twenty nine

Mr Player and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The question was beginning to burn at the back of her mind, slowly but surely firing up her imagination.

Where was Jongin?

It seemed that question was running through more than one person's mind; in fact, the girl directly in front of Soeun was thinking the exact same thing. But she had less of a vigorous imagination of it all and instead was the closest to guessing where Jongin was. Actually, the new girl knew exactly where Jongin was and would be for the next several weeks. She had been in Soeun's position before, clueless and naive and in love. 

The bell which signalled for lunch finally brought Soeun back to reality; after much consideration, she had concluded that Jongin had some sort of emergency thing with his body... and was having some sort of surgery and he was in a life and death situation. 

"Have you ever considered becoming a drama screenplay writer, because I'm pretty sure SBS would be willing to start a drama with your that idea." Minhee continued towards the cafeteria, hardly listening to any of Soeun's absolutely deranged conclusions. She ignored the negativity that was coming from the left side and turned to face Sehun, who was busy playing on his phone.  

"Don't say anything, I've heard all your stupid ideas- and they are all stupid. Just call him." This was what Sehun imagined as being as chilled as possible; he didn't care- he wouldn't care about how worried she was getting or how quickly his heart seemed to be beating. He needed to avoid it and the best option was to probably avoid her, but... 

"Why can't you call him, I mean, you are his step brother." He slowed down at her mention of 'step brother'; he forced out a smile- psh, and to think he was supposed to stop caring. Oh Sehun was complicated in ways in which he had no idea as to why. His so-called step brother used to be his best friend,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter