Will the chase never end? [Show POV]

Falling for my Fake Girlfriend
Chapter written by Blitz - Show's P.O.V.
___________________________________________________________

As I walked down the corridor to the cafeteria of the school, I could hear the girls who followed me giggling and whispering to each other.
Not again, I thought.
Was this ever going to stop?
I heard a camera flash behind me, and turned around immediately. My reflects were step by step becoming really great.
The girls behind froze when I looked at them, then giggled again and ran away. How boring.
I sat down at a free table in the cafeteria with my lunch, and a couple of minutes later, my friends Wu Chun, Calvin and Aaron sat down at the table too.
"What's up today?" Calvin asked, and looked at me. They all three were in the same class, while I was in the parallel class.
"I think I'm going to die soon," I said, and started eating.
"Again?" Chun said, already with his mouth stuffed with food.
"Yes. But this time it's serious. I can't live without private life anymore," I said. Aaron sat as always in his own, brilliant thoughts and forgot to eat.
"Hey! Wake up!" Calvin hit Aaron in the bag. Aaron got a chock and was about to yell at Calvin, but everybody looked at them, as always. And talked about them.
"That's the problem about being rich and handsome," I said, and pointed my fork at Chun. He looked up from his lunchbox.
"What did we talk about?" he asked.
I rolled my eyes and turned to Calvin and Aaron, who moaned about the place where Calvin hit him.
"I agree," Calvin said. "Today already two girls confessed to me, but I can live with it." He smiled at some girls who sat at a table behind me, and they waved back at him.
"I get my lunch from the cafeteria for free," Chun said, while he chewed. "People stand in line to pay for it!"
"And mister Pianist-Philosopher doesn't care when the girls stand by his side and drool, unless the saliva hits his expensive, special-sewed clothes," Calvin pointed out, and Aaron smiled.
"To have style shouldn't be a flaw. But I like the name. If you add "stylish", I should be Mr. SPP," he said, and then thought for a second. "Which also is short for The Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America..."
"Don't start a lecture again! I'm so tired," Calvin cut him off. Aaron smiled, and said:
"I know your brain capacity isn't as great as mine, but you could still at least try to learn some."
"Cut it off, Mr. SPP. If we add "genius", it will be too long," Calvin talked back.
From the outside, it looked like they were quarreling, but those two had been best friends since kindergarten. They just liked to talk that way, and they were actually praising each other.
I shook my head of them, and returned to my food. Half of it was suddenly gone. I looked at Chun, who was the only possible sinner, and the only one who likely would do such a thing. By the way, nobody else from the school dared to steal something from the most popular guys at the school, and I had just observed Calvin and Aaron, so Chun was the last possibility.
I leaned forward and looked at him. He noticed me, and looked up a short second, after which he fast continued eating his food. Or mine.
"Chun, why does your food look suspiciously much like mine, and why are the half of mine suddenly gone?" I asked.
Calvin and Aaron looked at us, then laughed. It was so like Chun.
"I'm sorry, Show, but I was hungry," Chun said, in the most innocent tone he could make.
"No problem. You may drink my milk as well," I said laughing, and pushed my milk across the table. I suddenly felt everybody staring at me again, and heard some giggling voices. How annoying.
"Back to serious," I said, and made hand signs to the others to come closer, so we could discuss without anybody hearing it.
"I really want to get rid of all those girls. I like to be popular, but this is way over the top. I can't go to the toilet without somebody following me, and I'm about to be paranoid," I said. "To be both rich, handsome and have charisma is sure a burden." I sighed.
Calvin laughed.
"But you can't brag about being modest," he said.
To maintain the status of the most popular guys in the school, we had to smile all the time. And if we didn't smile, we should look cool. Aaron used both just like me, but Calvin nearly only used 'smile'. Chun was indifferent; he was just as handsome no matter what he did.
Apart from that, I was also well-known as 'the funny guy', who could pull faces without looking less handsome. It was also always me who told jokes, often erted, but my sense of humor broke everybody's. And no, I could not be described as modest, as Judge Calvin just pointed out.
"Anyway, do you have any ideas?" I asked. To our surprise, Chun took a pause from eating, and said:
"If you had a girlfriend, I don't think as many would chase you. But you would still be popular."
"Hey, the food-head actually said something clever!" Calvin said, the Master of Nicknames. He also gave that to himself, together with Judge Calvin, and sometimes even wanted people to call him "Your Honor" when they talked to him.
I looked at Aaron, who said:
"I think that's a good idea too. I mean, Chun has Ella, who is not even especially popular, and he has the fewest chasers."
I looked around. Where should I then get a girlfriend from? There was no one I liked. I mean, a lot liked me, so there was a lot to choose from, but I wouldn't like to be a couple with some crazy, giggling lass.
"And where do you then think I should get a girlfriend from?" I asked.
"Hire one," Aaron said, and looked outside the window.
"A lot of girls would love to do it, but looking at your character, you sure don't want a crazy, giggling lass," he continued. Could he read thoughts? This guy would stay mystery.
"So you probably need money to hire one, because those who isn't chasing, is sure too sensible to do something like that for free," he finished.
I thought about it. Hire a sensible girl to act as my girlfriend? I actually liked the idea.
"Then... Do we know any sensible girls who need money?" I asked.
"I could present you some of Ella's friends," Chun suggested.

***
FIRST CHAPTER!
I hope you LOVE it - next chapter will be written from Selina's Point Of View (and be written by Gril xD).

Please please please write a comment! We LOVE response. And we LOVE the people who write it :D

You are extremely welcome to recommend this to your friends or over the internet :)

- Blitz