Uncreative sub-title [Selina POV]

Falling for my Fake Girlfriend
Chapter written by Gril4Life & Blitz (yes, that’s right) - Selina's P.O.V
___________________________________________________________

All of us watched Calvin and Hebe in a weird way.
“So, Hebe, do you come here often?” Calvin asked.
“Not after you began to come here,” she answered in a cold tone.
All of us laughed like crazy (except for Aaron who smirked and Chun who was too busy eating – and Calvin himself of course), and Show pointed at him and taunted:
“Haha, Judge Calvin got rejected, Judge Calvin got rejected!” in a very childish way.
Calvin tried to ignore us, and continued to talk to Hebe.
“Why not? I have really great abilities, you know. You’ll find out later,” he said. Hebe blushed and looked the other way.
“I don’t think she wants to try,” Ella said.
“Oh, I definitely think she would,” Calvin said in a flirting tone, and leaned towards Hebe.
She pushed him away and was about to slap him, when someone grab her hand. It was Joe.
Ella looked surprised, and then stood up to scold Joe for not telling her that he was back. Hebe hugged him, and I kissed him on the cheek just to see Show’s reaction.
He immediately grasped my arm very hard and dragged me away from the others, and started scolding me.
“What in HELL do you think you’re doing?!” he nearly yelled. I moaned about his grasp in my arm, as I felt like he stopped my blood circulation completely.
“He’s and old friend! Why can’t I kiss him on the cheek?” I talked back.
“You can’t kiss anyone in public, are you crazy?”
“Everybody knows that I’m you’re girlfriend anyway!”
“Then kiss me too!”
“No way…”
“Then I’ll kiss you!” he shouted, and dragged me close to him, but I stopped him.
“Wait! This is not supposed to happen before next chapter, in your point of view!” I said. I didn’t know where it came from, but I had to say something to stop him.
Show thought about for a second, and then looked at me like I had just given him a revelation.
“I guess you’re right! But who is this guy anyway?” he asked, still a bit angry.
“He’s Joe, Ella’s cousin. We’re childhood friends,” I said.
“Aah, Joe the Joe!” he said.
“What’s that supposed to mean?” I asked wondering.
He just smirked secretive. How I hated this guy.
We walked back to the table, where everybody had sat down again, and Calvin scowled at Hebe. Hebe ignored him totally. He deserved it.
I saw that Joe also scowled at Show, but Show didn’t seem to notice it. He was probably busy with thinking about how good he thought he looked. He still stank of sweat.
“Go home and take a shower already!” I said to him. He looked annoyed at me, and leaned closer to me, so I could smell him even more. Eww.
“It’s called ‘manly odour’,” he said.
“I don’t care what it’s called. It stinks, and is scary,” I said, and then added:
“And don’t even think about touching me!”
He leaned closer like he was going to kiss me, but then poked me with his finger on my shoulder in a very childish way.
“Hahaha, I touched you!” he said very loud, witch made everybody in the café look at us. How embarrassing. I noticed some of the bimbos from our school look at me in a very cold way. I decided to make them more jealous. We were sitting in a way so they couldn’t see everything that happened, and had probably misunderstood Show’s last comment.
I started sweet talking. How easy (and fun).
“Oh Show sweetheart, you’re always so funny!” I said and giggled in a way that I thought was cute (which I found out later wasn’t).
Show first looked at me like I was an alien from Mars, and then found out what I was up to. Of course by asking.
“What are you up to?” Was he really this stupid?
I leaned forward and whispered what I was up to. From the bimbos’ point of view, it must’ve looked like I kissed him. Haha!
Show made an understanding sound, but still looked quite un-understanding.
“It doesn’t matter if you don’t understand, baby, I’m here for you,” I said, but then gave up on it, as he was never going to understand anyway. Small-brained superficial pighead guy.
Joe looked like he wanted to kill Show, or at least kick him a certain place.

