three

Mr Player and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"ert" she whispered this to herself, Soeun really didn't mean for Kai to hear what she had said. His response, was of course a smirk. And being the awkward teenage girl, a wild blush spread onto her cheeks. As the classes went along Soeun had completely forgotten the existence of the boy next to her, but Kai focused himself just on her. However he was 'subtle'.

"Kai-ah, you're really handsome you know that right? My name is Somi" Somi made her way towards Kai, whilst batting her eyelashes. He smiled at the attention he was getting, of course he expected this. The girl made her way through the class room and propped herself on his table. Everyone had their eyes on them, including a very annoyed boy at the back of the room. Oh Sehun.

He was angry that instead of following him, his hyung went to sit elsewhere. And it was next to a girl, of course. Also the girls checking him out really started to creep him out. Finally the bell rang and it was time for lunch.

"Hey, Kai." Sehun bitterly hissed this whilst he stood next to his step brother. Kai ignored the boy and continued to flirt with the girl next to him. 

"Eomma said to start new, a new school which could mean a whole new life where people don't know who we are." Sehun had had enough of the cringe worthy scene of seeing his hyung flirting, so he dragged the boy into the toilets.

"Well, she isn't my mother so I don't have to listen to her." Kai began to make his way out the toilet, but Sehun's hand stopped him.

"Listen to me then. Calling yourself Kai again really isn't going to fix you." Sehun sounded serious, he knew all about his step brothers past and it was a painful memory.

"Maybe I don't want to be fixed." With that he shoved the door out of the way attempting to make it out of the toilet, but instead of the door opening only the sound of a painful gasp could be heard.

So-eun had been scolded by the teacher, severly. Just for being late, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter