Something Special [Show POV] [Finale chapter]

Falling for my Fake Girlfriend
Chapter written by Blitz and Gril4Life - Show's P.O.V.
___________________________________________________________

I had said those words in front of the whole nation, and she still couldn’t say them to me?!
I walked towards the stage with my head held high. I wouldn’t let her know how hurt I was. So I faked a smile when I stepped on to the stage.
The TV watchers had now voted on their favorites, and it was time to declare the three contestants who should perform in the semi-final show.
I still couldn’t believe that Selina was pregnant. How would my family react? How would Aaron and Chun react? How would the media react?
I looked at the crowd. Ella, Hebe, Gui Gui and Jolin were now among them, cheering for me.
Of course, due to the lack of space for the audience, Calvin had taken the opportunity to make Hebe sit on his lap. She looked very uncomfortable, and I mentally punched him. Jolin physically punched him. Suddenly, I knew why we were friends.
Chun was in a fight with Ella about the last French fry, and Selina was nowhere to be seen. Probably still backstage. Of course.
Before the cameras started rolling, Aaron Kwok poked my shoulder.
“Did that girl call you?” he asked.
“No, she came to find me. But it doesn’t matter anymore,” I sighed.
“What’s that supposed to mean?”
“It doesn’t matter.”
He left me when we were about to go live.
The director started a countdown, and we all held our breaths. This was a very special moment.
And I loved being on stage.
If just Selina had been among my cheering friends in the crowd…
I couldn’t think about that now. I’d think about it later.
Now was my time to shine.
The countdown reached one, and the cameras started rolling.
A voice said:
“Hello, and welcome back to PIK Talent! We’re now back with the results from the voting, and will in a short moment declare the lucky three who are going on to the semi-final. Aaron Kwok will tell us the results!”
The crowd cheered, and Aaron Kwok stepped on to the stage with someone behind him. The lighting blocked my view at first so I couldn’t see who.
But then I saw…
“Before I announce the results, someone special has something special to say. May I present Selina Ren, a.k.a Self-justifying Miss Innocence!”
She punched him lightly and friendly on the shoulder, and grinned nervously. She then took the mic.
“Superficial pighead guy…” She paused and looked at me. “I love you too.”
Everybody kept silent.
“Not like a sister or a brother, or like a small crush. Definitely not like a fake girlfriend should love her fake boyfriend, or because of my condition. Not because you have money and a nice family. It’s something much more special than that. You are really something special.”
Before I knew it, I was holding her in my arms and kissing her.
The crowd exploded in cheers. I took my lips away from hers and hugged her tightly.

The bunch, Selina and I were sitting in the school’s cafeteria, eating cake. Chun was happy. He had already stolen all of our cake, but we didn’t care.
This was where it all started. And now I was in the semi-finale of PIK Talent.
I looked at Selina.
“Can you tell me the same thing you told me on TV?” I asked while holding her waist tightly; like I had done so long time ago, but this time I had a real reason for it.
“That love is greater than money?” she asked innocently.
“No, the other thing.”
“That you are a superficial pighead guy?”
“No, not that either.”
“Then what? That you have a nice family?”
This was the first time I blushed in her presence. She giggled.
“Uh, uh, I know what he wants you to say!” Xiao Gui exclaimed happily.
“If you dare…”
“He wants you to say that you love him again!” he continued, like a child answering a question in school.
I sent him stabbing glares, but Selina just smiled and kissed me.
Everyone in the cafeteria frequently stared at us, but this time neither of us felt uncomfy about it.
After Selina broke the kiss, she looked me in the eyes.
“I love you,” she said.
“I hate you for being so slow at admitting it,” I smiled.
“I admitted it in front of the whole nation, on live TV! And you know how I feel about such things…”
“So did I, and… well, forget it.” I grinned, and tickled her instead.
“Hey, stop it!”
People whispered, but who cared?
We didn’t.

***
After a year! OMG!
We will post an epilogue soon (= as soon as we’ve written it xD).
I hope you can forgive us for not updating in half a year by posting the three last chapters at the same time :b
Anyways, we love you all! And always will! <3
(Blitz can make an elephant sound with her chair! xD)
Next time we collaborate on a fanfic, we promise to update more often. If all our exams allow us to, lol.
Keep tuned for the epilogue, and hope you aren’t disappointed with the ending (:
Please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeease (x1+10000) leave a comment for us! We would love to see how many readers we have left/how many who have followed us to the end.
Don’t you love us for making them love each other? Lol :b
- Blitz & Gril