“You smell like…” [Show POV]

Falling for my Fake Girlfriend
Chapter written by Blitz - Show's P.O.V.
___________________________________________________________

Selina seemed really happy the next day. I had no idea why.
She chatted a lot with Ella and Hebe at lunch, so much that I couldn’t get a word into it, so I moved over to Chun, Aaron and Calvin.
Calvin and Aaron chatted, this time about the same topic (mainly low-cut shirts and burgers), and Chun ate as usual. I thought about the kiss yesterday. So soft lips… No, how could she sing such a song in front of the whole school? She was about to ruin it all. But her lips…
“Show? Show!” Calvin shouted at me. I looked surprised up and saw Aaron and Calvin looking at me with lifted eyebrows.
“What is it?” I asked.
“Are you having obscene thoughts?” Aaron asked.
I still leaned my chin to my arm, and looked asking at Calvin, half absent-minded.
“Mr. SPP asks if you think erted,” Calvin explained. I suddenly woke up, and asked a little too fast:
“Why do you think that?”
“Because you are having a nosebleed and are drooling at the same time, plus you are not paying attention to the world around you,” Aaron said.
I took out my loyal companion, the mirror from my pocket, and looked at my face. I hurried to wipe both the saliva and the blood of with a napkin.
Calvin leaned forwards to me, and asked with a smirk:
“Who is then the topic for these thoughts?”
“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”
“I think you do.”
I hesitated for a second, looked at Selina, who was still chatting happily, and then tried to change topic.
“So erhm… Are you guys anticipating in the competition?” I asked.
Calvin looked like he knew that I was just saying this to avoid his question, but answered anyway.
“Back at One. The girls will swoon. They always drools their head of by that one.”
I felt thankful that he let me go. Had I really been thinking erted about Selina? No way. She wore neither short skirts, nor low-cut shirts, so it was impossible that I could look at her in that way.
I suddenly thought of how superficial that sounded. Maybe she was right in the first part of her nickname for me.
“What about you, Chun?” Calvin asked. Chun looked up from his food, and thought for a second. Then he said:
“I think I’m going to sing ‘I like to eat Apples and Bananas’.”
We all looked shock at him.
“You can’t mean that seriously?!” Aaron exclaimed, like Chun had just gone down several steps on his clever-meter.
“I think so,” he said. “Many girls think it’s cute.”
We all drew a sight of relief. He hadn’t gone totally crazy.
“What about you, Aaron?” I asked.
“I won’t anticipate,” he said seriously. Now it was him we looked shocked at.
“Why?” Calvin asked.
“I am against these kinds of competitions. It’s like a modern Russian roulette, or hanging. Either you fail, or you succeed, and if you fail, the audience can laugh at you as much as they want. I won’t support such a thing.”
Calvin sighed.
“There Mr. SPP goes again. I think the girls like your mysterious aura, ‘cause it’s totally impossible for me to understand what you are saying.”
“Maybe you just don’t have my brain capacity.”
“Maybe I just like to show of in public through these competitions, and don’t want to speak in riddles,” Calvin said back, and like that they continued. What I figured out from the conversation; Aaron didn’t need to prove his worth and talents in front of others to feel good with himself, and Calvin loved to brag of everything he could.
“Hey! Hey, stop it!” I shouted, when the conversation got a bit too quick for Chun to follow (even though he already had returned to his food a long time ago). They stopped discussing, and sat down again like nothing happened. I would never learn to understand those guys.
“So, Show, what are you performing?” Calvin asked.
“Qiang Si Qiang Si,” I answered. I had planned that for a long time.
“Oh, that one? It suits you good. But isn’t there a lot of dance?”
“Oh yes, but I thought of inviting you guys with me to the shopping centre, my parents have hired a great dance teacher to teach me some more tricks, and he will be in the gym section,” I said. Calvin and Aaron looked a bit surprised, and then Aaron said:
“Don’t you think you already are good enough at dancing?”
“I can always learn more,” I said. I loved to dance. All kinds of dance. I became a whole other person when I danced.
“But why are you inviting us?” Calvin asked.
“Because afterwards we can go shopping and eat something. It will be fun.”
Chun looked up when he heard the word “eat”.
“I’m in!” he said, even though he probably hadn’t heard anything of the conversation.
“I’m in too, there are a lot of girls in the shopping centre,” Calvin said.
We all looked at Aaron.
“Why not?” he said. “I can always add some more to my many fabulous skills.”

We decided to make it a boy-event, and not bring the girls. Away from Selina, I could also feel freer, and of some reason, I didn’t want her to watch me practicing dance. Normally I wasn’t against anybody looking at me, but it was just different with her. She would guaranteed find some reason to nag at him, and nobody else did that.
I practiced till I sweated like a pig, while Chun, Calvin and Aaron only was in for the first half an hour, and then sat down at the side to watch me instead.
After practicing, and after I had cooled a bit down, we walked a little around the gym area and stopped at the place where some people, mainly girls, were training ballet.
“How graceful moves,” I said.
“Total body control,” Aaron added.
“Think of those many, many hours of practicing,” Calvin pointed out.
“Nice legs, nice butts,” Chun stated.
We all looked at him.
“That was exactly what we were saying!” Calvin said with an abandoning tone.
Aaron and I shook our heads, and Chun changed topic.
“What about those burgers?”

At the burger restaurant, we met Selina, Hebe and Ella.
I and Selina looked shocked at each other, Ella ran to Chun, and Hebe looked confused when Calvin walked over to her. Aaron started ordering food for everybody.
Selina walked closer to me.
“What are you doing here? And why are you… eww… You smell like…”
“Is there something wrong with practicing dancing?” I asked annoyed. I knew she would remark that.
“You could at least take a shower afterwards,” she said, and covered her nose with her hand.
“Public shower? Not. Gonna. Happen.”
There was silent between us, until Aaron called us to a table where we could all sit. He had generously bought food for us all.
Selina tried to get a chair away from me, but I dragged her down to sit next to me, and laid my arm around her waist. She wrinkled up her nose, and looked at me like I was the clammiest thing ever.
I must admit that I smelled a lot of sweat, but this was a perfect way to state that I had the command.
I noticed that Selina sent me some strange gazes, and when I and Calvin started talking about Jolin’s anticipation in the competition, she started twisting herself like she felt uncomfortable. What was going on between her and Jolin? I didn’t have the slightest idea.

***
Back from short vacation :]

Next chapter will be written by Gril, and will be from Selina’s point of view.
Hope you liked the chapter, and will continue to support this fanfic :D
PLEASE write a comment to show your support ;D

- Blitz