Truth or dare [Selina POV]

Falling for my Fake Girlfriend
Chapter written by Gril4Life Selina's P.O.V
___________________________________________________________

I woke up in a king-size bed wearing a night gown made of silk. My very hurting head didn’t allow me to notice where I was, before I felt the person who embraced me from behind breath. I suddenly became more clear-minded and got myself out of the muscular arms. I looked at Show sleeping face and wondered what he was dreaming about.
A thought suddenly hit me. Why was I sleeping next to Show, and WHO had got me changed? I slowly tried to sneak away from Show, but instead of getting away, he woke up and embraced me tighter.
“Trying to sneak away from me, babe?” he asked and I got out of his arms. I turned his way. He was smirking. Damn it, time for plan B.
“ERT!!! PIGHEAD!!! !!!” I screamed. I didn’t know where the last one came from, as I wasn’t really sure in what had happened.
“Calm down Sel,” he said to shut me up.
“WHAT in the world happened last night?!” I asked him. Show looked like he thought back and blushed. His eyes travelled to my lips.
“I didn’t… Did I?!” now I was more scared than angry.
“Very willingly and in front of everyone. You gave your friend Hebe quite a shock. Chun, Ella, Gui Gui and Aaron didn’t seem to notice, though…” Show smirked. Oh god!
“I did… What?!”
“You know what I mean,” he still smirked.
My cell phone rang. It was Hebe.
“Sel, what in hell is happening to you lately?! A few days ago you didn’t even speak to Show, and now…”
“Yeah, I know! I just woke up…”
“In Show’s room?!”
“I can’t believe that I did something like that in front of everyone!” I was nearly crying. Show listened very interested behind my back.
“Yeah, snogging like that…” Hebe also sounded worried.
“I was drunk… wait, did you say ‘snogging’?” what exactly happened?
“What did you think?” Hebe asked.
“I just… don’t remember clearly,” I said. Show smirked when I looked at him. Apparently he was only wearing boxers when he slept at home – his upper body was . I quickly looked away.
“Well, you guys were pretty intimate, and I and Alien tried to stop you, and that jerk Calvin cheered. I think Show ordered cognac-cake on purpose,” Hebe explained. I didn’t listen anymore. Snogging?! I was going to kill Show.
“Oh… I’ll hang up now, bye bye Be,” I said.
“Bye Sel,” she replied. I turned to look at Show who suddenly looked scared. I must’ve looked really frightening.
“WHY did you make me think that we did it and WHY are you half ?!” I asked angrily.
“Want to join in? You can undress as well.” That pighead even dared to smirk!
“I mean, I wouldn’t mind, I changed your clothes last night, I’ve seen all you have to offer,” he continued. Know I HAD to kill him.
“WHAT?!” I was shocked.
“All in one glance… such a pity,” he smirked in a teasing way and moved closer to me.
“If you move any closer I’ll tell the whole school that you forced me to undress!” I warned him. He still moved closer to me.
The door opened when he stood close enough for me to feel him breath. In some way his breathing was relaxing and calm.
”Are we… disturbing?” Aaron smirked.
“I never though girls like Selina would do it in a sober condition,” he continued. Gui Gui and Calvin laughed.
“Sorry for ruining your moment, we just wanted to say that breakfast is ready,” Gui Gui said and all of them hurried out. I looked angrily at Show.

Monday at lunch we were sitting together as usual, though I was still mad at Show.
“Let’s go eat at my private room next to the teacher’s room today,” Aaron said to all of our shock. When did he get a private room at our school? Calvin didn’t seem as surprised as the rest of us, though.
“Oh, good idea… Thank you for letting me borrow it with that chick last time, by the way… I did clean up, don’t worry,” he said and smirked while looking at one of the many girls in the cafeteria. We all followed Aaron to a room that was right next to the teachers’ room. Of course Show was being very clingy and annoying.
“It’s here,” Aaron said and opened the door. It was huge, clean, and had a bed in it.
“Aaron, what is the bed for?” Gui Gui asked.
“Sleeping of course. When you’ve been hunting all day, and torturing your unintelligent cousin all night you’ll need sleep, and unlike someone” - he looked at Show and Calvin - “I don’t sleep in class,” he said. Show looked offended and it took Calvin some time to understand. He suddenly smirked.
“Hey, let’s play truth or dare, everyone in. If you don’t dare to do the dare, usual rule,” he said. I, Ella and Hebe all looked un-understanding.
“The usual rule is pretty much to empty a bottle of bear and run around the school ,” Alien explained.
“Well – almost . You’ll get to wear a towel,” Show quickly added and smirked at me.
“Uhh, once I was dared to eat a whole bag of marshmallows, I almost threw up,” Hebe said.
“That’s not quite how we play it,” Calvin smirked. Before we got time to think about his last comment, they started.
“Aaron, truth or dare?” Calvin asked while opening a beer bottle. Aaron had just found his favorite vintage wine.
“Truth,” Aaron answered arrogantly.
“How many girls have you brought in here?” Calvin asked. Aaron counted on his fingers.
“Well… not including Gui, Selina, Ella and Hebe… Two. My mother and Stephanie,” he said. He looked human for a second when he mentioned the name Stephanie.
“Who’s Stephanie?” All of the guys, Hebe and Gui Gui asked at the same time.
“It was only one question, wasn’t it? Selina. Truth or dare?” he said in his usual arrogant tone.
“Dare” I said without thinking of the consequences.
“You really dare?” Show asked and laughed about his own joke.
“Obviously,” I said and stared him down.
“Kiss Calvin,” Aaron said coldly. Calvin looked like a little child in Christmas morning that just got what he wished the most for. Show just looked angry and sad at the same time. As I was still angry with him, I decided to pretend not to be disgusted at all.
“How easy. Come here, Calvin,” I said. I shut my eyes tightly when he was kissing me. The kiss was feeling too long, and was he trying to… I noticed a hand on my leg and pulled back from the kiss. Eww.
“Show, truth or dare?” I asked him.
“Dare,” he answered in a tone that sounded serious.
“Do you have the guts?”
“Who’s afraid of who?” he talked back. I had trapped him.
“With inspiration from your friend I dare you to kiss Calvin,” I said and struggled with my laughter. Both Calvin and Show looked disgusted.
“I’d rather run around the school only wearing a towel,” he said.
“Then do it, and remember the bottle of beer before you run,” I said.
Five minutes later we looked out of the window and saw Show run around only wearing a towel. He had a quite good upper body.
When he returned he hurried to Aaron’s bathroom (yes, he also had his own bathroom… that lucky guy) and got dressed. Then he returned to us, looking angry.
“Alien, truth or dare?!” he asked. Alien looked a bit scared and chose truth.
“If you could choose between being a player with girls all over you or having just one girl who stayed faithful, what would you choose?” Show asked him. I coughed.
“Well I know which one YOU would choose, my oh so ‘beloved’ boyfriend,” I said. I didn’t actually have a reason to be mad at him, but I was anyway.
“The last one. I’d rather have one girl than a thousand… I mean, one night stands wouldn’t clean up and cook for me,” he laughed. I tried to ignore his comment.
“I know, right? But on the other hand, you can also have that girl as a wife and then have some affairs…” he smirked. I didn’t know why that comment hurt me a bit. I coughed even louder.
“Anyway, Aaron? Truth or dare?” Alien asked.
“Dare,” Aaron answered.
“I dare you to choose truth,” Alien smirked.
“Truth, then,” Aaron said arrogantly.
“Who is that Stephanie-girl? Tell us all about her!” Alien said.
“What kind of question is that?!” Aaron asked, and his ears turned red.
“Answer, or run around the school,” Alien smirked.
“She… She… she’s my girlfriend… or was… she died in a car accident last year. She drank vintage wine, played the piano, went hunting, read the dictionary and ate at expensive restaurants,” Aaron explained, trying to sound arrogant, but ended up sounding human.
“Ella, truth or dare?” he asked. Ella smirked.
“Dare,” she said. She didn’t look nervous at all.
“I dare you to leave a message on your parents’ voicemail saying that Chun got you pregnant,” Aaron said. Both Hebe and I were in shock. The rest of the group laughed like crazy.
“That’s so easy… but then, shut up so they won’t get that it’s a joke,” she said. All in the room held their breath, and Ella called her parents’ voicemail.
“Mom… dad… I really didn’t want to tell you this in a message, but I’m afraid that you’ll be merciless… I’m pregnant… Chun’s the father, but I promise you, he’ll take the responsibility…” she said and pushed the red bottom. All of us cracked up. Ella suddenly looked at Hebe with a smirk on her face.
“Be, truth or dare?” she asked.
“Dare…” Hebe answered. Ella smirked even more and made a gesture to Calvin.
“Kiss him,” she laughed. Hebe had a hard time pulling away from the kiss, but when she finally succeed she looked angrily at the smirking Calvin.
“Selina? Truth or dare?” she asked me.
“Dare,” I answered. Hebe wouldn’t go that hard on me, I mean please, it was Hebe.
“Snog Show,” she smirked. No way. Not that. Nothing but that.
“On the bed,” she added and smirked even more. Little annoying fake miss-innocent! Luckily the door opened and Aaron’s father came in.
“Hey Aaron, hey Aaron’s friends!” he said happily, and took one of the beer bottles.
“So, what are you doing?” he asked, still smiling.
“Playing Truth or Dare,” Show yawned.
“Uhh, once I was dared to eat a whole bag of marshmallows, I almost threw up,” Aaron’s father said.
“Uhh, uhh, me too!” Hebe said happily.
“Well that’s not how we play it,” Show said.
“How do you play it?” he asked.
“We use the bed,” Calvin answered and laughed.
“Haha, youngsters nowadays. Well, have fun, see you soon,” Aaron’s dad said happily.

After a few days I still felt awkward because of the dare. Not that anything had happened, Aaron’s dad had saved my life, but Show kept on smirking and grabbing my waist, and I kept on ignoring him and struggle. We just didn’t get any longer than that. Some comments made me be suspicious about him starting to like me, but I quickly shook it away, until…
“Sel, you and Show are in a magazine!” Hebe said at her house, where me and Ella hang out that day.
“What?! Let me read!” I said and took the magazine away from her.
“Alan Luo’s parents confirm that he have had a change of heart and is now going out with Selina Ren, a poor girl from his school in troubles to the knees.” – “I’m not!” – “As the heir of the Luo enterprises it is very important that he marries the right kind of person, which is why this have caused disturbance in the business world. A lot of business men would love to have their daughter married to this guy, as it would be great promotion. His old girlfriend, Jolin Tsai’s parents, are really upset because of this. Looking at the girl, Selina’s picture she actually isn’t that bad. She could be considered pretty.” And then there was a huge picture of me and Show holding hands, taken at our school.
“I have to call him,” I said, and walked a bit away from the girls.
“Wei?” He asked sounding tired.
“Superficial pighead guy! Can’t you be a little more careful in public?! We’re in magazines! You’re such an antelope!” I yelled.
“I simple ‘hi’ would’ve been a good start. I already know about this matter, Selina. It’s my reputation it will affect, and…”
“I DON’T CARE! Superficial pighead guy, if you haven’t noticed, I’m not that much into attention! Have you even thought about that?!” I was angry beyond limits.
“Have you ever thought about my parents, huh?! Have you thought what they must deal with because YOUR mother is sick?!” he yelled.
“How dare you! Who is it who…” – I made sure that the girls couldn’t hear me - “hired me?! Who is it that wanted me to play his girlfriend for money?! Who is it that doesn’t care ONE BIT about my feelings, but only sees me as an object?!” I was actually also a bit hurt. When I said those words, I realized how true they were.
“Who is it that’s willing to play my girlfriend for money, and yet claims that her feelings is important?!” He sounded angry, but why should I care?
“So my feelings aren’t important? You wouldn’t care one bit if I met a car accident or went to hang myself?!” I could feel the tears take shape in my eyes, preparing to run down my cheeks.
“Selina, you know I don’t mean to…”
“Don’t say that you don’t mean to ruin my life, ‘cause that’s a little too late to say!” I said and hang up. Superficial pighead guy.

***
Hello, new update xD
Pretty bad chapter, but, yeah…