Next day at lunch break in the cafeteria, we all seven sat together at the same table again. The competition was very soon. I hadn’t talked that much to Jolin, which was a good thing – but I was wondering what she was up to. I heard Show talk on the phone.
“So, Jolin, what are you up to lately?” he said. Could this guy read minds?
I couldn’t hear what Jolin said, but Show got a weird expression on his face and then cut of the conversation after a short time. I wondered what she had said.
“What did she say?” Calvin asked. This began to get scary.
“Something about a scissor and fabric that frays,” Show answered. That didn’t help much. And why in hell did Jolin cut in her clothes? She had the money to afford expensive clothes which had holes in it already if she wanted.
“Why would Jolin cut in her clothes? She has the money to…” Aaron started saying, but I cut him of.
“Is it really normal that you guys can read minds?!” I asked.
“Only Mr. SPP,” Calvin said.
“Mr. SPP..?” I asked.
“Mister Stylish Piano-Philosopher is the nickname for our ‘hunter’ Mr. Aaron here,” Calvin said, and pointed at him.
“What is on your mind, since you become worried?” Show asked me, and leaned closer while he lifted his eyebrows in a erted way, which made me want to slap him in the face. So I did.
“Hey, it isn’t there you are supposed to slap me! Another place, you know?” he said teasing.
I decided to make his other cheek hurt too, but afterwards noticed that everybody in the cafeteria looked at us. I needed to hide it.
“Oh, those stupid flies are everywhere!” I said, and slapped Show once more (just for fun), this time on his arm.
“Was this the place you wanted me to slap you? There was a mosquito there,” I said. He moaned about the places where I hit him. I secretly laughed, and my cell phone rang. It was Joe, and I suddenly knew how to annoy Show even more.
“Hey Joe! How are you, sweety?” I said in the phone. The others in the cafeteria had already returned to their own food (and gossip). Joe seemed quite confused, but who cared – Show looked really pissed of while I chatted with him in the phone.
Maybe it was a bit evil to use poor Joe this way, but again – who cares?
“But bye Joe, I need to chat with some of my other friends now,” I said, and hung up.
Show looked the other way, and scratched his neck. I decided to annoy him more by chatting with Aaron.
“Oh, Aaron, I found these hilarious fanfics on the internet! I think you would love them,” I said, and Aaron just looked uninterested at me.
“Oh, you mean ‘Love’s Melody’ and ‘Guilt and Forgiveness’ with the links www.winglin.net/fanfic/Gril4Life and www.winglin.net/fanfic/Forgiveness?” Hebe asked.
“Year, those!” I said.
“By the brilliant authors Gril4Life and Blitz?” Ella asked.
Calvin suddenly got interested.
“Are they girls?” he asked.
“Of course they are! They are the smart, pretty, funny kind of girls!” I said.
“Oh well, I don’t like ‘smart’...” he said, and turned away.
“And you hit on me?!” Hebe said.
“Well, I like y and beautiful kind of girls,” he said and smirked. Now Hebe turned away.
“But anyway, Aaron, please please please read them! I can’t wait for the next chapters, I mean, what’s gonna happen about Jiro and Melody in Love’s Melody?” I said.
“And the Truth or Dare game in the next chapter of Guilt and Forgiveness!” Ella said.
“I’ll think about it,” Aaron said in a cold tone.
“I’ll only read it if it has me in it,” Show said. Me, Ella and Hebe sighed and decided to ignore him.

***
Both authors gathered today xD
Sorry about the (very) corny chapter, we are pretty well known for making corny jokes anyway xD
And about the commercial stuff – It was Gril’s idea! I swear!! [Gril’s comment: But you wrote it! xD]
You may be wondering about the kissing-thing – we won’t be telling you until the next chapter! Muhahahahahahahahaaa!!! (That was Gril too – I swear! xD) (I swear a lot today xD)
W E L O V E T O B R A G :D (but don’t take it too serious, as we are just weird people with too big brains and no sense of humor xD)

If you don’t comment, we will eat to much ice cream (comfort eating, we like that a lot xD with strawberries xD) and sugar (Gril ate one bag of sweets today already (with help from Blitz)).
Anyway, thanks for reading and hope you’ll continue to support :]

- Blitz and Gril (most Blitz…muhahahaha)

P.S. We couldn’t find a title… So we called it Uncreative sub-title, even though we thought about calling it Apple-pie or Fingerless Gloves.