nine

Mr Player and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He stormed right in, unaware of all the eyes that were watching. 

"Soeun, where are you?" Kai took no notice of the other girls in the toilet, he just wanted to make sure she was okay. The other females who were in the toilets were either in shock of a boy being in a girls toilet, and in awe of an extremely handsome looking boy in a girls toilet. It was mainly number two and a small part of number one.

Right now his concerns weren't about their opinions, he just wanted to see her. Within the few seconds that he was in the toilets, everybody was in a stunned silence. And then finally the girls residing in the toilets had grasped the fact that a male speciman was in a female toilet. 

There was screaming and the flood of girls quickly emptied the room, it was just the two of them now.

As soon as the crowd of girls had left soeun came out. She avoided any eye contact with kai and made her way to the sink to wash out her wounds. Eventhough soeun was trying hard to hide herself, he could see everything.

"Who did this to you?" A hint of anger bubbled and the atmosphere soon became tense.

"Just leave me alone." Her eyes still didn't meet his and she attempted to walk passed him- but of course, she was stopped. Kai's hands held tightly onto soeun's wrist, his anger was now steaming. He noticed little things about her, how her wrists were child-like and bony and how her hair seemed to glow. What was happening to him?

Soeun forced her wrist off, whilst kai was in his daze. She finally looked at him and then saw the real concern that he had, they had known each other for no longer than a week and he was already acting like this. It was strange to her. It was strange seeing people care about her. 

Kai awoke from his daze and realised a pair of eyes were staring at him. He looked into them and found himself even more in adoration. He needed to stop this feeling, yet he didn't even know why he was feeling this way.

"Class has probably started by now..." A wave of awkwardness fell over them as they returned back to reality. Soeun started washing out her wounds again, waiting for him to leave.

"So... you still won't tell me who did this to you?" She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter