And that's how it all started!

East meets South

##Aris's POV##

“I just got fired”, I shouted as she burst into the room, “that wanna-be-idol-- just fired me.”

“Huh, wai..huh…what?” Jen managed to sputter out, looking up from her laptop.

So I explained to her how I just got fired from my 3 month old job by my racist boss who fired me because… wait for it…‘I was not Korean’. That’s not what he said of course. No, what he said was that I was not suited for the ‘job’ as a field journalist, which I of course know is a load-of-bull because I can speak both Korean and English AND I was the topper of my UnderGrad class AND won a fund for the research on South-Korean media which brought me to this country in the first place.

“Do you ever knock?” sighed Junho, who I just noticed was there interrupting me mid-rant.

“Pack your bags, I need a vacation”, I said to Jen, choosing to ignore Junho for now.

But he dint seem to get the message as he asked me again, “Do you not know how to knock?”

Jen was gaping at us now, no wonder expecting one of our usual arguments to flare up. But I could not give her the satisfaction. So I chose to ignore Junho again and turned back to her.

“Jen, I want to go out, chill, enjoy. So let’s go on a vacation… ok?” I coaxed her.

“Ari, you should knock. We could have been doing something, yunno. Something nasty”, Junho said again before Jen could open .

Okay. Now that’s it.

“Junho, I know you are my roommate’s boyfriend and everything but I just lost my job, on my way into depression and am trying to just TALK to my friend so could you try to maybe yunno, SHUT UP!?” I screamed out the last word.

Jen started laughing hard at that and seconds after even Junho joined her.

Ugh. I don’t get it and I hate being laughed at, so I just looked at them in exasperation.

“Fine”, Jen giggled, “it’s the weekend, let’s go. But where exactly do you plan to go?”

Right. I hadn’t thought about that. So I picked up a dart from her messy table and shot it at the tourist map on the wall, hoping for enlightenment.

 “Jinhae- here we come”, Junho drawled in a sing-song voice.

##Kris POV##

“Hyung, chincha! Are you seriously gonna go ahead with this crap plan?” whined Baekhyun from where he was sitting cross legged on my bed.

“Yah Byun Baekhyun, shikro. You are too loud for someone so small”, I snapped at Baekhyun.

“Ahh hyyyung, you said its been five years since she dumped you. Why do you want to meet her again without even telling her? Don’t be so dramatic”, he continued whining.

“Shut up and mind your own business”, I scolded him.

Baekhyun turned serious as he tried to plead with me that this is a colossally bad idea, “Hyung, I know you are going through a rough patch but you are an Idol. If somebody spots you and recognizes you, it will be a disas-”

“Shut up, Baekh”, Kris was seriously starting to regret talking about his trip to Baekhyun. He knew that he could trust Baekhyun and he needed somebody to cover for him for 48 hours. He would not be making this trip if he had any other choice. Well maybe he does have another choice of not going but he was too jittery to listen to reason.

His ex was coming to Korea, according to some of his friends back home and he wanted to meet her once to ask her why she dumped him so unceremoniously over a freaking phone call. I needed to meet her, if I am to get any semblance of a closure.

“How do you even know where she is going, where she’s gonna stay? Where are you even going?”, Beakhyun wanted to know.

“I know all that. I’m going to Jinhae”, I said as I zipped my duffel bag.

 

 

 

 

AAAAAAAAAAAiiiiieeee First Chapter. I do not know how this is going at a;llllllll...Please tell me how did you guys like it? 

A/N Chapter 2 and 3 coming right up So pleaseee wait patiently ^*^!!!

And here's just because I and You and everyone loves this hot smokin creature