Calvin the Idiot [Show POV]

Falling for my Fake Girlfriend
Chapter written by Blitz and Gril4Life - Show's P.O.V.
___________________________________________________________

I was standing in the spotlights. The place I was born to be standing.
I had just finished singing a song I wrote by myself, “Wei Ni Xie Shou Ge” [Writing a song for you].
Aaron Kwok was one of the judges at the singing competition, and he was smiling at me. We were testing it all through before the live show in the evening.
The judges weren’t sitting at the judges’ table during the tests, but Aaron was standing under the scene.
“Great job, Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]. I hope your girlfriend watches the show tonight,” he smiled. While singing, I hadn’t known that he had been listening. The light- and camera-artists had been testing everything for the show.
“Ex-girlfriend,” I sadly corrected him. I think he could feel that I was troubled about it.
“You should invite her to see the show this evening,” Aaron suggested. For this show, the first one in the competition, I had invited my family, three best friends and my cousins, Miko and Yumi.
I nodded silently. I suddenly felt weak and powerless. Aaron patted me supporting on the shoulder.
“To sing with such feelings is something, many artists use years to learn. Did you write this song by yourself? I haven’t heard it before.”
“Yes. I wrote it a week ago,” I answered.
“You wrote it for the show?”
“No.” I wrote it for Selina, and I sang it for Selina. I only wished she could hear me.
“Then for Selina?” Aaron Kwok asked.
“How do you know her name?” I gaped.
“You called me by it the first time we talked on the phone,” he reminded me. It was embarrassing; I blushed.
“Call her.” Aaron looked encouraging at me.
“Now?”
“Now.”
I hesitatingly took out my phone and typed in Selina’s number. I clicked the green button.
It rang for a while before it was picked up.
“Hel…”
“Sel, give us the phone!” I could hear Ella and Hebe cut her off.
“Selina?” I asked.
“YOU BASTARD!” three voices sang in the “Ghostbusters”-melody. They hung up immediately after.
Hebe, Ella and… Calvin? Calvin’s voice had been the loudest.
I stood and stared at my phone, while the small mice in my head worked hard.
Why was Calvin with them? I had heard Selina pick up the phone, but the two other girls had taken it from her.
“So? What happened?” Aaron Kwok looked awaiting at me. I shook my head.
“I… I’ll text her later,” I said.
“She didn’t want to talk to you?”
“Her friends didn’t want me to talk to her,” I explained. “Neither did my friend,” I added.
“I see. So, nice performance, huh? I think you have quite a big chance of getting a nice career,” Aaron smiled. I was almost baffled. Sure, I was used to get compliments, but not from legends.
When I went silent, Aaron smiled secretly and walked relaxed away.

“Calvin! Why did you call me a bastard? Is Selina there?” Half an hour later, I had called Calvin’s mobile.
“I didn’t call you a bastard, I sang “Ghostbusters”!” the raving happy Calvin said.
“You, Ella and Hebe sang “You bastard”, not “Ghostbusters”,” I rolled my eyes.
“Hebe…”
“Stop drooling, Calvin. Where is Selina?” I asked.
“She’s at the doctor for a check-up, Ella and Hebe are with her, so don’t worry,” Calvin told me.
“A check-up? What happened?” I nearly yelled. I something happened to Selina, I would…
“Uhm… Sorry Show, I’m driving through a tunnel, no signal. Good luck, I’ll watch the show later.” Calvin hung up. I looked at my phone like it was its fault that I was nearly worried to death. I couldn’t walk on stage like this.
I decided to call Jolin.
“Jolin’s phone, it’s Selina,” a voice said.
I was baffled and mute.
“Hello?” she asked again.
“Can I talk to Jolin?” I made my voice as high pitched as possible.
“Sure… Who am I talking to?”
So she was okay enough to talk on the phone, and she sounded normal.
I quickly thought of something.
“Uh… Angela!” I continued in my girly voice.
“What happened to your voice?”
“Just got a little hoarse. Can I talk to Jolin now?”
“Of course!” I could hear her call Jolin in the background.
“Angela, you bi-…”
“Shh, Jo, it’s Show!” I quickly said.
“Oh… Hi Angela! Two secs… Sel, I need to talk on the phone.” I could hear Jolin walk out of the room.
“Show, why are you calling?” Jolin asked.
“What happened to Selina? Why is she getting a check-up?” I asked, worried.
“Wha…? Who spilled his mouth?”
“Calvin…”
“Calvin, you…!” She hung up, and I was left in anxiousness.
A few minutes later, I got a text. From Jolin.
“Sel is ok. She got a vaccination yesterday. Don’t worry. We’ll all go to Ella’s house to watch you on the show. –J”
I sighed in relieve. And it was just in time.
The producer called me to the back of the stage.

*** Bøf!
We’re addicted to candy! Yay <3
We just calculated that it is six months and 15 days since we last updated.
We know! It’s too bad!
If we still have any readers left after this, we’re very, very blessed <3
Thank you all for being patient with us :]
Therefore, you get a double update!
- Gril and Blitz, the most y people on Earth… or something xD