Far-too-late update [Selina POV]

Falling for my Fake Girlfriend
Chapter written by Blitz and Gril4Life - Selina's P.O.V.
___________________________________________________________

When I stood up in the morning, I quickly ran out to the toilet to puke. It had been like this the last few mornings.
I slowly got my clothes on and skipped breakfast.
When I came to the school, Ella, Hebe and Jolin were waiting for me. I wondered why Jolin was there.
“Hey Sel, are you okay? You still don’t look too well,” Ella pointed out.
“Still ill... I threw up again this morning,” I answered in a tired tone.
“Oh, and – Jolin paid our cakes yesterday when we had forgotten our money, and she is actually really nice,” Hebe explained.
“Really?” I asked with a doubting look at Jolin.
“Really,” Ella assured me.
“I’m still here!” Jolin said offended.
“Why don’t you stay at home when you’re sick?” Hebe asked me.
“I have to...” I started, but Jolin jokingly cut me out:
“Puking? Don’t tell me you’re pregnant, Sel,” she smiled.
My first thought was of course “impossible”, but then I remembered an evening where I got really drunk and woke up next to Show...
“Uhm...” I hesitated, while I tried to remember something from that night. I couldn’t, and it scared me.
“Sel – you ARE not pregnant, right?” Hebe asked in a tone of mixed worry and fear.
Calvin walked by.
“Who’s pregnant?” he asked interested.
“No one!” we all said at the same time, and took on angel-faces.
“Your previous girlfriend!” Ella quickly made up, when she could read in Calvin’s expression that he didn’t believe us.
“Oh snap! Not again, abortions are so expensive...” He quickly walked away.
“I can’t believe you slept with that guy!” Hebe exclaimed, turned to Jolin.
“His trick is to get people drunk, and he wasn’t that bad,” she said like it didn’t matter.
“Not even as drunk would I sleep with him!”
“I... He...He used the fire truck line, for god’s sake! And Show was cheating on me, so I wanted revenge,” Jolin defended herself.
“Cheated on you... Was it two twin girls who looked three years younger than they are?” I asked.
“Yeah, exactly!” Jolin answered.
“That was also why I...” I started, but suddenly saw something a little distance away from us.
It was the headlines of the school paper: “School superstars faking sweet relationship.”
“Damn it!” I shouted. Moe. It couldn’t be anyone but him.
I suddenly felt the tears take shape in my eyes. It was now completely impossible for Show and I to be together again. Why did that make me sad? I thought I hated the dork. He had cheated on me, been a jerk, been a hittable superficial pighead. I had already convinced myself that I wouldn’t want him back – or had I? Maybe on the outside. Maybe to Hebe and Ella. Maybe not my heart.
And like it wasn’t bad enough already.
“But Sel. Please say that you’re not pregnant,” Hebe begged me.
“Uhm...” I still hesitated, but then decided to tell them about my thoughts.
“Do you remember the movie night at Show’s house? Where we got really drunk? I’m not actually sure of what happened before I woke up next to him in the morning.”
“What?” Ella whispered, while Hebe looked gaping at me. Jolin had lifted her eyebrows in disbelief.
Calvin walked by with a girl.
“What do you mean, you’re not pregnant? But I heard rumors...” We heard him say.
We ignored them.
“Why haven’t you told this?” Hebe asked worried.
“I didn’t think anything happened,” I admitted. I started to get cold sweat on my back.
Calvin came by again, this time alone.
“She wasn’t pregnant, and... and why the heck are you crying?” he asked me.
“Calvin,” I sobbed. “Can you please help me? You must know a lot about pregnancy, and... how do one find out if...?”
“You take a test, of course! Duh!” he said. “You can buy them for 2.99$ in the super market next to the school.”
“Can you buy one for me?” It would be embarrassing to go there, at least in my mind, and all kinds of rumors could start.
“Of course, they’re getting to know my name down there anyway. And one of the employees is pretty hot...”
And then he walked away – again. I felt kind of relieved that he didn’t ask any questions.
“So it’s Show’s?” Jolin asked jollily.
“Let’s be sure about it first,” I said.
“That it’s Show’s?”
“No, that it actually is there!” I didn’t like to be indirectly called a .
“Let’s celebrate it!” Jolin continued.
“It’s not a thing to be celebrated; I’m still in High School for god’s sake!” I could feel the tears run down my cheeks again.
“I can’t wait to tell Show!” Jolin looked like something exciting finally had happened.
“You can’t, you’re not allowed. No one is. He must not get to know,” I stated. Jolin got serious.
“So... you’re going to get an abortion?” she asked. Hebe and Ella also asked this question, just using their eyes.
“No.” The word just came out of my mouth before I had thought about it.
“You’re going to raise a child on your own?!”
“Let’s not plan anything before it is a sure case, okay?” I really hoped it wasn’t true.
I was already sad about Show, and didn’t know what to do. This would make it a bunch more complicated.
We all walked to class.

