herself on her tip toes. She would have had to pull me down till I was almost to my shoulder level and she still would have had to stretch herself up unlike Natasha who just tilted her head up and angled my face down.

If it was Ari, I would have actually enjoyed the kiss, her warm looking lips against mine. She would have smiled between the kiss. Ofcourse she would have, she always smiles. And she would have had to pull me even lower to deepen the kiss. If it was Ari, it would have been the girl I loved kissing me right now. It struck me then, there was a very likely chance that I loved Aria. It might not be just attraction or fondness. I might actually honest to god be in love with her.

But I was brought back to reality when this girl who wasn't the nightmare, my nightmare, broke the kiss. And the same reality came crashing down and jumbled up with the clarity I had a second ago... when Natasha hugged me and whispered against my chest, "Let's get back together again. Let's give our perfection another chance."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay. Another chapter!!!

I decided I would be updating everyday, starting today. Because I love you all that much *grins*

So hope you guys liked this one too!!!

Untill next time <3