I've heard that one before [Selina POV]

Falling for my Fake Girlfriend
Chapter written by Gril4Life Selina's P.O.V
___________________________________________________________

What was that supposed to mean? How could he just fall in love with me after telling me not to fall in love with him?!
When I looked up, he was already gone. I decided to call Hebe for help. I typed her number, and pushed the green bottom.
“Wei?” she said.
“Hebe. This question is only hypothetical… if you was in a really bad situation and someone paid you to be his fake girlfriend… a lot of weird things happened, but even though you started by hating him, you ended up falling in love with him… he did some hateful things that hurt you, and you became friends again, and then… he confessed that he was in love with you?” I asked.
“You should tell Show that you feel the same way…” Hebe said without hesitation.
“But… wouldn’t that make him wi… Hey, why do you think I’m talking about me and Show?” I said. How could she know?
“Please, Sel, I’ve known it since Jolin appeared. You almost said too much, and though the rest of the school wasn’t smart enough to figure it out…” Hebe sighed.
“But I just wish that you told me in the start…” Hebe said. I got another call. I looked at my phone and saw it was my sister.
“But Hebe, I’ve got to go…” I said and hung up. I answered my sister’s call.
“Sel… you’re grade-paper arrived,” she said. Wait? How could I totally forgotten about my grades? I thought back… It was a long time ago since I had done homework, and concentrated in class.
“And I think you should hurry home and look at it,” she continued.
“It must be really bad… I’m right in front of the house, I’ll hurry…” I said. Actually, just there I realized that what meant something right now was Show, who was calling me.
“Hey Sel…” he said. He sounded like it has taken him a lot of time to decide to call me, though it was only about ten minutes since he left. I took a deep breath and decided that Show was way more important than anything else.
“Hey…” I said. I suddenly felt like vomiting.
“You sound sick, are you okay?” Show asked. I felt even sicker.
“I’m okay… just a bit stressed,” I said.
“Yeah… Aaron’s dad told me about your grades… quite a bit fall for an A-student, huh?” he said teasingly. I decided to back, though I still felt sick.
“Well, I had a feeling that someone special was worth going a few grades down, you know,” I giggled.
“A few grades? Selina, the only subjects you didn’t fail on your average is English, Mandarin and Music…” Show laughed.
“Oh god…”
“What?”
I suddenly felt even worse. I was a top 100-board student, what would happen to me now? School used to be the only thing I could do, but know… a lot of weird things had happened. I half year had passed, and I was so deeply in love with Show that it almost hurt.
“It’s just… nothing…” I said and sighed.
“I know there’s something…” he teased. I hung up, and ran inside of my house to study.
The next day Show was angry with me because of me hanging up on him.
“It was an emergency… I don’t want to be like back then…” I said each time he asked me why. He also seemed happier, though.
Even though we didn’t speak about it, something between us had changed. It was not as fake as it had been before, yet it didn’t feel real, as it felt like one of those dreams you have when you’re really in love. Even when people weren’t looking we acted as a couple.
And the best thing; he didn’t tease me constantly… not anymore.
“Selina?” my teacher said. I woke up.
“Where is the rest of the class?” I asked.
“In the cafeteria, having lunch… but I want to talk to you about something,” the teacher said.
“Go ahead…” I answered.
“It seems like something has been bothering you lately… you don’t use your full potential in classes, and… Selina, I know that getting a boyfriend may seem very interesting, but you also need to focus on your grades…” my teacher said, sounding worried. How typical.
“Actually, I’ve had other problems than just getting a boyfriend, but they’re pretty much solved now… I’ll do my best, I promise,” I assured her.

Before I reached the cafeteria Jiro stopped me.
“Selina, I need to show you something…” he said seriously.
“Jiro, I don’t have time…”
“It’s important!” he said.
“Fine…” I replied. Show would be really pissed off when I finally arrived to the cafeteria, but whatever.
Jiro dragged me outside and showed me a newspaper. It was in French, though, so I didn’t understand, but I wasn’t blind, and saw a picture of Show and two pretty girls. He was smirking, and the girls were laughing happily. He was wearing the ring his mother had forced him to wear. I also still had mine.
“I don’t understand French…” I said and looked sorry.
“But I do… it’s an article about Show’s player-habits… I just thought you should know,” Jiro said.
“That guy almost had me fooled…” I said. The tears started to take shape in my eyes, and was about to run down on my cheeks to dry.
Jiro hugged me in a comforting way.
“I know you’re shocked Selina, but I’m here for you,” he said. Show of course had to walk by.
“What the hell are you doing?!” he yelled.
“Why would I matter to you? I can’t believe you played me again!” he grabbed my arm, and dragged me to a classroom that we thought was empty, then forced a kiss in my. I had to use all of my strength to pull away.
“Cheater!” I yelled.
“What are you talking about?! You were the one hugging that Jiro-guy!” he yelled back at me.
“And you were the one playing two girls in front of a camera while wearing our couple rings!” I was madder at myself than at him.
“Miko and Yumi? They’re my cousins for god’s sake!”
“It’s funny, I think I’ve heard you say that before… and discovered lipstick on your neck afterwards,” I said coldly.
“You’re my girlfriend; you’re supposed to trust me!” he said angrily.
“Oh no honey, you must’ve misunderstood something… I’m not your girlfriend, I’m your fake girlfriend, and that’s a fact. Fake girlfriends aren’t supposed to trust their fake boyfriends. Especially not when the fake boyfriend are playing against the rules.”
“Busted!” we heard a guy say. He was standing in the door opening… with a video camera.

***
How did you guys like this chapter? (:
Please comment (:
And thanks to those who already did (:
Both me and Blitz have started on new fanfics.

Blitz’s fanfic (Selina/Show/Jiro):
/MissionMakeover

Gril’s fanfic (GuiLun):
/The_Bet_Gril