twenty three

Mr Player and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soeun's arms wrapped around his waist and she rested her head against his chest, almost instinctively Sehun pulled her closer. Just as he was getting used to this she pulled away, a wide smile emerged from her lips and a relieved sigh escaped from her. 

"You have no idea how worried we were, we had totally thought you were one of the guards. Look now that you're here, you can us escape." She had grabbed hold of both his arms and pleaded hopefully; Sehun was too lost in her eyes to realise the familiar figure shadowing her, it was a firm cough that finally brought his attention back. Behind her stood Jongin, who was attempting to use his hood as some form of camouflage. He was failing. 

"He doesn't need to help us, we don't even need help. It's just a few more floors-" Jongin was cut off by the Soeun's glare, his cheeks reddened and in an act to cover up his embarrassment he avoided the stares. 

"It's just a few more floors," she mocked him happily before reaching up to kiss his cheek but Sehun was shooting lasers at the back of her head. Soeun hesitantly turned back to face him and hoped a smile would make him forget her attempt to kiss Jongin, "there's CCTV on all the floors, do you really think we can escape without someone helping us?" 

Sehun raised an eyebrow, "Why would he escape? There could seriously be something still wrong with him, he has to stay. It's for his safety and his health." His arms were folded and now a stern expression followed the two; what was really bugging him was the fact that Soeun used the term 'we'. We as in her and Jongin. His eyebrow was raised even higher, right in front of his eyes he saw Jongin intertwine his fingers with hers. An angry shade of red was attempting to make their way to Sehun's cheeks but he quickly shook the feeling off.

"Sehun, please just help us- help me, dongsaeng... I swear I'll go back to hospital tomorrow to get checked up, I promise. Just give us one day together?" Jongin's lips were propping out and pouting and his cheeks had managed to puff out at the same time. It took under thirty seconds until Sehun finally gave in. 

Soeun quickly pinched Jongin's aegyo filled cheeks and a wild grin appeared, their hands were still tightly locked with each others and it became his habit of playing with her fingers. 

"Sehun-ah thanks, you're an amazing friend!" His response was only an awkward laugh and another wave of blushes, he smiled once again at the pair in front of him. There was something stirring inside of him but he was yet to discover what the feeling truly was. It was the heavy footsteps approaching that put an end to the mood, both frantic and hopeless stares were shared between the trio. The footsteps were now louder and rapidly nearing them. 

"Yah, quickly in here!" Soeun latched onto Sehun's arm and then tightened her grip on Jongin's hands; the process of how they had all managed to fit into the small cupboard was unknown but, as long as it kept them hidden from the passing guards it was acceptable. Soeun had managed to find herself squished in between both Jong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter