Back to normal [Selina POV]

Falling for my Fake Girlfriend
Chapter written by Gril4Life Selina's P.O.V
___________________________________________________________

”You don’t need to run, I’ll drive you!” he said and grabbed my arm.
”No need, I’d rather run,” I said and ran. I hadn’t forgotten what he did the day before, which made all of the feelings I may have had for him disappear completely.
When I finally reached the hospital I heard someone breathing heavily behind me. I turned around, and saw a person that I hadn’t seen in like, forever.
“Jiro, what are you doing here?” I asked him without really wanting the answer. If Show found out he was here, he would probably kill both me and Jiro.
“I saw you run and wondered what were happening…” he explained while trying to catch his breath.
“It’s very nice and all, but…” my cell phone started ringing, I saw it was Show –“I have to pick up this call, please, please, please stay quiet” I said with begging eyes. He nodded.
“Hey, Selina, I’ve already talked to the hospital, I’ve found a cure, I’ll pay for it,” he said all in one breath.
“I’ll take care of it myself, I don’t need you to pay,” I said and must’ve sounded a bit harsh, which I regretted right after. Jiro coughed.
“Who’re you with?” he asked harshly.
“Why would you care?” I said back.
“Show, what’s taking so long?!” I heard a girl in the background ask. How I hated this guy.
“I need to go now, bye Sel,” he said and sounded like he smirked.
“Wait who are you… –“he hung up –“With…?” I finished. Jiro looked worried at me.
“Is he with another girl?” he asked in a caring tone. I felt the tears in my eyes, and struggled with them.
“Well, it wouldn’t be the same time…” I said, and Jiro hugged me in a protecting way. I forgot everything about Show for a while.
“It’s okay to be sad Selina, but I think there’s a reason that you’re here…” he said, still hugging me.
“Oh… my mother,” I said. I didn’t think about my actions, so I grabbed Jiro’s hand and dragged him into the hospital room. I saw my mother looking really weak.
“Mom…” I said with a low voice. I sat beside her and started to cry.
“Don’t worry, we’ll fix this Selina, I promise we will,” Jiro said in his most caring voice.
“Thank… you,” I cried.
After I got home Show called me again.
“Who was you with?” he asked and sounded pissed off. He deserved it, he kissed another girl.
“Jiro, so what?” I replied.
“That gay guy?! Why?” he asked.
“Because he’s actually a really caring person if you haven’t noticed! And it’s not like YOU would follow me all the way to the hospital just because I looked a little sad!” I was angry.
“Who were YOU with?!” I asked him, sounding harsh. I was angry.
“Just… Someone,” he said.
“Let me guess; you got carried away again? Who was it this time? Jolin? That Rainie-girl?! MY BEST FRIEND?!”
“Why would you care? You have Jiro,” he said, trying to sound calm but I could sense that he was angry.
“Show, my dearest, beloved fake boyfriend. You have no rights to insult ME when it comes to being with other people. If you don’t watch out, I may spread the Tracy-rumor to the whole school! You can kiss other girls, but I can’t even get comforted by another guy? What kind of logic is that?!” God, I hated this guy again. He just ruined EVERYTHING.
“Well maybe we should just break up then? Then you can take back your crappy job, and be with your beloved Jiro-friend!” I knew he didn’t mean it, but yet it hurt so much.
“Okay, it’s you who’s losing something anyway! What would your reason to dump me be? That I talked to my friend? That your dear Jolin placed a fake love letter in his locker?! That YOU kissed someone else?!” I hated him. And I wanted him to know.
“Then let’s not break up, but let’s not be friends! Let’s not try out as lovers!” he yelled.
“Who would want to try out as lovers with you anyways?!” I asked him.
“Who could want to be with you?! Anyway, if you EVER fall in love with me, we’ll end the deal!” Show yelled. If he just knew.
“Deal!” I said and hung up. My phone rang two minutes after.
“Hello?” I asked.
“Hi, Miss Ren, I just called to make sure that you know everything about the cure she’s going to get,” the lady in the other end said.
“Who paid?” I asked.
“Some guy, I didn’t catch his name…” the lady said.
“Did he sound like a superficial pighead that would pay a girl in a really bad situation to be his girlfriend, make her fall for him and then kiss someone else, and annoy the girl to death just because her mother is sick?” – I said it all in one breath, even though my voice cracked, and I started to cry when I was only halfway – “Or did he sound caring, but like the first mentioned would him gay?” I asked. I don’t know where it came from, but I had to ask.
“Uhm… The last thing… I think…” she said and I hung up.

