eleven

Mr Player and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was dark and Soeun was alone, she had expereinced being alone at home a thousand times but being alone in the middle of nowhere... This was a completely different expereince. She checked her phone for the time again 21:20pm. Twenty minutes had already passed and she was still standing in the middle of nowhere, Soeun glanced one last time to her phone screen as it began to turn black.

"No, no, no, no - you can't. You can't just run out of battery that quickly! No. Nope. Nope. Nada, no." What was she denying, the fact that she was lost and alone or that Kai had left her. She tapped her phone multiple times before deciding to give up; if this is what the world wanted her to suffer through Soeun would suffer through it diligently.  

She made her way to the closest bus stop, the timetable said that buses would be out of service after 9pm. It would probably be 9:30pm right now, karma . She slumped down to the bus stop seat and attempted to make it as comfortable as possible, but the harsh wind was making that hard. All she had was a blazer to keep her warm. Kai's blazer. 

"I bet he's freezing right now." Even though she didn't want to think about him Soeun couldn't help it. She should be angry at him - and trust me she was. Her stomach began to give a vicious growl, Soeun growled back hoping it would nake it stop. But it didn't. In a way it was a good thing that her stomach began to growl because this is what caused her to rumage through her bag, which caused her to find 1000 won. It was enough to make a phone call home, now all that needed to happen was somebody had to answer it. However her father was useless at night because he was always drunk. The money gave her little hope. 

She trudged towards the phone box and began tapping in her phone number, Soeun carefully slotted the money through. She waited on the other line with baited breath, and was at ease as she heard a reply.

"Hello?" It wasn't a voice that she recognised. 

"Is this dad?..." The voice on the other line gave a deep chuckle before replying,

"No, I'm Sehun - remembere the guy who sits next to you." Of course she remembered,  it was hard to for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter