Superficial pighead guy [Selina POV]

Falling for my Fake Girlfriend
Chapter written by Gril4Life - Selina's P.O.V.
___________________________________________________________

Ella, Hebe and me sat at the same table as always in the cafeteria and talked about the other girls from the school.
"I just don't understand how they can be so superficial. I mean, yes, he's handsome... But so what? He's probably just as superficial as them... I bet he loves to have all those girls chasing him!" I said. I didn't know why, but I really disliked this guy.
"I don't know... He's a good friend of Chun and all," Ella said. That was so like her. Since her and Chun started dating about four months ago, she would always stand up for him.
"Anyway... Didn't he used to date that girl, Jolin? Selina may be right... Just looking at her," Hebe said. Hebe hated arguments, and always stopped me and Ella before we got mad at each other.
"I think he really loved Jolin..." Ella said. I sighed and rolled my eyes.
"Maybe he did... Just too bad he turned into a player after their break up," I said. Maybe I hated him of the wrong reason, but just watching him could make me mad. My cell phone rang.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Miss Ren... I'm calling you to remind you that you have to pay your mother's hospital bill within two weeks... Or transfer your mother into a cheaper hospital," the voice in the other end said. I sighed again.
"Don't worry, I will pay" I said slowly. My mom was sick, and in the hospital, and since my dad passed away a few years ago I had to take care of the bills, as the oldest child.
"That's good then. Bye bye, miss Ren" the person from the hospital said.
"Bye..." I sighed.
"The hospital?" Ella asked in a worried voice. I nodded my head.
"What did they want?" Hebe asked.
"They wanted to remind me that I have to pay within two weeks..." I sighed.
"Oh..." they said at the same time. Hebe suddenly lightened up.
"What?" Ella asked her.
"Your boyfriend and his friend is coming our way!" she said. I rolled my eyes.
"Great, the last thing I need, a bunch of superficial players!" I said. The other girls laughed.
"Hey Ella!" Chun said, smiling.
"Hi..." Ella said. I prayed that they wouldn't ask like they used to.
"Hey Selina, hey Hebe" he said. Did he actually greeted US!? He never did. I sighed, and started looking at the most handsome guy in the world, Jiro, who just finished his lunch. He was in my class, but we never really talked. He just seemed deep when we were discussing stuff in the classes.
"Sel!" Hebe yelled, and I woke up.
"That guy, Show, wants to talk to you," she said. I rolled my eyes.
"Oh..." I said, and looked at Show.
"What is it?" I asked him.
"Not here!" He said, and pulled me out of the cafeteria with him. What did this guy want? I really had no idea. When we were outside of the school he sighed.
"Okay, so... I'm tired of all those girls chasing me, so... I decided to find a fake girlfriend," he said.
"What does that have to do with me?" I asked him. He sighed.
"I decided to make you my fake girlfriend," he said. I was in shock.
"Why would I be your fake girlfriend?" I asked him.
"I'll pay you, and it'll give you some status for sure," he answered. Damn. I really needed money. I sighed.
"Okay. BUT - don't assume that I'm some kind of just because I'm doing this. My mom is in the hospital, and since my dad is..." he cut me off.
"I don't care why you're doing this. Here's the deal. You'll obey me, and act like my girlfriend in public. You can't tell anyone, and you for sure can't date someone else," he said. I looked at the ground.
"Okay," I answered him.
"Oh, and you're not starting before tomorrow, so you'll have the rest of the day to prepare," he said. This guy really annoyed me, and what annoyed me even more was, that I felt super ty by letting him "buy" me in this.

When I returned to the cafeteria the girls looked at me in a weird way.
"What did he want?" Hebe asked me. I thought for a second.
"Show? Just to copy some of my biology and math notes..." I answered. I hated to lie to the girls, but I didn't want them to think I was a .
"Why didn't he just ask one of those bimbos who's chasing him?" Ella asked. Luckily, I didn't have to answer this time.
"Well, Sel is number three at the top 100 board... And doesn't bimbo mean a girl who's pretty but stupid? Why would he copy their notes?" Hebe answered. I sighed.
"What now?" Ella asked me.
"Nothing... It's just... Nothing..." I said.
"Is it your little sister again?" Ella asked. I smiled a bit. Did she have to remind me?
"She failed almost all of her tests after mom got sick, it's really... Annoying!" I answered.
"Well, she can't be as bad as Ella," Hebe pointed out. I laughed.
"Well, believe it or not, she's almost as bad as Ella," I replied, still laughing. Ella looked insulted, and then cracked up like the rest of us. I saw that superficial guy, Show, look at me again, and wondered what he thought about. Why did he choose me anyway? I wasn't popular, I was the consideration a geek, and he probably knew that I hated him. I sighed. This guy was so hard to figure out.

When I got home I started to read. I loved to read. Big, heavy books. Sad books, romantic books, serious books... Everything. I had an hour to read, before I had to go work. I had a part time job in a weird little café with the ugliest uniforms ever. After that hour I rushed to work.
"Late again," my boss sighed.
"Selina, it's the third time in this week," he continued.
"But... I only worked once in this week," I replied.
"Yeah, you skipped at Monday, which is just as bad," he pointed out. I sighed.
"I will report the next time I have to visit my mother in the hospital, because I got a call from them that said it was urgent," I said in a annoyed tone.
"May I start my work now?" I asked him. He nodded his head, and I started. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse HE walked inside of the door. The superficial pighead guy, who thought I was a . When he saw me he looked like he wanted to hide.
"Selina, serve the costumer," my boss said. I looked at him in a mean way, and then walked to Show.
"So... How many?" I asked him, even though I could see he was alone. I leaned a bit forward.
"Are you following me og something?" I whispered.
"Of course not," he answered.
"Oh, and my friends will arrive in a few minutes, so we're four..." He smirked. I showed him an a viable table.
"You can sit here," I said. He smiled.
"So... Baby, didn't I tell you to prepare?" he asked me. My boss looked surprised. How I hated this guy.
"Well, SOME of us have to work for a living," I answered him. The rest of the boys arrived.
"Hey! Show, Selina!" Chun said.
"Selina, we never knew that you were working here?" Calvin said.
"I'm pretty sure that you never knew anything about me then... Anyway, may I take your orders?" I asked in a polite tone.
"Of course," they said, and started ordering. I sighed, and wondered how my life would change after this.

***
Here's another chapter for you guys...
Please please please (x100) comment!
Otherwise, we will not know what you guys think (;
The next chappie will be from Show's POV, and will be written by Blitz xD.

- Gril4Life