twenty seven

Mr Player and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soeun was awoken to the repeating sound of an alarm clock, she refused to open her eyes and forced them shut. Her body dove deeper under the bed sheets and searched for the best position to block out the sound, and then it hit her. How did she get into a bed? Last time she recalled the last thing she saw before falling to sleep were his tired eyes, and that was inside the local convenience store. How did she get here- the real question was, where was she? 

"Aish, this stupid alarm clock. I thought I turned the school alarm off." A deep groan from below Soeun caused her to finally open her eyes; she blinked several times before becoming completely still under the bed cover, maybe this way they wouldn't notice she was there. From being completely knackered a few seconds ago to now being wide awake and fully alert, it was a complete change. Her breathing grew heavy and fear started to spread through her, maybe it was time to attack... 

The buzzing of the alarm clock still continuously droned on, and a silence wavered in. It was time to attack. 

"BLAHNADJAEHEUGH!!!" A monster-like voice sprung onto the hidden Soeun, then hands reached to pull off the covers and the attack commenced. At first she screamed, wouldn't everybody? Terror pulsed through her body and she automatically jumped in shock; then the light pounced on her eyes, sending her pupils to a small squint in order to adjust to the light. The shout of fear soon transformed into howls of laughter; a pair of hands which she recognised playfully tickeled under her arms and her neck. 

"Yah! Are you-" Soeun had found a chance to talk after his hands rested for a few seconds, and then her laughter soon took over. Bubbles of chuckles leaped out of him at the sight of a very ticklish Kim Soeun. His eyes crinkled to moon cresent shapes and a small blush occupied his cheeks; her hair was a mess and her face was a deep red from all the laughter but at this sight his heart started racing even faster.

"Okay, I'll stop-" Jongin raised his hands in an act of surrender, she decided this was her chance. 

"REVENGE- NO, KARMA!" Soeun bounced back up ant pushed the suprised teen onto his back, and then her revenge plan began. She ferociously tickeled his body but it wasn't the results she expected. Unlike her reaction, his differed. Instead of falling into fits of laughter, Jongin only lay on the bed with a cute smirk wiped all over his lips. She paused and sat confused for a few more seconds, he took this as a chance to pull her down and to lay beside him. His objective was a success. 

"That isn't fair, you're not ticklish." Soeun turned her face sideways to face him, a smile traced her lips once realising she knew another way to get revenge. She quickly shook the smile away and pulled an irritated expression, his eyes softened and his face started to heat up.

"It's not that I'm not ticklish, it's just that your bad at tickling." A girlish giggle broke out of him, "I guess you'll never get your reven-" He spoke too soon, her revenge plan was just beginning. Soeun had pounced on top of Jongin and had her legs wrapped tightly around the flustered boy; she sat on top of him with a sly grin, her eyebrow raised and she leaned down to get closer to his face. Jongin's face turned bright pink and his breathing grew irregular, a loud gulp came at the sight of Soeun being a few mere centimetres away from him. It wasn't the fact that she was going to kiss him, it was the fact that she was placed on top of him. It was the fact that Jongin probably wouldn't be able to resist any longer, his eyes closed and his lips got ready for hers.

"REVENGE!!!" Soeun rapidly pulled away from him before the situation got steamy. She ran to the other side of the room, only realising now that she wasn't in her own house. Her eyes latched onto the makeshift bed on the floor; Jongin had slept on the floor whilst she had slept on the comfortable bed. Guilt brewed inside of her and before she knew it she went back to sit next to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter