six

Mr Player and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soeun begun to slow her pace, being a fan of action films had made herself attempt to do their stunts. And of course she failed at them, and she may or mau not of broke a few glasses and painting that were scattered about in the living room. 

Now what happened in the next few seconds could possibly be one of the most embarresing moments that soeun was faced with, and let me tell you she had quite a few moments. 

Slowly she grabbed her backpack from her behind and begun to stop moving. Kai was confused by her sudden halt but he continued walking on, hoping that she would maybe start picking up her pace. 

"Yah, ert." There was a sudden surge of confidence in her. Kai stopped, he was partially confused 'is she talking to me?'.  He thought nothing of it so began to walk again, which was a bad choice. Her fists couldn't keep themselves locked away and suddenly she turned and faced the so called ert. But in the rush to defeat this stalker she hardly glanced at her surroundings and of course being the clumy soeun, she tripped.

In a split second Soeun was on top of Kai with a lot of bruises forming on her knuckles. She was in alot of pain, her fists had ended up hitting the concrete path instead of the ert and she had just fallen on the ground.

"Wait... This doesn't feel like concrete..." Soeun slowly opened her eyes to see someone else's face in front of her, Kai. Twice in one day, some could call it fate but she liked to think it was karma. Her body was pressed onto his, but his eyes were still closed. 

"Hello. Kai? Kai? Wake up, please wake up. Hellllllllooooooooo? Can you hear me??!" Soeun whispered/screamed, a whispered scream. She bit her lip hoping that he wasn't dead. Soeun was not lying on top of him but she was sat on his pelvis area continuing her pleas for Kai to awake.

"Ugh, can you please shu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter