Epilogue

Falling for my Fake Girlfriend
Chapter written by Blitz and Gril4Life - Narrator's P.O.V.
___________________________________________________________

“Hello and welcome to 100% Entertainment (Yu Le Bai Fen Bai)!”
“I am Xiao Gui.”
“I am Xiao Zhu. Today is live,” Show looked at Alien.
“And also very special, because Xiao Zhu has someone to introduce you all to,” Alien announced.
“But first, look at the news about Fahrenheit.” Show cued in the news piece, and the cameras went off. He kind of missed his old friends, as they didn’t get to see each other much since Fahrenheit debuted.
When the news clip was over, the cameras focused on Show and Alien again.
“As Xiao Gui spilled out before, I also have some news. All my fans should remember that I once promised to tell you all when I am getting married. Last Sunday, I did get married.”
The crew cheered and aww’ed, and Alien clapped his hands.
“…and Xiao Gui cried,” Show continued to tease.
“Tell who it is already!” Alien exclaimed, and under his breath said: “.”
“There’s also another thing. Please do not faint or freak out. I and my wife, who you all actually know, have had a kid for ten years. Remember that I didn’t promise to tell you that!”
Alien laughed at Show’s nervousness.
“Anyways, welcome to… Selina Ren and Mic Luo!”
Everyone in the studio clapped as Selina walked in holding hands with a very nervous Mic, with a big, white smile.
She hugged Alien, who had been best man at the wedding, and Show picked Mic up.
Selina then, without a word, showed her beautiful wedding ring on her finger to the camera, even though it couldn’t film that the words “Something Special” was written in the gold.
She stole Show’s microphone with a teasing smile on her face.
“And now welcome to my bridesmaids, Ella and Hebe!”
Ella and Hebe were also smiling as they walked in. Show pinched his son’s cheeks.
Hebe ran over and kissed Alien, who blushed while Selina helped Show lift Mic to his shoulders.
Ella scowled at the two couples, who had lately been annoying the out of her, because Chun currently was on tour in Korea, so she couldn’t kiss him in full public.
The studio crew of course had to play some jolly, yet romantic music while all the workers walked up with flowers and presents.
Selina looked at her and Show’s rings again. What the viewers of the show didn’t know, was that her ring had the words “Superficial Pighead Guy” on the inside, while Show’s said the words “Self-justifying Miss Innocence”.

***
We wrote this in school, and I (Blitz) uploaded it, so it’s (unfortunately) only me writing this A/N. But we agreed on what to write her in school xD
First of all, we are aware that Selina declared her love on live TV. But we didn’t care xD
Second – did you get the joke about Mic’s name? Mic like in Microphone. We discussed this name, and at last decided that this would match Show’s name. Okay, corny, we know.
Well, this is the final, last part of this fanfic :’) we hope you have enjoyed it as much as we’ve enjoyed writing it.
We’re planning a new collaboration – what do you think about that? We are planning a Chunella fic (:

Some of our other fanfics:
/BlazingRing + /BlazingRing2 (Blitz)
/GrilBlackCoffee (Gril)
/MissionMakeover (Blitz – completed)
/PrivateTutor (Gril – completed)
/ChristmasDream (Blitz – completed)
/The_Bet_Gril (Gril - completed)

We’re also to find on AsianFanfics.com, which can be quite convenient when Winglin is down. Our usernames there are Blits-IHS and Gril4Life. You are very welcome to write to us (:

For now – goodbye :’( -and see ya soon xD

- Gril & Blitz