In the break, Calvin came and gave me a paper bag.
“What you ordered,” he said in a waiter-voice.
“Why is there so much?” I looked in the bag. There was two pregnancy tests, and about ten... packets like the one my sister gave me once.
“I thought you would also need something to avoid pregnancy later,” he smiled.
“Uh... Thank you, I guess.”
“I could test them for you, with some help from Hebe,” he smirked.
“In your dreams,” Hebe said, and turned her eyes.
“How did you know?” he joked. Hebe looked disgusted at him.
“Calvin, please don’t tell anyone about it. Not even your closest friends.” With this, I meant “Show”.
“Why?” he asked, still smiling.
“Just promise!” I demanded. I might have sounded panicking.
“Okay, okay,” he yawned, and then walked away. Again again.
“Where’s Jolin?” I asked Ella and Hebe.
“She’s eating with the guys. It’s actually only you and Hebe who aren’t best friends with them right now.” I had forgotten that Ella still was Chun’s girlfriend. And not fake.
“You know, I have Chun, Gui is on really good terms with Aaron, and Jolin is like, childhood friends with them all,” Ella continued.
“And have slept with a bunch of them, too,” I added. “Two” had now become “a bunch”. But when it was Calvin, it could just as well have been four other guys.
Why did Show cheat on me? I realized that I suddenly missed eating with him in the breaks. He was constantly annoying and all, but his presence had come to resemble some kind of safety.
I thought he had gotten better. But then he was with those two girls, and even used the same excuse as before. I couldn’t tell if I was mad at him or at myself. It was like my world had been turned around and broken down. Smashed into pieces.

I sat in the bathroom and waited for the test to develop. I was very impatient, and was about to throw it at the ground for it to develop faster, but didn’t manage to before it did develop.
I screamed my head off when I saw the little plus sign.
I could hear my sister came running to the room.
“What’s wrong?!” she asked worried. “And what’s that?”
I quickly hid the test behind my back.
“Nothing!” I said too quickly.
“Let me see!” She was faster than me, and manage to take it from me before I had time to react.
She looked at the test.
“Don’t...”
“Oh-my-god-Selina-you’re-pregnant!” she said very fast. I got mute.
“Who the hell is the father, sister? It’s not Calvin, right?” She looked kind of provocative at me. These were the only kinds of things she worried about.
“Of course not!” I managed to say.
“Good, ‘cause he’s mine.” What?
“Then who is it?” she asked.
“None of your business. And I had expected you to be a bit more mature.” I had finally realized the truth. And it was that I was on really deep water.
“Hey!” she shouted after me, when I grabbed the test from her and ran back to my room.

I started crying when I had shut the door. I knew that Ella and Hebe was together this afternoon, so I called Ella’s phone.
“Ella? Is Hebe there too?” I hoped.
“Yes, I’ll set it on loud-speaker,” Ella answered.
“Hey Selina!” I could hear Hebe say in the background.
“It was positive,” I sobbed.
“What was positive?” slow-minded Ella asked, while Hebe shouted “oh my god!”
“The test...” I started crying seriously again.
“Oh my god!” Ella now also shouted, together with someone else in the background.
“Who’s there?” I asked through my tears.
“Oh, it’s Jolin,” Hebe explained.
Great. Now she also knew it.

***
Ooooooh gooooood...
How can we ever apologize for not updating in such a loooong time?!
All you dear readers must be really mad at us :(
It’s Blitz writing right now, and I just pulled myself together to type in all the stuff Gril and I wrote in school some time ago, in a very rare free period.
The case is that there has been a lot of stuff going on after the summer vacation.
First of all, SCHOOL has taken up a lot of time. It has been really hard to find days where we could write together after school.
Second, we’ve both been busy with all of our other fanfics. (think I’ll clean up the forewords in a short time)
Third, we’re also busy after school, not only because of homework. I have a horse to take care of, we both have Chinese class and confirmation preparation.
And most important of all, Gril’s mother have had cancer for some time, so Gril of course also had to take care of her and her family, which she has done with really great bravery. (Natti and I are so proud <3)
Gril’s mother passed away on the first day of 2010, R.I.P. One of the greatest and kindest persons I have ever known, and I wonder if I would have the Gril, Natti and I have today if it hadn’t been for her <3
A lot of people will miss her, and she will always be remembered.

So, I hope you will all understand and bear with us (:
That was all for now. Hopefully, there will pass less than 4 months before our next update xD
Hope you enjoyed the chap, and please comment (: <3

- Blitz