Starting the Game [Show POV]

Falling for my Fake Girlfriend
Chapter written by Blitz - Show's P.O.V.
___________________________________________________________

While eating at the restaurant where Selina worked, I tried to as much as possible. There wasn’t actually any reason, I may lie in my nature, but in this case it was quite unwise, as I should maybe had tried to make friends with her instead, as she was going to act as my girlfriend.
When we finally wanted to pay the bill, after being as troublesome as possible, Selina seemed to be relieved.

The next day, I waited at the bus stop at the school for her to arrive. I knew she took the bus to school every morning, as I’ve done some research on her – or actually, I asked some persons to do the research for me.
I’ve found out that her father was death, her mother had a dangerous disease and was in the hospital, and she had a little sister. I didn’t really know much about the sister, other than she didn’t work, so it all depended on Selina to earn money to pay the hospital bill. Her mother’s friends helped by paying the rent for the house, as it would be impossible for a girl who was still in school, to pay for everything.
Calvin and Aaron had a lot of fun yesterday at the restaurant, and they really looked forward to make the whole school believe Selina was my girlfriend. Chun was happy as long as we were happy, so he could steal our food without being scolded.
The bus stopped in front of me, and a lot of students came out, all waving and smiling stupidly when they saw me. Selina came out as the last, and looked chocked at me. I smiled my otherwise pulse-stopping toothpaste smile, but it didn’t seem to work at her.
“Why are you here?!” she said in a low voice, when the other students had walked away.
“Your boyfriend has come to pick you up!” I said, took her arm under mine, and dragged her towards the school. She tried to twist herself free, but I stopped her and whispered close to her ear (which made her freeze in the position):
“You promised to obey me. Listen; my family has a huge impact on the hospital your mother is in. I can make them afford the best care, and you don’t have to pay the bill. You can get some pocket money as well, so you don’t have to work.”
“Sorry, but I don’t want to be totally under your control,” Selina said, and pushed him away when she regained consciousness. “If you just give me some money, I’ll manage them myself. Some of us actually want to earn money ourselves.”
“Oh, well then, continue to work at that cheap restaurant. I feel sorrier for your mother. Now she can’t get the newest cure for her sickness.” I would get what I wanted. I wasn’t used to being rejected.
“What did you say?” Selina looked at me with big eyes.
“That I can make the doctors provide the newest and most effective treatment for your mother.” I smirked, and Selina looked like she had a big discussion with herself.
“Okay then,” she ended up saying. “But you should know that I’m not happy about doing it your way!”
“Fine,” was the only thing I said, took her arm under mine again, while she unwillingly followed me.
We were in good time for school, so I followed her to her classroom, making sure that everybody noticed that we walked together. Ella and Hebe looked chocked when they saw Selina by my side, and dragged her away from me and inside the classroom immediately, and from my position it seemed like they had a hot-tempered discussion, with continuous glancing at me. I winked and smirked at Selina when she looked my way, and she seemed to understand what I meant, and indignant turned to say tell her friends that we were a couple. I didn’t hear her say it, actually, but by their chocked reactions, I could understand that she had said what I wanted her to.

Everybody was whispering behind my back the whole day, but it was a good sign. It was great to be able to say “sorry, but I have a girlfriend”, when a junior confessed her love to me for the second time in three days.
But already having a girlfriend wasn’t the least bad for me, actually being unattainable made my popularity increase, and now people sighed after me instead of giggling. What a happy day.
“Hey guys!” I shouted at the other three, who had already found a table in the cafeteria. It was lunch break.
They waved back, and pulled a chair out for me, where I sat down when I reached them. Now I wasn’t afraid of attracting more attention than usual.
“How does the plan work?” Calvin asked; low enough that no one else could hear them.
“Amazing,” I said. “Our employee is a bit discontented, but everything else had never been better.”
“You shouldn’t call her ‘our employee’, remember she’s your girlfriend,” Aaron said in a serious tone.
“Whatever!” I said as I stretched my arms over my head and leaned back in the chair. My food was gone. I hadn’t even opened the lunchbox.
Aaron and Calvin noticed it too.
“Chun!” we all said at the same time, but didn’t manage to say more, as someone at the door to the cafeteria attracted a lot of attention.
I could see Ella, Hebe and Selina in the doorway, as everybody started to whisper and glance at them. They walked awkward inside to find a table, not used to that everybody was looking at them. I took action.
“Hey! Selina, sweetheart! Come and sit with us, you can bring your friends!” I shouted. Selina looked like she could kill me. How I loved to .
Aaron and Calvin were well occupied about suppressing their laughter, and Chun waved at Ella, who pushed Selina and Hebe forward against us. The shepherd didn’t whisper anymore; they had heavy discussions.
I smirked as they came nearer, and pulled out the chair next to me for her to sit. She sat down, truly uncomfortable about the situation. Hebe sat next to her, and Ella sat down next to Chun.
“I have to go by a new lunchbox in the canteen,” I said, with a convicting glance at Chun. “I will be right back, chat with the others meanwhile.”
I smiled to myself when I walked away, with everybody starring at me. I loved attention; I just hated the giggling bimbos who followed me all the time (even though some of them had good bodies to look at, which Calvin often accompanied me to do).
When I came back, everyone at the table was silent, except for Chun and Ella who were chatting. Aaron and Calvin sure had a hard time to control their emotions, and sometimes they couldn’t help but smile a little. They had just as much fun as me.
“Hey, honey,” I said, turned to Selina. She froze in her actions, and looked at me like I was just as disgusting as a toad in a mud puddle.
I made sure I talked loud enough so that anyone in a radius of ten meters could hear me clearly.
“I know you’re not used to that much attention, but as we are a couple now…” – a lot of people gasped around us – “…You should try to live with it.”
Hebe sent me a killer-gaze. I was kind off surprised by that. Why was she angry? Had Selina told them anything?
Ella looked uncomfortable at me too.
Whatever, I thought. Jolin’s friends acted like this too, when they found out that we were a couple at that time. I tried to get Jolin out of my head. She was past now.
Selina kicked me under the table.
I hurt. I wanted revenge. And laid my arm around her waist.
“How are you doing? How is your sister?” I asked, and felt how her whole body became tense. She looked like she swallowed a lump of saliva, when she rather wanted to spit it in my face.

***
Yay, chapter 3 :D
Next chap will be written by Gril, and will be from Selina’s P.O.V. We swift as usual :)
Hope you like the story, please please please please please WRITE A COMMENT and we will worship you! :3
See you soon.

- Blitz