The next day after school (where I hadn’t talked to Show at all – hurray), I agreed to go out with Jiro. Of course I wanted to call Show first, just to brag about me going out with Jiro.
“You have called Show Luo, the boyfriend of Selina Ren,” – A girl’s giggle –“I’m not here right now, but if I have gotten you pregnant, or something like that, please leave a message.” I decided to do so.
“Hey Show. I just felt bad for… not talking to you in school or something? But it’s your own fault… Anyway, I’m going to meet with Jiro now… He has been really nice to me, even nicer than you, and I don’t have to pay for it in a bizarre way…” I started but someone cut me off.
“Selina?” It was Jiro.
“Anyways, I need to go now, have fun with your bimbo’s whom you deny to see, pighead!” I didn’t know why I felt angry about it, but he seemed to always be with girls.
Jiro and I walked, talked and window shopped. He held my hand, and even though it didn’t feel as warm as Show’s, and not so big either, it felt okay. I just didn’t get the same feelings.
“So, how’s your mother?” Jiro asked me while smiling. I smiled back at him.
“She’s fine… Thanks to you,” I said and smiled from one ear to another.
“What did I do?” he asked. He was such a good actor.
“You’re so silly! Of course you…” I didn’t get to finish before I heard a girl giggle close to us. I looked the way I thought it came from, and saw the person I wanted to see the least, but yet made my heart go faster, and always caused to forget the most natural thing; breathing.
“Look at those two, such a cute couple!” I heard the giggling girl so. Show looked at us and his smiled faded. I walked his way, still holding hands with Jiro.
“Let me guess… Did the famous Show Luo get carried away again?” I asked him, looking at his hand which was holding the hand of the giggling girl.
“No, she’s my cousin,” he said. The girl looked un-understanding.
“I’m not?!” she said very loudly.
“Yes you are! She’s also pretty retarded,” he continued.
“I’m not!” she repeated.
“Yes you are!” he said again.
“Oh, I SO believe that,” I said in an ironic tone.
“Why are you holding hands with Jiro?” he asked. I could feel that he was aching to know the answer.
“Because Jiro is my boyfriend,” I said and shrunk my shoulders.
“I’m your boyfriend… TWOTIMER! I’ll tell the whole school that you’re cheating on me!” he said.
“I’ll tell the whole school that you hold hands with your cousin, and…” I looked at his neck. Pink lipstick, the same color as the giggling girl was wearing. He also smelled like French vanilla.
“I’m not his cousin!” she said again.
“YES YOU ARE!” He answered. I ignored them.
“Apparently, you did more with this girl than you have told me,” I said, and tried to hide my sadness. It seemed to work.
“What are you talking about?” he asked, and looked scared.
“Pink is not you’re color, especially not on your neck… And, what’s your name?” I asked. The last thing was referred to the girl.
“Dee…” she said.
“Dee, do you like French vanilla?” I asked her.
“I do…” she answered.
“Then… Would you like the smell of French vanilla on the guy who’s supposed to be your boyfriend?” I asked her. She shook her head, and Show pulled me away.
“WHEN did you start dating Jiro?” he asked.
“Yesterday, when I confessed my love for him,” I lied.
“YOU CONFESSED TO HIM?!” he yelled.
“YOU’RE DOING IT WITH OTHER GIRLS!”
“I didn’t, she tried, but for your information I rejected her.”
“Oh…” I was a little bit embarrassed.
“Do you even remember the rules!? YOU CAN’T DATE SOMEONE ELSE!”
"Who do you think you are!? Why can't I like someone else!? How is that ANY of you business!?" I was furious. This guy was SO annoying.
"Then... Who do you think you are? You can't confess to someone else when we're officially together, remember?" he asked me. I hated this guy. A lot.
“Then… Let’s break up… Jiro paid for my mother’s treatment anyway!” I said angrily. He laughed sarcastically.
“You think the gay guy paid? How ironic… Selina Ren, I paid. But I guess I shouldn’t have. You’re even lower than I thought, and here I though you would accept me,” he said sadly. I didn’t know what to say, so I remained silent and started to cry. Show embraced me.
“I may accept you, and trust you, but I’ll still only play your girlfriend, okay? I don’t want to be in a relationship with a superficial pighead,” I said and laughed a bit.
“And I don’t want to be with a self-justifying miss innocent,” he laughed. Everything was back to normal, after a few very chaotic days.

***
Long time since last update xD
Are we losing readers? I hope not…
We started school again yesterday, so that’s why there may a bit long time between the updates (you guys should see our Tuesdays… Geez…)
Thanks for the… comment xD
Please comment
-Gril4Life