The past comes back [Show POV]

Falling for my Fake Girlfriend
Chapter written by Blitz - Show's P.O.V.
___________________________________________________________

This Self-justifying Miss Innocent sure knew how to be extremely annoying. Nobody had ever called me something like that before. Pighead?! Who did she think she was? She should feel my revenge.
Next day in school, after I’ve been very sugar-sweet concerned for her the whole day, and she seemed to drag me quickly away from her classroom every time I came to see her, I made her sit next to me in the lunch break, just like the day before. Hebe, Ella and the other guys were there too.
Calvin and Aaron seemed to talk to each other about two extremely different things, but didn’t notice that the other wasn’t talking about the same topic, and it made a fine conversation. Calvin were talking about picking up chicks, and Aaron about hunting deer (that he for some reason had tried last fall), and it sounded like this:
“I mean, it’s about picking the right place to hunt them, right?” Calvin about hunting girls.
“Yes, and you have to be accurate and decide on one victim. But you still have to see the others as opportunities, if the first try doesn’t work.” Aaron about hunting deer.
“Year, I always look at their bodies to decide which to choose – they must not be too skinny, but still not fat. Both are just as bad. They should look healthy, so, you know – they are fit to some exercise, right?” Calvin about picking victim, with erted undertones.
“I agree in them to be healthy. If they are weak, there’s not much fun about it. If they are too fat, they aren’t pretty quick at escaping, but that also takes away some of the excitement.” Aaron, also about choosing victim, without intended erted undertones.
And like that they continued, to big amusement for the others at the table.
I moved closer to Selina, and she seemed to notice it, but didn’t do anything else than sending me a killer-gaze.
“Are you in bad mood, honey?” I asked. The others attention were dragged to us, which maybe was a good thing, as Aaron and Calvin started to be confused about their conversation.
“No, I’m not. Not the least,” she answered coldly.
“Are you feeling ill? Should I take you to the doctor?”
“Why are you so over-protecting today?! You’re not my moth…” She stopped herself in saying it.
“I just care about you, sweetheart. Why are you so moody? Are your period coming soon? Oh no, ‘cause you were also like this when we slept together the other day,” I said, and the line was well-said. I had planned it. And it had the wanted effect.
Selina blushed, obviously of both anger, surprise and embarrassment, as I laid my arm around her waist and pulled her towards me, so her head rested on my chest. She became stiff in her whole body, but didn’t protest, as she maybe was too chocked.
Hebe and Ella both was about to get on their feet, and had already dropped their lower jaw. They became even more surprised when they noticed, that the others weren’t chocked at all.
Calvin and Aaron were just as leaned-back as always, and Chun continued to eat his lunch (and mine).
But after some seconds in silence, and Selina’s un-moving try to get free of my grasp, Calvin frowned and looked suspicious at Selina.
“Wait… Moody, slept together? You’re not pregnant, huh?” he asked, but still relaxed.
Selina looked like she wanted to kill both him and me, and in one take got free of me and said up again.
“No way!” she said. “Like I would ever…” She sent me a disgusted look, but I cut her of.
“…sleep with someone without using protection,” I smiled. “That’s also against my ethics.”
“And mine,” Calvin said.
“Also mine,” Aaron added, while looking at his nails in a relaxed manner.
Everybody looked at Chun – and Ella. Ella and Hebe hadn’t moved the least since the words “slept together” came from my lips. Chun looked up from his food.
“What did we talk about?”
We all rolled our eyes, when I heard a voice that shouldn’t be there.
“Xiao Xiang!!” was shouted through the cafeteria.
I got on my feet, and turned to where the voice came from.
“Xiao Xiang, I finally found you, honey!” Jolin shouted as she ran through the room towards.
I couldn’t help but smile. She ran right into my arms and hugged me hard, and I hugged her to, until I realized what I was doing, and pushed her away. She gave me and un-understanding look.
I cleared my throat, and said politely:
“Classmate Jolin. Welcome back. It’s good to see you again.”
She smiled, and was about to laugh, when she said:
“Aiya, you’re always so funny! You have no idea how much I’ve missed you. I even heard some crazy rumors about…” She noticed Selina. They looked like they wanted to kill each other, and I had no idea why. But I’ve promised myself to get over Jolin, no matter what happened. It was her, who travelled to Europe and leaved me. She had a choice, but didn’t choose me. And now she came back and thought that I’d be waiting for her? Well, maybe I was. But I didn’t want to.
“Let me introduce you to Selina,” I said, and dragged Selina to her feet.
“Selina, this is Jolin, Jolin, this is Selina. Selina is my… my girlfriend,” I forced myself to say.
“We know each other,” they both said at the same time, with hatred in their eyes. I was pretty surprised. There was silent in the cafeteria. Everybody stared at us. Aaron, Chun and Calvin had somehow got some popcorns, which they ate while looking at us like it was a good movie. Ella and Hebe looked confused from one to another, but didn’t comment on anything.
“So it’s true then,” Jolin said coldly. She looked at me. “Why are you dating an ugly tart like her? You had me, for God’s sake!”
“Yes, I HAD you. But you left. Now I’ve found another, who I love,” I said. How I hated lying to her. Our families had always wanted us to be together, so we had known each other since we were very small.
Jolin looked at me, then at Selina, and then at me again. She gave me a painful glance.
“I will win you back from that lass. Trust me. You don’t have you hurt in that way anymore,” she said, turned around, and left.
I turned to Selina.
“You knew she was here. Why didn’t you tell me?!” I asked half angrily, even though the whole school were still listening.
“Don’t be that moody, honey,” she said, with the most annoying smirk ever. “I won’t let her take you away.”
I didn’t know what to say. I was now the victim of a love battle between my ex-girlfriend and the girl whom I paid to be my girlfriend. How weird could it be?
Calvin broke the silence, by returning to one of the subjects from before, in front of the whole school.
“But anyway, Sel, if you’ve slept together and are moody, you should go for a pregnancy test. That would be the most safe.”
Selina got pale, and the whole school stared for half a minute, until they all started whispering with each other. To be popular was like being a celebrity – the whole school would discuss whatever happened to you. Normally, I wasn’t against it, as I was born to love attention and deserve it – but at this time, I needed to collect my thoughts. Jolin had returned, just as everything was going smooth.

***
How I love to write this story together with Gril xD she will upload next chap, which will be from Selina’s point of view, as usual :)
P L E A S E leave a comment !! It makes us sooooooo H A P P Y :D

And please also read our other fanfics, the links:
Guilt and Forgiveness by Blitz – www.winglin.net/fanfic/Forgiveness
Love’s Melody by Gril4Life – www.winglin.net/fanfic/Gril4Life

- Blitz