And the Interesting

East meets South

###Ari's POV###

Jen was gaping. I mean how else do I put it in a way that is less offensive, when there was drool on her face?

Way to go Jenni.

Junho seemed to notice it too but did not do anything about it. I caught his eye and rolled my eyes at him.

He smirked and shrugged which basically traslated to, Well they ARE hot. I rolled my eyes again and mouthed, '' to which he made kissy faces. I saw Kris watching this exchange and suddenly I was back in the elevator when he yunno kissed me. I tried my best not to heat up before stealing another glance at him. He was slight shade of pink which was hilarious.

So it must have been good then, my sub girl smirked at me.

I turned my attention back to Jen who seemed to have gotten over her mute phase and now was talking a mile a minute to Chen and Tao. Baekhyun was trolling away with Junho. Xiumin and Kris were in deep conversation and it looked serious.

I was unceremoniously left alone on the table, the traitors, ugh. So I gulped my food in silence and jumped up to go wander again.

The eat out Beakhyun suggested was a tiny tucked away place by the highway. It was overlooking a pond and the garden had a cave like hollow which looked cozy. I went to explore and when I entered the cave I was surprised. Pleasently so. It seemed like a man made relaxing area complete with cushions propped against walls and mild lights hanging above. I could barely stand straight so I decided to settle down onto one of the cushions.

I thought back to the happening today, the lies and drama. But mostly I thought of that kiss and the kisser. I was no fool to think it was anything more than an iniatial attraction mixed with ego. Moreover I've seen him talking to his ex, he must clearly not be over her. But well, it was a nice kiss. And he was not all about his idolly good looks either. Good kiss, interesting man. I smiled to myself as I took out my note pad and a pen and started scribbling away into happiness.

###Kris POV###

Ari's friends turned out to be pretty decent beings. It was pretty clear that Ari adored the girl, Jennifer, like a child would adore her mother. And the feeling seemed to be reciprocated by Jennifer. Even Jennifer Song's boyfriend, which was how he introduced himself, had a soft spot for the arabian nightmare. Thought at the moment he was making mock-kissy faces at her. Kissy faces-Kiss. I thought back to the elevator. Damn man What were you even thinking, kissing random middle-eat-south-asian-nightmares like that. I could tell she was also thinking of that and my face started heating up. I saw her glacing at me which was when Min Seok spoke up, "Manager Hyung never offered a job did he?"

I turned to him, "Busunsuriya? She might get in."

"I'm sure she will, but it was not Hyung's idea, why?" he wanted to know.

I guessed there was no point beating around the bush so I said, "No it was not. It was mine. I just figured she might be better off with us in a contract agreement rather than going around mouthing off about this, no?"

"She does not seem the type to do that. And she did save your ", he pointed out.

"I'm sure she is not the type to do that but we will all feel a bit safer this way, don't you think?"

"I guess so. Wonder what she will be assigned to do? And wait, that's not the only reason why you suggested keeping her around, is it?"

I took my time in answering that question partly because admitting it will make this a 100 times more complicated than it is, "Ani, it's not the only reason"

Xiumen nodded at me. I knew he understood.

This random arabian nightmare that I met barely hours ago caught my interest in a way no other girl had in five long years. 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Hello Hello

Been a while, eh?

Sorry I'm uploading it only now, I was in deep meditation.

Hah I was not. Employed life is hard people. It is. Enjoy when you are in school beacuse 6 months out and I miss it terribly :P

I'll be updating daily now. So kedariyayo, chebal :D

And because I (We) love them so much