And why so jealous...?

East meets South

###Kris POV###

"Hyung, it is not what you think", I manage to sputter. Why is Seok here, at this time? 

"COME.OUT.NOW", he says as if he never heard me. I've never seen him this mad.

Just then arabian nightmare speaks up,"And who might you be?"

I stare at the girl in my arms in horror. Seok is not someone you can be defiant or cheeky with. He is as scary as he is loyal.

"I SAID COME OUT OF THERE!", Seok loses his temper.

So I let go of her and pull myself up and out of the cave of doom. Befofre I can offer her a hand though, she crawls out, dusts herself and looks up at Seok and  goes, "We are out now. So you appear out of thin air and you'r raving like a rabid dog, care to explain why?"

Seok, who was looking at me clearly waiting for an explaination, looks down at Ari as if he registered her prescence for the first time. And by the look on his face, I knew he was going to say something nasty, and he did.

"I'm his manager. You were rolling around with him in there, so you must be a true ", he bites back.

Chen groans, "Hyung, khmanhera, chincha!" and Ari's friend Jennifer says threateningly, "Watch it dude", though I'm pretty sure she does not have a clue as to who he is.

But it is Ari's calm as you please, monotone answer that made our jaws drop, "As opposed to you, what do you guys call it in here, uh...a concubine? Seeing how jealous you feel beacause I was rolling around with your 'oppa'"

Seok momentarily looks stunned. "What did you just utter?" he asks through clenched teeth.

And to that she smiles. She smiles.

May be I should not be surprised anymore.

###Ari's POV###

I smiled at him. I've learned that more than biting words or even physical violence, a smile is a much better way to shut your opponents up. I know from experience that it is maddeningly infuriating.

"Listen, I'll forget what obsceneties you uttered like a male hypocritic pig and you forget what I said as a retaliation to that, deal?", I held out my hand.

Jen looked mad at my attempt for truce. Chen was looking as if I've descended from Heaven. And Kris was looking at me with the same mild curiosity that he was looking at me back when I was speaking to the journalists.

The random hyung was a different story altogether. He stared at me and then at my hand and laughed. He laughed.

"Okay I'm grudgingly impressed. I'm Kim Seok, their manager. And you must be the..uh", he winked at Kris, "arabian nightmare?"

I glared at Kris, while shaking Seok-the-manager's hand. It was obvious he was the manager, my subby snapped at my stupidity.

Kris, to his credit had the decency to look a tab bit embarassed.

"So should we take this inside or ...?", Seok asked, looking at me.

###Kris POV###

He looked at her when he suggested, not ordered, if we should take this inside.

Seok NEVER asks permission or suggest anything to anyone.

But she smiled at him, "Yep, wouldnt want to continue out three-way love traingle spat infront of prying eyes, now, do we?"

Seok grinned at that. Seok NEVER grinned.

You could see the utter shock on Chen's face too at Seok's behaviour, which was highly abnormal. If I did not know him better I would say he looked a mixture of impressed and slightly smitten. At the arabian nightmare.

I cleared my throat loudly and walked away.

Get a grip Wu yi Fan, you can NEVER be jealous on this. Get real, man!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahaha. I like jealous guys :D

Please comment and Up vote

Chebal!