ten

Mr Player and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He looked down at his watch- not to check the time but to avoid staring at So eun. She happily sat eating her food unaware of Kai's wandering eyes. 

"Yah, are you not going to eat?" Her lips pouted at his sudden change of behaviour, but Soeun looked past it once he had started to pester the food. However he continued to avoid eye contact with Soeun. This time she noticed.

"Are you mad at me? Is this because you could get demerit points if they catch you?" Her lips pouted again, and it was having an effect on Kai. He dared to glimpse at her, and after seeing her pouty face Kai immediately gave in.

"I'm fine. Do you really think I care about demerit points?" Kai attempted to smirk it off but she easily caught him.

"Yah, if you get demerit points it can lower your grade and then your parents will get mad because your grades are ba-" She was cut off by Kai stuffing a peice of deobokki into . She scowled at him before doing the same to him. This process lasted for the next ten minutes, creating bits of deobokki on the table.

"YAH! GET OUT YOU STUPID TEENAGERS! GO BACK TO SCHOOL, WHAT SCHOOL DO YOU GO T-" The ahjumma was stopped halfway through her sentence as both kai and soeun rushed out of the resturant. She sighed and rolled her eyes before giving a small smile at the pair, it reminded her of how she and her teenage boyfriend were like.

They ran out chortling with laughter, and their hand's were firmly gripped onto each others. They carried on laughing as they continued down the street- still holding hands. It was this moment that both Soeun and Kai simultaneously turned their heads, the hands pryed away from each other and an awkward silence drifted between them.

They slowed to a stop as they reached the bus stop, there had been an uncomfortable silence for the last ten minutes and Kai was struggling to cope with it.

"Your hands are small." He blurted out and realised the consequence as Soeun turned to punch him, however his hand stopped her just in time. They were holding hands again, well holding fists? They pulled away from each other for the second time of the day. 

"I mean it's a good thing I guess... Because they fit in well with my han-" Kai st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter